INTEREST Thread - Disney Parks/Lands Page Swap

I will.

And no pressure, but you if you really wanted a page or two, you can do them early and send them early. :thumbsup2

Annie - you read my mind...I will be in the world until November 8th. Is it ok for me to mail early before I leave? If I wait until I get home, I won't make the due date. So, I would need to mail by the 27th of October. Will that work for you?

Yes. Now that I have dedicated drawers, there are no stacked boxes. You can send as soon as you are done.

Looking over everything in the other thread ready for sign-ups tomorrow, and planning...just one question -

Are you going to designate groups for the two page layouts? I love the 2 pagers, but would like to try one of the one-pagers to get my toes wet in a swap, and don't want to short anyone who is planning on a 2 page layout...I want to get what I am giving KWIM? And the same is true if I decide to really jump in and decide to do a two page layout, I don't want one pagers in return.

I do have plans! Yay! Can't wait to sign up (and I hope I remember)!

Thanks, Jennifer...ya know, I read that! I was just over thinking the whole thing! LOL!

:teeth:

Yes, there is only one 2-page group. But, you can use any side of the 2-page sketches for the single page groups. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Cutting and pasting would work better if I would proofread my work.

Will turn one into a G and the other into a number so I don't have to mess up everyone who made their lists early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter