***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Post here***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please check your pm boxes for your pals info. and send your exchanges out by 8/1. Delivery confirmation is requested and please pack your items well so that we do not have anything breaking along the way.
Have fun everyone and I can't wait to hear what yummy jams and jellies everyone recieves.

Mine should be in the mail tomorrow if I can get into work early so I can stop at the post office on my way over from the train station.

Well...I got home later than expected last night from my birthday dinner, so I didn't seal and address my package so it can't go out today. But it will definitely be in the mail by Saturday at the latest. I want to make sure it's delivered before I leave for vacation so I can hear how my pal likes it.

kelleigh1 said:
Mine should be in the mail tomorrow if I can get into work early so I can stop at the post office on my way over from the train station.

You are quick!
Bobbi :)

Me!! Me!!! I got my package today!! I kept thinking that was mighty fast Patsy!! :teeth:

I received two yummy, I am assuming, jelly/jams:

Passion fruit and
mango pineapple

Patsy also included a very cute purple mug and chocolate chip cookies...nummy!!

Got my name and my jelly. I hope my recipient likes to try new things!!! Hopefully in the mail tomorrow, Saturday at the latest!

babytrees said:
Me!! Me!!! I got my package today!! I kept thinking that was mighty fast Patsy!! :teeth:

I received two yummy, I am assuming, jelly/jams:

Passion fruit and
mango pineapple

Patsy also included a very cute purple mug and chocolate chip cookies...nummy!!

I forgot to say thank you!! :rolleyes:

so.........

THANKS PATSY!!! :dance3:

babytrees said:
I forgot to say thank you!! :rolleyes:

so.........

THANKS PATSY!!! :dance3:

:rotfl: You're welcome. Enjoy your morning drink in the mug, while trying the jams/jellies and cookies.

mommytotwo said:
:rotfl: You're welcome. Enjoy your morning drink in the mug, while trying the jams/jellies and cookies.

We tried the cookies last night....YUMMY!!!

Mine is on its way. The jellies should reach their new home sometime next week.

Oh right, I am packing mine right now, i need to put lots of bubble wrap and news paper or something, I don't want any broken jam/jelly. I'll send them tomorrow.

Mine is going out this morning. It's all wrapped up, addressed and ready to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter