January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part II !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to read everyone's trip reports as they get back- and pictures too!!!! It will give me something to do while I'm waiting for the end of January to arrive so I can go.

And this is the big week! CODES! CODES! WE WANT CODES!!!!!!!!!! (and Free dining too)

It's time for someone to start Part III and put a link here to the new thread. Once that is done I will close this thread. Thanks.

The link has already been posted, and the new thread is already started.

Do we need to post it at the end for it to be official?

Thanks!

EAGLES WIN!:cool1: So Now I have to make dinner, and get ready for the Phillies to play. DH is watching the race on DVR now. So much for those leafs this weekend.

Since we might cancel the ddp, I have a ? for you all. Do you think certain table services would allow DD and DS to eat off the kids menu? We have never asked before will dinning in WDW. But I really want to eat at Kona still, and I dont see a thing DS and DD would really eat and not pick at during dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter