INTEREST Thread - Disney Parks/Lands Page Swap

I've got these printed out..got notes for the ones on my wishlist...got second choices picked.... heck, may need to utilize these on some personal pages this weekend....

Where it shows sewing, you can sew for real if you know how or you can use the rub-on stitches or draw them or use something else to define that area.

Where it shows sewing, you can sew for real if you know how or you can use the rub-on stitches or draw them or use something else to define that area.

I just ordered a kit for sewing from oriental trading yesterday, will give it a try!

all printed off!

Love the groups and the sketches, was really trying to resist....but I am weak!!! Now off to see what I really like.

Cassey

I am glad there is interest in the swap and the sketches.

When I write the rules for the sign up thread, I will make sure to highlight this part -

Please use paper that matches your layout for the photo spots. This way if people want to cut their photos a little smaller, they will have mats for them. If the photo spots are touching in the sketch, you can use one big piece of paper. Please mark on the back of your page the sketch number you used along with your name.

Last time I had everyone make the photo spots a little bit bigger to give the mat effect, but with so many photos on the sketches this time, I don't want to mess with the measurements. And I will include a master sheet of all the sketches used so you can look at the sketch number on the back and match it to the sketch to know what size photos went where if there are larger pieces of paper instead of individual spots.

Happy, happy birthday Annie!!!!

Great Idea! will help me out a lot to have that!

This looks like so much fun! I hope I will be able to join this one. It's been forever since I've swaped with you guys.

I have never participated in a swap before, and this one looks like so much fun! I use Sketch Support sketches all the time in my scrapbooking and LOVE them! I sure would love to participate!

Nevermind, only certain ones are showing up on her site. The rest are that photobucket thing.

I will get her sketch # and put it with my number. The sheets to print out for instructions are still showing up as of now.

Nope that doesn't work.

Would my saving it to my own photobucket account be a violation of copyright laws? The last thing I want is for us to get in trouble.

I think I am going to sit out this round (very hard to type those words;)) but put me down as an angel.

I know I'll regret it, but I'm going to sit this one out. With the trip right around the due date, I don't want to drive myself crazy...Please keep me in mind for an angel though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter