Interest Thread - Ribbon Swap?

Yay Rachel for your first Hostessing GIG :banana: you will do great!

I will probably need a buddy since we will be at WDW...when do you think you'll have all the groups up? I've got so much ribbon so sure I'll be up for a few groups!

Here are the ribbon swap basics :)

Sign-ups October 15--10 am Eastern
Due date December 31

* 1 yard of ribbon per person
* you may choose any pattern (ie: plaid, dots, stripes, etc); the main color should match the color group
* maximum width 1 inch
* 5 people per group

Color groups:

1) Red
2) Orange
3) Yellow
4) Green
5) Blue
6) Purple
7) Pink
8) Black/white
9) Brown
10) Halloween
11) Christmas
12) Disney
13) Disney Holiday (Halloween or Christmas only)
14) Random/Mixed ribbon

do you want us to specify what pattern we are choosing or just the color?

Just the color :) We edited the list so double check your group numbers ;)

Does grey come in with black/white?:confused3 and how many people per group? Was it just 5? And does that hold for the random as well? Sorry to be a pain, head a bit muzzy this morning!

Just 5 per group. We'll add second groups if we need to. No grey group this time, that could go in the random group ;)

thanks Cheryl....will send my list to Erin, she's going to be my buddy :goodvibes

It should just be open by the time I get back from uni open day with DS(18):goodvibes

Cheryl & Rachel - I'd like to do the Disney holiday group...where can I find the ribbon (besides Ebay...DH banned me from there!! :rotfl2:)??? I hope there is another avenue!

we found ours on ebay...maybe a helpful friend could get you some ;) PM me

Ahhhh.....your are the best! I know there was a website that Jennifer posted somewhere that carries the ribbon and those little resin bits. But, I searched and searched and can not find the post ANYWHERE!! I will check some out and get back to you! :hug:

Thanks Jennifer :) That is where we got our ribbon!!! I didn't know they had a site that wasn't connected to ebay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter