INTEREST Thread - Disney Parks/Lands Page Swap

Using maps as accents or background paper sounds pretty neat. I am not sure how using them as the title would work but only because my cutting out is not as neat as others I guess.

Using fastpasses or autographed tags or other items would be neat too. I am all for using actual items as part of the page. As long as there is a buffer between them and the photos for safety reasons.

Ok, thanks. I think I've got it now. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a land in Epcot. I don't have much done for that at all. It would be nice to have the section done for Epcot. I guess we spend too much time at MK.

I always take a big stack of maps, just in case. ;)

How did I miss this until now? I have been waiting all year for this! (Well at least since May when it was rescheduled from!!) LOL I didn't copy and paste the questions, but read through everything here. I agree with Buffy on her answers, if that helps!! LOL

I am still debating this. I am falling so far behind on my scrapping lately..hmmm. Plus I am usually a two page layout person because I take way too many pictures (our family has named my camera "Cammy" and we call her child #4) especially at Disney. Not to mention when I went to the PO the other day my husband couldn't believe I spent about $60 for swap postage alone (return postage included). He said all the money you spend at the craft store isn't enough already :rotfl: Now everyone is saying this is one of their favorite swaps. Hmmm... what to do? what to do?? :surfweb:

I am still debating this. I am falling so far behind on my scrapping lately..hmmm. Plus I am usually a two page layout person because I take way too many pictures (our family has named my camera "Cammy" and we call her child #4) especially at Disney. Not to mention when I went to the PO the other day my husband couldn't believe I spent about $60 for swap postage alone (return postage included). He said all the money you spend at the craft store isn't enough already :rotfl: Now everyone is saying this is one of there favorite swaps. Hmmm... what to do? what to do?? :surfweb:

join, join, join...yes I am a proud enabler!

Yeah...I need to get ours. Should really get on that, but I was slacking. The money that was designated for them went to a vet bill this week :rolleyes1. So, they will be on hold until a week or two from now. Unfortunately, being business owners is not really all it's cracked up to be. We have some customers that are seriously in debt to us. Like, they have not even paid their June bills yet. :headache: If they could just pay, we would be golden!

Yeah...I need to get ours. Should really get on that, but I was slacking. The money that was designated for them went to a vet bill this week :rolleyes1. So, they will be on hold until a week or two from now. Unfortunately, being business owners is not really all it's cracked up to be. We have some customers that are seriously in debt to us. Like, they have not even paid their June bills yet. :headache: If they could just pay, we would be golden!

you have time, I don't think any of the parties have sold out yet...are you dressing up? Megan's going as snow white and I'm going as "rags" cinderella, found a cute costume on etsy for a good price for mine!

I understand....we had our own biz the 2 1/2 years before Jim died, was so hard to juggle things, hated the stress of the $$ issues, but was something Jim always wanted to do, so happy his dream finally came true!

you have time, I don't think any of the parties have sold out yet...are you dressing up? Megan's going as snow white and I'm going as "rags" cinderella, found a cute costume on etsy for a good price for mine!

I understand....we had our own biz the 2 1/2 years before Jim died, was so hard to juggle things, hated the stress of the $$ issues, but was something Jim always wanted to do, so happy his dream finally came true!

Yeah...I've been keeping an eye on things...I think Halloween night will be the first to sell out. So, I have a little time. I'm not dressing up...wearing a Halloween shirt though!! Lexi is going to be a lady bug and Logan, well, he is still thinking. James and Justin are not dressing either.

Yeah...I've been keeping an eye on things...I think Halloween night will be the first to sell out. So, I have a little time. I'm not dressing up...wearing a Halloween shirt though!! Lexi is going to be a lady bug and Logan, well, he is still thinking. James and Justin are not dressing either.

come on, you need to dress up...its your only opportunity to do it in the parks!

are you going to come by the scrap with your peeps today thread? we are all kind of hanging out together!

I have added the groups to the first post. I will add sketches shortly. I am picking them all from Sketch Support. This blog/website gives you directions on how many and what size to cut and where to put them.

oh decisions, decisions....so many I want to do....

I also added one 2-page group using the four park one world theme. Will pick sketches that have lots of photos. :thumbsup2

Sketches
Most of these do have examples on the website and they all have directions
Single page sketch directions here http://www.sketchsupport.com/p/one-page-sketches.html

Sketch 1 #12
one-pageAUG.jpg

Sketch 2 #7
twopagebonus1MAY.jpg

Sketch 3 #8
twopagebonus2MAY.jpg

Sketch 4 #6
onepage-cardNSD.jpg

This shows a sun, but you can use a Mickey head, Spaceship earth, star or other shape that works for your idea.

Sketch 5 #4
one-pagemarch.jpg

Sketch 6 #3
one-pageFEB-1.jpg

Sketch 7 #2
3one-pageJAN-1.jpg

Sketch 8 #1
CTcall1PAGE-2.jpg

Two page sketches – yes you can pick one of these and just do half for the single page groups. Turn one of the photo spots into a journal box or add a title if it is not on the side you choose.

Two Page Sketch Directions Here http://www.sketchsupport.com/p/two-page-sketches.html

Sketch 9 #18
two-page%2528AUG%2529.jpg

Sketch 10 #14
add-on2NSD.jpg

This shows a tree, but you can use any Disney icon or large embellishment here instead.

Sketch 11 #13
two-pageMAY.jpg

Sketch 12 #12
Two-pagesketch12.jpg

Sketch 13 #11
two-pageaprilcopy.jpg

Sketch 14 #5
12-10sw-1.jpg

Sketch 15 #1
Augustsketch-1-1.jpg

You rock girl! You rock!!!

I just used the left side of sketch 9 for the cruise swap..and turned the center mat into a journal box...

Ok, got an idea for several of the groups I want..... Now to print them off and write my notes out and my list of shopping supplies in case I get the items I want off my wish list!!

great sketches! need to start putting ideas together!

Thanks. I like the ones with lots of photos, but for the last swap I was trying to find as many with mostly 4x6 to entice those who don't cut photos. :)

Those look great! I was just going to ask if sewing machines were ok to use for setting the elements and I saw sketch 1 with the sewn ribbons. I made my sons 1st birthday invites with that technique and they turned our really cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter