January 2020 Discounts

You can just reset your magical express, not difficult, but I’d you wanted any of the upgraded bands then I can see where there could be an issue (but probably not). I still say the easiest way to do it is to go to your reservation on the website, click change reservation, and just change it. It’s simple, I’ve done it so many times, it’s really not that hard and these deals are really not as time sensitive as everyone thinks.

I have a question about this... When I go to the resort reservation area on MDE, I only see an "Update Check-in" button with "To change or cancel your reservation,
call (407) 934-7639"
beneath that. This is on a pc. Am I looking in the wrong place or something?

New Disney VISA offer for Riviera only.

Enjoy this special Cardmember offer! Save up to 40% on room rates at the all-new Disney’s Riviera Resort for stays most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the majesty of Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort—opening December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.

Important Details
  • Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
  • Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
  • Offer is nontransferable.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.

We're booked for 6 nights in a 2bd villa at Old Key West for $4913 (before any discounts). A 2bd at the Riveria for the same dates was $8286 before discount and $4971 with the discount. I'm holding out hoping that they will offer 35% off Old Key West like last year.

I've been on hold for 20 minutes.. just so anxious to see if it's available for when I want to go. I really wish I could view it online myself!

Reactions: TJA
I've been on hold for 20 minutes.. just so anxious to see if it's available for when I want to go. I really wish I could view it online myself!

Me too. Unfortunately, if we can't check online, I have to wait until much later tonight to make the phone call....

Me too. Unfortunately, if we can't check online, I have to wait until much later tonight to make the phone call....

I finally got through after 30 minutes and it was still $1000 for two nights. I think I might wait till FL resident or AP discounts are offered or any other discount. We want deluxe but I know I could stay rack rate for cheaper than that.

I finally got through after 30 minutes and it was still $1000 for two nights. I think I might wait till FL resident or AP discounts are offered or any other discount. We want deluxe but I know I could stay rack rate for cheaper than that.
Was that for a studio or another category of room?

Just catching up on the thread - so to confirm, you cant view the prices online? The only way to know is to call? I was hoping to just get numbers first

Just catching up on the thread - so to confirm, you cant view the prices online? The only way to know is to call? I was hoping to just get numbers first
I was hoping too. I can't find any info online and even did a Chat and they couldn't help.

I was hoping too. I can't find any info online and even did a Chat and they couldn't help.
Yeah, i had the same thing. I wish i could get the info without staying on the phone - its just an enquiry..
if I checked the rack rate and knocked off 40%, do you think that'll be enough to get the total? any other fees/ stuff to include in the total?

So is everyone thinking (hoping and wishing) that discounts will drop tomorrow? Do you think it will be Visa holders tomorrow and public at a later time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter