***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Post here***COMPLETED

Just is the list of members who are still waiting for their exchanges.
If you have recieved your exchange, PLEASE post about it here.

*kelleigh1-sent 7/28
*FigmentLover-sent-?
*bobbiwoz-sent-?
*VanniGirl-sent 7/29

mommytotwo said:
Tired-(Yawning). But I do have a doctors appointment to go to this morning.

Oh poor Patsy, I know, the last few days are bad :( keep us inform.

Is your hospital near by?

PixieDust32 said:
Oh poor Patsy, I know, the last few days are bad :( keep us inform.

Is your hospital near by?

::yes::
We will give this exchange till the ending of the week, and if we do not hear of the arrivals, then we will need to get elves to help out. :(

PixieDust32 said:
I know! No word from senders? :confused3

Well, 3 of the exchanges included VanniGirl or her husband and I am not sure what is going on with those, and I will see if the sender of the fourth one is able to look into the package.
I think it is time for elves to step in.

mommytotwo said:
Well, 3 of the exchanges included VanniGirl or her husband and I am not sure what is going on with those, and I will see if the sender of the fourth one is able to look into the package.
I think it is time for elves to step in.

That's weird from VanniGirl, she's always on top of things :confused3 hope she's OK.

I can be elf for one, just let me know.

PixieDust32 said:
That's weird from VanniGirl, she's always on top of things :confused3 hope she's OK.

I can be elf for one, just let me know.

Yup. I know that her husband was having medical issues, but she mentioned about sending her exchanges out :(.
I may take you up on the elf offer Roxy-thank you.

mommytotwo said:
Yup. I know that her husband was having medical issues, but she mentioned about sending her exchanges out :(.
I may take you up on the elf offer Roxy-thank you.

Oh I see. Well, I hope everything is OK with her husband, I'm sure something came up if she hasn't send them yet. :confused3 OK, you're welcome.

kelleigh1 said:
Yes it was...but I didn't get home until after 9:30 last night. I did open it before I went to bed.

From Bobbi we got the following - made in Ohio:

blackberry jam
peach jam
apple butter
apple nut bread mix (I'll have to wait until after this heat wave before I turn on the oven to bake this - but I may take it to NJ for our vacation.)
banana taffy
strawberry taffy.

I'll be taking the taffy with me when we head to NJ on Friday and I may take one of the jams with me, although I haven't decided which. I can't wait to try these. I've never had peach - and I won't have to share with hubby since he doesn't really like peach. :)

Thank you Bobbi!!

Hi Patsy :wave:

kelleigh1 did receive her package.
I'm the one who hasn't received it yet!

Bobbi

bobbiwoz said:
Hi Patsy :wave:

kelleigh1 did receive her package.
I'm the one who hasn't received it yet!

Bobbi

Don't worry your exchange should be there pretty soon. :wave:

mommytotwo said:
Just is the list of members who are still waiting for their exchanges.
If you have recieved your exchange, PLEASE post about it here.

*kelleigh1-sent 7/28
*FigmentLover-sent-?
*bobbiwoz-sent-?
*VanniGirl-sent 7/29

As of yesterday I haven't received any package.

I will not be here today, we are heading to the children's zoo. As luck would have it, it will probably arrive today while I am gone, and will have to pick it up at the post office tomorrow.

PixieDust32 said:
Don't worry your exchange should be there pretty soon. :wave:

Hint, hint??

Not today, but I'm patient, no worries here!

Bobbi :wave:

Nothing here today. No package or notice left while I was out.

*fingers crossed* Maybe tomorrow!!!!

Elf packages are being sent out this week so that we can close up this exchange sometime next week.
Thank you to the two recipents who are waiting for their exchange, and a BIG thank you to the two elves who are helping out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter