• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Post here***COMPLETED

mommytotwo said:
Elf packages are being sent out this week so that we can close up this exchange sometime next week.
Thank you to the two recipents who are waiting for their exchange, and a BIG thank you to the two elves who are helping out.

:thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
Elf packages are being sent out this week so that we can close up this exchange sometime next week.
Thank you to the two recipents who are waiting for their exchange, and a BIG thank you to the two elves who are helping out.

No problem, I'm sure things happen or people forget......just so you know nothing arrived here today.

It's been awhile since I posted, but I wanted to let everyone know.....nothing arrived over the weekend.

I have been dusted :wizard: by Pixiedust32. Thank you, thank you, thank you for:

Blackberry Jelly
Pineapple Fruit Spread
Fresh Strawberry Fruit Spread
Toasted Bread
Crispy Wheels

Definitely worth waiting for, and I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow. I'm one of the oatmeal eating "trying to get my cholesterol down" folks, and sometimes I just need a treat!!!!

Bobbi :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm back from my vacation and had to smile when I saw the jam/jelly that I'd received in my exchange sitting right where I'd left it. I will be opening up one of those jars this week. Can't wait - although I wish I was still on vacation.

bobbiwoz said:
I have been dusted :wizard: by Pixiedust32. Thank you, thank you, thank you for:

Blackberry Jelly
Pineapple Fruit Spread
Fresh Strawberry Fruit Spread
Toasted Bread
Crispy Wheels

Definitely worth waiting for, and I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow. I'm one of the oatmeal eating "trying to get my cholesterol down" folks, and sometimes I just need a treat!!!!

Bobbi :banana: :banana: :banana:

You're so welcome, and I forgot my elf note sorry. :blush:

The blackberry jelly is made by a lady here in my town, she is a sweet lady and her birthday is this weekend, she's turning 85, her jams and jelly are great.
The other too (pineapple and strawberry) are made in Mexico but I got them here in a latin store, also the bread and snack, they remind me of my childhood.
I hope you enjoy it.

Just wanted to let everyone know, Yesterday went I arrived home after work, there was a note in my mail box letting me know I had a package at my neighbor's house. So after hours and hours of waiting for him to arrive home, I was extremely happy to see the jam/jelly package was there!!

I want to say thank you to jwsqrdplus2 for the great package!!!

DD was standing over me as I unwrapped every item and then took off with the taffy!! I still have no idea what she did with it.

I recieved:

Saguaro Honey
Desert Sunrise Marmalade
Margarita Marmalade
Prickly Pear Cactus Jelly
and
A bag of red taffy.

I would like to be able to tell everyone what it is, but DD ran off with it last night and never saw the label. Hopefully I will find it today after school and try a piece.

Again I want to say Thank You to jwsqrdplus2 for the wonderful package.

I think that wraps this one up :)

Patsy will be glad to hear that when she returns home ::yes::

FigmentLover said:
Just wanted to let everyone know, Yesterday went I arrived home after work, there was a note in my mail box letting me know I had a package at my neighbor's house. So after hours and hours of waiting for him to arrive home, I was extremely happy to see the jam/jelly package was there!!

I want to say thank you to jwsqrdplus2 for the great package!!!

DD was standing over me as I unwrapped every item and then took off with the taffy!! I still have no idea what she did with it.

I recieved:

Saguaro Honey
Desert Sunrise Marmalade
Margarita Marmalade
Prickly Pear Cactus Jelly
and
A bag of red taffy.

I would like to be able to tell everyone what it is, but DD ran off with it last night and never saw the label. Hopefully I will find it today after school and try a piece.

Again I want to say Thank You to jwsqrdplus2 for the wonderful package.

You are very welcome! I was giggling when I saw who Patsy gave me for my elf package! And just so you know, the taffy is Cinnamon Prickly Pear (yes, it too is made from cactus!). Enjoy your new treats.

Thank YOU PATSY, for a wonderful exchange I had lots of fun!

Until the fall one then. Thank you.

PixieDust32 said:
You're so welcome, and I forgot my elf note sorry. :blush:

The blackberry jelly is made by a lady here in my town, she is a sweet lady and her birthday is this weekend, she's turning 85, her jams and jelly are great.
The other too (pineapple and strawberry) are made in Mexico but I got them here in a latin store, also the bread and snack, they remind me of my childhood.
I hope you enjoy it.

I've enjoyed the Blackberry Jam and the toast. It's nice to be able to think of Disboard friends when having breakfast. The lady sounds like a nice person, and her label is so true..."if God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31! Yes indeed!

Bobbi :thumbsup2

bobbiwoz said:
I've enjoyed the Blackberry Jam and the toast. It's nice to be able to think of Disboard friends when having breakfast. The lady sounds like a nice person, and her label is so true..."if God is for us, who can be against us?" Fomans 8:31! Yes indeed!

Bobbi :thumbsup2

She sure is, so sweet and nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter