is Pete from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at any character meets?

nope but I always thought he would be an awesome meet and great. A setup over in Epcot or Magic Kingdom with a whole black and white theme with him and mickey and Minnie. Cast members all dressed in black and white with a vintage look doing on.

No
He roams in toontown in California but we never saw him on our trip out west
If he’s ever visited Florida it’s just been for cast life/DVC/RunDisney/private events and not the general public

That said

He does appear in the get a horse short film shown in Epcot and there is a huge image of him on the facade of Pete’s silly sideshow (the Minnie/Daisy Donald/goofy meet space in MK)

there is a huge image of him on the facade of Pete’s silly sideshow (the Minnie/Daisy Donald/goofy meet space in MK)
I always thought it odd that Pete himself isn‘t ever available at his namesake location. It’s like having no Cinderella at Cinderella’s castle.

I always thought it odd that Pete himself isn‘t ever available at his namesake location. It’s like having no Cinderella at Cinderella’s castle.
Technically you can see cinderella if you reserve Royal Table and there is the walkthrough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter