Interest Thread ~ Paper Dolls: Updated list in post #1

The only thing not listed that we previously talked about are the Epcot country dolls:

Mexico--Caballero, Sarape and Sombrero, Senorita
Norway--Viking, Troll
China--Buddah, Emperor, Girl with a Fan?
Germany--Oktoberfest, Lederhosen--Polka dancer LOL
Italy--Gondola Driver
US--Drummer Boy, Colonial
Japan--Geisha Girl, Martial Arts
Morocco--Belly Dancer
France--Mime, Chef
United Kingdom--Queen, Soldier
Canada--Mounted Policeman, Fur Trapper

After watching the royal wedding...I want to make the royal family paper dolls!! LOL

Waiter would work for France as well- my favorite show in Epcot is the Server Amusemont (sp?) in France- where the build up all the chairs and such.

The only thing not listed that we previously talked about are the Epcot country dolls:

Mexico--Caballero, Sarape and Sombrero, Senorita
Norway--Viking, Troll
China--Buddah, Emperor, Girl with a Fan?
Germany--Oktoberfest, Lederhosen--Polka dancer LOL
Italy--Gondola Driver
US--Drummer Boy, Colonial
Japan--Geisha Girl, Martial Arts
Morocco--Belly Dancer
France--Mime, Chef
United Kingdom--Queen, Soldier
Canada--Mounted Policeman, Fur Trapper

After watching the royal wedding...I want to make the royal family paper dolls!! LOL

Yea, when I went to bed last night I realized I forget these!!! Will add these ideas now!

Yea, when I went to bed last night I realized I forget these!!! Will add these ideas now!

:thumbsup2

(also, since I am going to WDW soon, I can let you know if there are any other characters we could add to the list....Tangled characters have a new meet and greet spot in Fantasyland-Rapunzel and Flynn--instead of hidden mickeys I'll be thinking about paper dolls!! LOL)

OMG can I start now?!??!?!?!

LOL!

I'm gonna start templating dolls (sketching and pulling which carts can help get me the clothing I need)....

I have to make a PROM girl for PJ's pages this week too.. I'm even gonna try to add "jewels" around the halter of the dress like her dress... Mom bought me a whole bunch of adhesive jewels when she came up to take photos today!

Did I tell you PJ was 2 votes short of being in the top five to be one of her class's Princesses!!! (that is 4 times, all 3 homecoming courts she is girl #6 by 2 votes and now Jr. Prom).. I don't know who I need to talk to but someone needs to vote and get her on the books!!!!!

ERgh!!! Her brother better be voting for her!!!

He needs to drum up some votes!

I'm going to start templating too. (I really want Ursula hint, hint) ;)

Are these going to be one doll per spot or 2?

And shouldn't you be in bed???

ETA: I really want Rapuzel too. LOL DD would never let me live it down if I didn't do one!!

ERgh!!! Her brother better be voting for her!!!

He needs to drum up some votes!

I'm going to start templating too. (I really want Ursula hint, hint) ;)

Are these going to be one doll per spot or 2?

And shouldn't you be in bed???

ETA: I really want Rapuzel too. LOL DD would never let me live it down if I didn't do one!!

It's within her class only.... so she will handle those guy friends of hers! :) No, her brother would vote for her hands down.. I have photos of him helping zip her dress up because that was his job! ;) Her friend who won Princess last night said she wouldn't accept nomination next year because she won...

Ursula is a good one!!!

one doll per set and we can do two sets of each if need be...

Yea, DD would so be upset if you missed out on Rapunzel!

Well, our soccer game just got cancelled for today so I better boot the laundry and start cleaning the house & scrap area so I can make a dent in the things to be done before school ends in 19 school days!

So excited about this swap! Paper dolls are so cute. And I just wanted to say that the tram driver doll is especially close to my heart. That was my job during my college program. Loved the role; so much fun!

Ladies ~

Due to other committments, I am handing this swap over to MickeyTeacher. She will having sign ups on October 1st with a due date of November 15th.

I'm sure she will open a new thread for sign ups but she was keeping to my knowledge the groups as they are now.. I'm sure there may need to be adjustments because that is just how things are but the nutshell is the same.

Thanks for your understanding!

Howdy, Ladies! :wave2:
I will open an interest thread in a few weeks for this swap. I plan to keep the groups the same unless we need to add something!
S :)

Ok, ladies.. I've talked to MT..she has had a committment come up and I will be taking this back over.....

I will open a new thread with sign ups (using the same information that is in post #1)... on September 29th at 9am.. will close on October 1st at noon. If not all the groups fill, I will merge groups.... if there is no interest in groups I will delete them....

I'm still in. Let me know if you need me to share hosting duties.

I need to check my group wants and make sure I don't want anything else. I'm still on the hunt for flesh colored papers.

Nan--could we add Prince Phillip (Aurora's prince) to fill the open spot in that group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter