Interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping Bek & friends at college, taking my mum to Coventry, then stripping Kerry's bedroom

Have you got any plans for the weekend yet ?

:cool1: yes, its Joh's birthday so we are spending the weekend with her and going to see Alice in wonderland.

What are you wearing today ?

A fancy new charcoal shirt from next. Unfortunately it's to wear at work! :rotfl:

If you had a fire at your house while no people were inside, and you had time to run in and grab one possession only, what would it be?

I have not had breakfast yet ( I am on late shifts at the moment), but will have some toast with peanut butter and jam and a cup of tea shortly

What would you have for a special breakfast?

Crispy bacon, hash browns & pancakes with maple syrup

What is the weather like?

Seeing as I have the next 2 weekends off, I plan to make the most of them. This saturday might be going to the Ideal Homes exhibition in London as I have free tickets, then going to a games night at my sisters. Sunday I hope to go to the cinema.

What is your occupation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter