J & T's Wishes Wedding 5/5/12 SB/SBP/BW *Wedding & Aulani HM TR Complete!*

Once again, I've disappeared! However, I did just read through your trip report -- your wedding turned out beautifully! Seriously, I am so happy for you! I loved every single thing about it! :):):):)

Thanks so much!!! I think I just saw you've updated- I'll go check that out next! ;)

I finally read through your entire PJ. I loved it. Isn't Aulani amazing. We went on vacation there in January. Can't wait to go back. If I remember reading correctly did you use the Disney honeymoon registry?? What are your thoughts on it. I have heard from a few different people that they charge a fee and it isn't worth doing.

Thanks Jodi

Hi Jodi! Yes, Aulani was so amazing! I wish it weren't so far or we'd definitely go again soon!! They are doing so many updates already- adding new food options, expanding the pool etc. I bet by the time we get back it will be completely different!! YES We used Disney's Honeymoon Registry- we really liked it!! No complaints. If I had any questions they got back to immediately, and transferring the money was super easy. We were also able to select things from WDW as well as Aulani. I know people complain about the fees, but I honestly didn't mind- we got a good chunk of change for our HM and they really didn't take much from that. I think it was totally worth it!

Your honeymoon looks like it was amazing!! I love all the pictures. :)

Thanks love!! It definitely was, just wish we were still there!! Itching bad for another getaway already!! ;)

Hi there, I just found your PJ and I read through the entire thing the last couple of days! Your wedding was just stunning and I love your photos!! I remember seeing your wedding on the Disney Blog and just fell in love with it!

Where did you get your bridesmaid dresses from?

I am so glad you kept this journal as it is really going to help me plan!! :)

Thank you!!

Hi there, I just found your PJ and I read through the entire thing the last couple of days! Your wedding was just stunning and I love your photos!! I remember seeing your wedding on the Disney Blog and just fell in love with it!

Where did you get your bridesmaid dresses from?

I am so glad you kept this journal as it is really going to help me plan!! :)

Thank you!!

Thank you!! Glad it will help you! :goodvibes My girls' dresses were Bari Jay - we actually got them online (cheaper than ordering in a bridal store) from plussizebridal.com They came on time and we had no issues!

OMG love your planning journal!!! You have given me so much inspiration since it seems like we have very similar tastes! Love everything!

OMG love your planning journal!!! You have given me so much inspiration since it seems like we have very similar tastes! Love everything!

thank you!! :) Glad to help, since I'm sure I got a bunch of ideas here too! :goodvibes happy planning, let me know if you have any questions!

Your Planning journal is awesome and a life saver. Those pics are so beautiful. We just got back from Disney and decided it would be a great place to have our reception. The idea of planning a wedding at Disney is very overwhelming. If anyone has any tips please keep them coming. So far I have the cake done, photography, and party favors from hospitalityframes.com I need help with flowers,music, and venue within in Disney

i finally finished reading most of your planning journal and trip report. thank you so much for all the detail that you listed, especially on your wedding day. it really helped me get a feel for how the day flows, and the pictures really added to that as we've been struggling with how we would get the pictures that we want in. your beo also really helped too.

boo on the dj and bridesmaid's flowers though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter