*** January 2019 Thread ***

I guess I’ve never posted our dates even though I’ve kept up with this thread.

POR 1/25-2/3.

Fast pass Monday came and went and it’s been a lucky week with several ADR finder alerts I’d been waiting on. Have a great weekend everyone.

POR 1/25-2/3.

Fast pass Monday came and went and it’s been a lucky week with several ADR finder alerts I’d been waiting on. Have a great weekend everyone.

Welcome, @mgrayar! I’ve added you to the roll call! I’m glad you’re getting the ADR’s you want!

Anyone else waiting on the Frozen dessert party to open up? :surfweb:

I am and it’s making me impatient! It’s the last component to our first ever trip and I’m ready to be done messing with our schedule. I want to be done with planning so I can focus on the holidays, which will make the waiting fly by.

Maybe next week.

POR 1/25-2/3.

Good luck with your FP!

And lucky on the ADRs. I'm trying to find a later dinner ADR for Ohana on 1/27. Currently we have 3:55pm - who eats dinner at 4pm????

Good luck with your FP!

And lucky on the ADRs. I'm trying to find a later dinner ADR for Ohana on 1/27. Currently we have 3:55pm - who eats dinner at 4pm????
I’ve had a couple pop up in the 6:00 range for the 27th. What time are you looking for?

We got all the FP+ we wanted for our trip 1/23-1/30. Olaf showed up a few times saying oops something went wrong but eventually it worked well.

We are also doing the DAH event on 1/28 and we have an ADR for The Storybook Dinner at Artist Point. I am excited for these two!

Had a great FP+ day, got everything we were looking for our stay 1/29-2/12. The countdown is on, just need to pack and get to the airport. :cool1:

We’ll be staying at AoA from 1/29-2/2. FP went well except for SDD but I figured one would pop up along the way. Pray for us as we’re bringing our 5 months twins, we’ll be that family in the park taking things slow but enjoying the views!

FP day! I went into this with no plans - just checked around to see what was available. SDD only the last two days, FOP all seven days. SDMT still limited availability. I leave for the airport late on my departure day so I like to ride FOP on that last day.

Most days I just got two and will get the third depending on availability and what I feel like doing. Now I can make dining reservations - I was waiting to see what FP's I could get. Not planning on TS every day. Prime Time for sure, Trail's End, Liberty Tree and Biergarten.

We got all the FP+ we wanted for our trip 1/23-1/30. Olaf showed up a few times saying oops something went wrong but eventually it worked well.

We are also doing the DAH event on 1/28 and we have an ADR for The Storybook Dinner at Artist Point. I am excited for these two!

Sounds great, @disneyAndi14! You’ll have to let us know how the Storybook Dinner is.

Had a great FP+ day, got everything we were looking for our stay 1/29-2/12. The countdown is on, just need to pack and get to the airport. :cool1:

That’s great news, @Zmack!

We’ll be staying at AoA from 1/29-2/2. FP went well except for SDD but I figured one would pop up along the way. Pray for us as we’re bringing our 5 months twins, we’ll be that family in the park taking things slow but enjoying the views!

Welcome, @JW25! I’ve added you to the roll call. Enjoy your trip!

FP day! I went into this with no plans - just checked around to see what was available. SDD only the last two days, FOP all seven days. SDMT still limited availability. I leave for the airport late on my departure day so I like to ride FOP on that last day.

Most days I just got two and will get the third depending on availability and what I feel like doing. Now I can make dining reservations - I was waiting to see what FP's I could get. Not planning on TS every day. Prime Time for sure, Trail's End, Liberty Tree and Biergarten.

I like to ride FOP on departure day or the night before, too! It makes such a good ending to a trip. :-)

Booked an Alamo van rental....it makes me a tad worried since its so expensive plus well have to pay the parking fee but my dad is splitting the cost of the van with us. Its our first rental so IDK what to expect really...

My Magic Bands are shipping! Got the notice today, and it made the "it's getting closer" waiting game a little more real. I can officially say I'll be going to Disney World this month...AND next year. All in the same week, ha!

Mine should ship later this week. When I get that box in the mail, it finally feels real! :-)

I’ll be there for the start of January. Flying out at the end of this month! Doing a split stay for two weeks with half on international drive and half at Disney :cheer2:

I’ll be there for the start of January. Flying out at the end of this month! Doing a split stay for two weeks with half on international drive and half at Disney :cheer2:

Awesome, @petals! If you want to share your exact dates and Disney hotel, I can add you to the roll call.

I'm really trying not to tweak my plans too much but now I think we have too many dining reservations....I dont know!

1/9 BOG Dinner (this is staying no matter what)
1/10 Garden Grill PPO
1/10 Dinner at La Hacendia
1/12 Cape May Breakfast
1/13 Tusker House Lunch
1/14 Ohana Dinner at 4pm
1/15 Ohana Breakfast

Im trying to move the Ohana dinner but having no luck
We have 10 people in our group 7 adults and 3 kids

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter