January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part II !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got conned into going out in this horrid weather! UGH! Then my DD7 whined and crabbed the whole time and we didn't even get anything accomplished. AARRGH!! I hate that I wasted all that time. :(
I'm pretty sure she's crabby because she stayed up so late at the party last night (almost midnight) and then got up a little after 8. Bedtime tonight: 7:30!

Thatta Girl Carrie!! I've just been randomly posting.

I see your picture and read that you haven't been to WDW in 17 years and how you've been out of the country so long - Gosh, you must be SO EXCITED!!! Were your kids born in Israel too?

Back again, between phone calls and scrapbooking!

Yes, I am super excited! No matter how much I love living in Israel/Palestine, home will always be central PA!

Only my youngest was born here. The other 3 came with us in 2004. But my nearly 6 year old was only 19 months old when we left!:eek: Can't beleive how much time has passed! Now we have only 50 days left until we hit US soil!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And I see we have nearly gotten ourselves shut down!

You know, Peeps...we just do too much partyin'!

party: party: party: Just make sure when we move, that no one tells Disco Dale or Disco Dan!

:dancer: :dancer:

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

There sure are a lot of PA people in this group!! Lucky for you all, I have a very good friend outside of Philadelphia and my husband's family started in Johnstown. So I won't say anything bad about PA!! :)
See you in Part III!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter