January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part II !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Shelly - that menu looks YUMMY! I think that settles it for me. Next time we go without MIL - heck maybe even if with MIL- I'm staying at CBR! I've heard such great things and I can definitely find food there!

I may post again on Part III - but I wanted to let you all know -

IT'S SNOWING IN ST. PAUL, MN!!!
:scared1:
Good day to stay in and clean (and periodically check in on the snowbirds!):)

Yep, they sure do have quite a big and nice food court at CBR! :goodvibes Food courts and buffets work out best with our picky little eaters. On our first trip to WDW we didn't do the DDP. I can remember getting the chicken strips & fries at CBR and it was so big that it was enough food for me and both the kids. They were only 6 & 4 then, but still it was a lot of food! :thumbsup2

Sorry about the snow. :eek: Our forecast is calling for "flurries" on Tuesday. :sad2:

To Shelly - for keeping us up on all the lists and posting the FABULOUS menus!! May she continue to do so in Part III!

To all of you going in the first part of January, I hope you're going to either be doing live or post trip reports so the rest of us can live vicariously through you while we wait. And let us know about the crowds and the weather!

:sad2:
I dont even want to think about snow. The rain yesterday was enough for me. So darn cold here in Pa. Halloween is to be a high of 54 for the day.
I had to put the heat on already. Did we just not turn off the air?:sad1:

WOW Shelly - that menu looks YUMMY! I think that settles it for me. Next time we go without MIL - heck maybe even if with MIL- I'm staying at CBR! I've heard such great things and I can definitely find food there!

I may post again on Part III - but I wanted to let you all know -

IT'S SNOWING IN ST. PAUL, MN!!!
:scared1:
Good day to stay in and clean (and periodically check in on the snowbirds!):)

To Shelly - for keeping us up on all the lists and posting the FABULOUS menus!! May she continue to do so in Part III!

To all of you going in the first part of January, I hope you're going to either be doing live or post trip reports so the rest of us can live vicariously through you while we wait. And let us know about the crowds and the weather!

Your Welcome! :thumbsup2 Thank you all for keeping me company until our trip!

And yes, we want reports people. Right away!! Reports first, unpacking later. :rotfl:

Thanks, I was so glad they just won. Today we have the Eagles, the race and the ohillies. Housewives will have to be DVR and watched some other time!

To all of you Phillies fans - kudos to you if you stayed up and congrats!!

I came home from a Halloween party at 12:30 (central time) and couldn't believe they were still playing! It must be tough to stay up so late. Especially on weeknights! Good luck the rest of the way.

I'm trying to keep posting on Part II to do my share of filling it out. :) There may be a lot of babble coming from me!

Oh you just reminded me I had some stuff DVR'd from last week I never got around to watching!! I guess it was really important! ;)

Football's starting about now and my DH is cleaning the bathroom!!!! OMG! The Vikes are off today, but he'll watch anybody - pro, college, he's not picky. What a guy! And yes, I'm supposed to be cleaning too, but I'm working in the kitchen and the laptop just happens to be sitting on the counter, open to this page...What choice do I have?:rolleyes1

We had a good stretch here with no A/C and no heat until last week. Now we just pray it's not 30 degrees and snowing on Halloween. They're forecasting about 55 for the high. Once it's dark though, I'm sure that will plummet to about 40. Blech.

Thatta Girl Carrie!! I've just been randomly posting.

I see your picture and read that you haven't been to WDW in 17 years and how you've been out of the country so long - Gosh, you must be SO EXCITED!!! Were your kids born in Israel too?

I wish I could do a live report, but we dont like to take DH's lap top away on trips. He keeps it at work, since it is work issued,lol unless he has to bring something home to do.
But I have a pre trip report going on, and when I return I will be doing a Trip report with many pictures to keep you busy till your trip.

And yes, we want reports people. Right away!! Reports first, unpacking later. :rotfl:

I'll help fill this thread up LOL!!! I will definitely be taking my laptop with me and locking it in the trunk of my rental car while we are out during the day LOL. I want to be able to download my pics every night and erase my memory card. However I'm not sure about a live report....we'll have to see about that LOL I'll probably check in once, but I want to save most of my trip happenings for my trip report which I'm so going to do LOL...I'm loving my PTR LOL

Ok well since we are staying at SSR, which I hear they have internet, so yep, I'll HAVE to check in! I'm going early to mid ( I dunno, what time frame would you consider the 7-15??:laughing: ). We'll be taking a computer along, however we don't know if it will be mine, my brothers or my sisters.:rolleyes1 All I know is that there will be one so I can check in!

I won't be checking in live while at WDW, we don't have a laptop. But I'm sure I will have lots to report when we get back. Oh and LOTS of pictures. I love pictures, especially of WDW!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter