JAMBO! The UN-official AKL Thread ~ UPDATED(short film/pg 8 & slideshow/pg 12) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is packing day for me. Tomorrow I'm on my way! :yay:

I'll be at Pop the first night, then moving over to JAMBO! :woohoo: (staying in a "standard studio" at AKV, which should be a pool view! :) )

I believe Flossbolna is arriving a day or 2 after me! :wave2:

These drinks were not on the menu when I visited in Dec. 2005. I asked the bartender and he had a book which contained drink recipes. I hope they keep that book in a safe place.

We were just there in January...no book.

One night, the pool bar bartender sent me to VF, because he didn't know how to make the Nahtazu. The VF bartender whipped me up a couple pretty quick, though.

The next night, the pool bar bartender (different one) knew how to make the Victoria Mist. She said she still gets requests for the "old" drinks sometimes, but the staff who knows how to make them is getting smaller and smaller.

I'll be at Pop the first night, then moving over to JAMBO! :woohoo: (staying in a "standard studio" at AKV, which should be a pool view! :) )

Have a great trip!! I'm already looking forward to the pictures! ;)

We were just there in January...no book.

One night, the pool bar bartender sent me to VF, because he didn't know how to make the Nahtazu. The VF bartender whipped me up a couple pretty quick, though.

The next night, the pool bar bartender (different one) knew how to make the Victoria Mist. She said she still gets requests for the "old" drinks sometimes, but the staff who knows how to make them is getting smaller and smaller.

Thanks for the info! I guess I'll just have to bring my copies of the recipes that the AKL sent me.

Have a wonderful trip! I sure that you have a better system of transferring your luggage to the AKL than Kimmar did.:lmao:

Thanks for the info! I guess I'll just have to bring my copies of the recipes that the AKL sent me.

Could I convince (as in, beg you pitifully) to transcribe those recipes and send them along to me?

'Cause I'll laminate them, put them in our DVC tote bag (which goes on every trip) and cart them down to the bars when I go. :)

I HATE packing! :)

Hope you have great trip and we expect PICTURES when you get back. :cool1:

Have a great trip!!! I will get there on Tuesday, tomorrow is my last day at work! But in all it's still four days. But if you see this person:

DSC00683.jpg

please say hi, because it's me :goodvibes :

Have a great trip!! I'm already looking forward to the pictures! ;)

Have a wonderful trip! I sure that you have a better system of transferring your luggage to the AKL than Kimmar did.:lmao:

Thanks for the well wishes! :)

I HATE packing! :)

Hope you have great trip and we expect PICTURES when you get back. :cool1:

:laughing: I must hate packing too -- I got so little of it done today! (The camera IS packed however. Priorities!! ;))

Have a great trip!!! I will get there on Tuesday, tomorrow is my last day at work! But in all it's still four days. But if you see this person:

DSC00683.jpg

please say hi, because it's me :goodvibes :

Have a safe trip and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you! :)

Have a great trip! Looking forward to the pics. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks! :) Good luck with your reading. I'll be interested to hear how much closer you are to earning that JAMBO THREAD SURVIVOR t-shirt when I return!! :rotfl:

....:scratchin ya know, I am really considering having t-shirts made up and selling 'em.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter