INTEREST Thread - Disney Parks/Lands Page Swap

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
This is different than my general Disney Sketch swap I had last year. That one had the four parks and general pages.

This one is supposed to have the parks and lands.

Sign ups are September 13-15 with a due date of November 10. I would like to keep the due date as firm as possible to help us with our holiday plannings. Trying to finish it all before the festivities begin.

Newbies both to me and swapping are welcome, but will be limited to 2 groups. Unless you join the World Showcase group and you are limited to just that one.

Old Swaps
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2499471

Groups as they will be at sign up. I wanted to keep it to 5 or under for the majority of them. So I picked the ones that felt most common or would have the most photos. Like for Epcot - Test Track and Mission Space and Energy feel like they are only rides. Nothing else is there. Thought we would save those for a ride/character sketch swap in the future.

Group A - Four parks One World
1 - Magic Kingdom
2 - Animal Kingdom
3 - Epcot
4 - Disney Hollywood Studios

Group B – Magic Kingdom [no Toontown since I don't know what they are doing over there yet]
1- Fantasyland
2- Frontierland
3- Tomorrowland
4- Adventureland
5- Main Street or Liberty Square

Group C – Animal Kingdom
1 – Africa
2 – Asia
3 – Dinoland
4 – Discovery Island
5 – Camp Minnie Micky

Group D – Epcot – Future World
1 – The Land
2 – The Seas
3 – Innoventions
4 – Imagination
5 – Character Spot

Group E – Epcot – World Showcase
1 – Mexico
2 - Norway
3- China - AWM
4 – Germany
5 – Italy
6 – American Adventure
7- Japan
8- Morocco
9 - France
10 – United Kingdom
11 – Canada

Group F – Disney Hollywood Studios
1 – Animation Courtyard
2 – Echo Lake
3 – Hollywood Blvd
4 – Sunset Blvd
5 – Pixar Place

Group E - Minor Parks
1- DownTown Disney
2- Blizzard Beach
3- Typhoon Lagoon
4- Boardwalk

Group F - Disney Colors
1-
2-
3-
4-

Group H – Magic Kingdom [general]

Group I – Animal Kingdom [general]

Group J – Epcot [general]

Group K – Disney Hollywood Studios [general]

2-page group - Four parks One World
1 - Magic Kingdom
2 - Animal Kingdom
3 - Epcot
4 - Disney Hollywood Studios

I haven't done this swap before....do you have a link to the previous one so I can take a look!

thanks, those looked great!

I'm up for this....so each is a single page if we go that route...since I've only done the recent sketch swap I like being able to pick the sketch I'd feel comfortable with.

love the epcot country idea, we would make 11 of the country we chose right, not to much more work than what we've done in previous mini kit swaps
this will be a fun swap, looking forward to it!

Yes. Single pages for this swap.

I am glad to hear that 11 of the same page does not sound too hard. :)

Annie, I'm in for this one.. I'd prefer you put some sketches out that we can pick from.. I'm especially wanting the 11 countries!!!! You know me and our Epcot adventures!!!

I do. :teeth:

I was thinking about doing hats, but I'm bugaphobic along with my children. We dread the thought of cooties in our hair. :rotfl2:

I think I will start saving up our change so that each boy can have $5 to spend in each world. Maybe that will motivate them to want to see each world. Course knowing my eldest, he will pocket the money and save it to bring home. :lmao:

Bummer....I'll be knee deep in the character 2 & 4 inch letter swap at that time. As much as I hate to say it I think I'll have to sit this one out :(

OMG you know I am in!!!! I loved last years pages, even though DD and her broken arm drama put a kink in my plans. I would totally be willing to 11 pages for the WS!!!!!

I really liked how last years went. (I'm perusing the thread now)

Nan, if you pick Italy you'd better hide an umbrella somewhere on the page!!!

Can I start now????? LOL

:cutie: I guess that there are certain goddess privileges. I am calling dibs on China. :thumbsup2

I need to check my swap schedule, so I can be sure to squeeze this in.

I forgot I didn't answer your questions specifically.

1) How do you want this divided up? 11 pages for World Showcase feels like a lot. I liked the smaller groups we had last year, but I would keep the countries as it's own separate group of 11. I don't think you can divide that up.

2) Do you want any general Disney color/theme pages?
I think general is the way to go for the most part. Lands are specific enough.

3) Do you want me to select sketches?
YES PLEASE!!!! You pick great sketches!!

3a) Do want me to assign the sketches to groups or will you pick from them?
Didn't we have a set for each group that you could choose from? Like say 3 choices for Adventureland or something like that?

4) Do you want to do element specific pages instead? 2 photo mats, 1 journal box, 1 title, 2 choices from a list?
I like the full blown sketches, my only request is that we could have a few more sketches with more then 2 photo mats per layout. I don't know about y'all but I typically have multiple pics for each Land or country, more so then most sketches provide space for.

5) What other suggestions do you have? nothing specific comes to mind. You rock as the Sketch Goddess!!!

I had been trying to find sketches that 4x6 photos, but I am completely open to use the ones with smaller photos that more of them.

I do. :teeth:

I was thinking about doing hats, but I'm bugaphobic along with my children. We dread the thought of cooties in our hair. :rotfl2:

I think I will start saving up our change so that each boy can have $5 to spend in each world. Maybe that will motivate them to want to see each world. Course knowing my eldest, he will pocket the money and save it to bring home. :lmao:

We put on handkerchiefs before we put on the hats!!! :) I had the same fear!!!! My kids got to be pros w/ putting them on and hiding them so you couldn't tell!!!

OMG you know I am in!!!! I loved last years pages, even though DD and her broken arm drama put a kink in my plans. I would totally be willing to 11 pages for the WS!!!!!

I really liked how last years went. (I'm perusing the thread now)

Nan, if you pick Italy you'd better hide an umbrella somewhere on the page!!!

Can I start now????? LOL

Umbrella.. heck that is for all the countries when my gang arrives! LOL
Italy especially...the monsoon hits as soon as the first foot lands in that pavilion!!!!

Let's see... what do I want... I have no idea.... I need this hostess to give me the groupings so I can start my thoughts.....

I don't mind having smaller photos on the pages as well as 4x6.... just as long as I have a sketch..
I really love the ones you had from sketchsupport and sketchsavy!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter