JAMBO! The UN-official AKL Thread ~ UPDATED(short film/pg 8 & slideshow/pg 12) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 4 year old son just came over and looked at the screen. He saw the logo in Kimmar's signature and said

"Are we going on vacation again? Click on Animal Kingdom Lodge and see what happens"

...that's okay.....any OTHER 'takers'???:rolleyes:

Me! :wave2: blueeyesrnc, I know what you're going through because I was doing the exact same thing last January! My back was sore and my eyes were blurry, but I got through every last page. :surfweb: And it was well worth it! :thumbsup2

Me! :wave2: blueeyesrnc, I know what you're going through because I was doing the exact same thing last January! My back was sore and my eyes were blurry, but I got through every last page. :surfweb: And it was well worth it! :thumbsup2

Thanks CJsMom for the encouragement. :cheer2: I'm truely having a great time going through this. I will have that t shirt, though, and I'll post the pic. 5 more months.:woohoo:

Have a great trip!!! I will get there on Tuesday, tomorrow is my last day at work! But in all it's still four days. But if you see this person:

DSC00683.jpg

please say hi, because it's me :goodvibes :

Hi Floss,
Have a wonderful and safe trip. I look forward to your trip report and pics. I'll be here still reading.:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: Dreaming of the day....:cloud9:

....:scratchin ya know, I am really considering having t-shirts made up and selling 'em.....

Kimmar, I think this is a great idea, but I don't think just anyone should be able to buy one. They must earn it and then they can purchase it. I propose a post thread test.

Question 1:
Who is the lip piercing person?

Question 2:
How does Kimmar reccomend you transfer your luggage when visting the world?

What-cha think?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kimmar, I think this is a great idea, but I don't think just anyone should be able to buy one. They must earn it and then they can purchase it. I propose a post thread test.

Question 1:
Who is the lip piercing person?

Question 2:
How does Kimmar reccomend you transfer your luggage when visting the world?

What-cha think?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh man, I should have taken notes! :rotfl: I'm pretty sure Kimmar just leaves her luggage on top of her minivan, but I'm stumped on the lip-piercing person! :confused3

I'm looking forward to the day when I can say: "Been their, done that, have the t shirt!":lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Page 150.:surfweb:

I went to the whole thread in fall 2006 and thought that was hard, but I am sure it is so much longer now! But I thought, too that it was actually great to read, there are so many individual stories hidden in the thread. Have fun!!

Hi Floss,
Have a wonderful and safe trip. I look forward to your trip report and pics. I'll be here still reading.:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: Dreaming of the day....:cloud9:

Thanks! I am all excited, tomorrow I will leave for Nuremberg (my normal home, I am just working in Berlin at the moment) and then get on the plane on Tuesday! It is quite difficult to keep organized when you have two places you live at (are those flip flops here in Berlin where I can't find them, or are they in Nuremberg???) and I will not have internet access in Nuremberg, so I really have to be on top of things!!

Have fun reading on, I actually missed it when planning this trip that there wasn't that much to discover any more!

Flossbolna,

Have a wonderful trip!:goodvibes Hope you have great weather.:goodvibes I am still hoping that you will post some pictures from your Disneyland Paris trip.

Kathy

Today is packing day for me. Tomorrow I'm on my way! :yay: I'll be at Pop the first night, then moving over to JAMBO! :woohoo: (staying in a "standard studio" at AKV, which should be a pool view! :) )

Have a great trip!!! I will get there on Tuesday, tomorrow is my last day at work! But in all it's still four days. But if you see this person:

DSC00683.jpg

please say hi, because it's me :goodvibes :

Hey you guys, I know I have not posted in a while but been lurking around. But I stopped by to say:

:cool1: I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE WONDERFUL TRIPS!!!:cool1:

I see that you all are craving pictures of AKL and since I never did a TR for our October stay there, I thought I would go ahead and post some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!

Entrance to Jiko:
P1010786.jpg

Stairway to heaven:
P1010782.jpg

P1010781.jpg

The guardian:
P1010759.jpg

A foggy sunrise:
P1010737.jpg

P1010727.jpg

P1010721.jpg

P1010734.jpg

Are you lookin’ at me?
P1010712.jpg

P1010756.jpg

P1010752.jpg

View from our room:
P1010703.jpg

Wow PNO4TE, those are some fantastic photos! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.:flower3:

I see that you all are craving pictures of AKL and since I never did a TR for our October stay there, I thought I would go ahead and post some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!

Entrance to Jiko:
P1010786.jpg

Hi PNO4TE those are amazing pictures! I love the one of Jiko! Have you considered posting it on the "Restaurants Inside" picture thread on the restaurant board (can be found over the sticky for all picture threads on the restaurant board)?

Flossbolna,

Have a wonderful trip!:goodvibes Hope you have great weather.:goodvibes I am still hoping that you will post some pictures from your Disneyland Paris trip.

Kathy

Hey you guys, I know I have not posted in a while but been lurking around. But I stopped by to say:

:cool1: I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE WONDERFUL TRIPS!!!:cool1:

Thanks!

I am about to be on my way (not arriving at AKL until Tuesday, though!) and promise to bring back lots of pictures for everyone on the Jambo thread!!!

Wow PNO4TE, those are some fantastic photos! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.:flower3:

Thank you. And those pictures as well as the attention and service we got there are why we are headed back in September! When I first came here asking questions about the AKL you all were very helpful and encouraging, telling me once we tried AKL we would be hooked. You were right! :goodvibes

We have stayed at every WDW resort with the exception of Shades of Green and Saratoga Springs. Hands down, this place knocked our socks off! I am a rabid park fan, but actually took an entire day at AKL in October to just look around the resort and soak it all in. It was one of the most relaxing vacations we have taken at WDW in a long time. Of course, it might have helped that by the time we moved to AKL we had sent our DDs (21 and 29) and the rest of my family who had joined us for a family reunion home. :rotfl:

Hi PNO4TE those are amazing pictures! I love the one of Jiko! Have you considered posting it on the "Restaurants Inside" picture thread on the restaurant board (can be found over the sticky for all picture threads on the restaurant board)?

Thanks!

I am about to be on my way (not arriving at AKL until Tuesday, though!) and promise to bring back lots of pictures for everyone on the Jambo thread!!!

I will do that, thanks! HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter