January 6-9th - Disney Wish - Bahamas

HeatherLassell

DIS Veteran
Ok guys! Lets start getting excited! 322 days to go!

I'm doing this cruise with my daughter and our very good friends Katelyn and her daughter! We're staying in a Deluxe Family Verandah and I am so excited to see what the rooms will look like on the new Wish! Our room is in one of the "bump out" areas so curious what the balcony will be like! My TN best friend and her daughter will be just down the hall (5 cabins away) and her parents are also going on the cruise. I'm still trying to convince my local bff to join us all!

This will be my 8th cruise! And we're doing a B2B with this cruise and the Jan 9-13th!

Hi!

This will be our first ever cruise! So far its just my husband and I, my friend with her family and my daughter and her husband. With maybe more to come. My daughter will be having a vow renewal/wedding while we are onboard. We live in New Zealand and can't wait to be surrounded by everything Disney again!

Our borders have been relatively closed since 2020 (we were visiting Aulani at the time and luckily made it back to NZ with only hours to spare) so this will be out first international trip in what feels like a very long time! We definitely want to make the most of it.

Hello there!!! Glad to see other cruisers for that date since the cruise seems to have disappeared from the site today???

I think I am looking forward to seeing all the dining options they will have available. I'm not a huge foodie but I am certainly down for a themed restaurant!
The restaurants sound good! I look forward to them, the adults areas and the Star Wars bar (and I'm not even a huge SW fan) sounds awesome also! I can't wait to start seeing pics and videos!! The preview is June 24th I think. There is a thread about it in the DCL forum.

The restaurants sound good! I look forward to them, the adults areas and the Star Wars bar (and I'm not even a huge SW fan) sounds awesome also! I can't wait to start seeing pics and videos!! The preview is June 24th I think. There is a thread about it in the DCL forum.

I wonder how similar the Star Wars bar will be to Oga's or if it will completely different. I think Oga's is great so I'm excited for the bar and to try the non alcoholic drinks!

We looked on FB and are still waiting to be “approved “ to join group…. Seems like a long wait so I thought would ask here. A few cruises ago we joined one on this forum bc we didn’t have FB then.

We looked on FB and are still waiting to be “approved “ to join group…. Seems like a long wait so I thought would ask here. A few cruises ago we joined one on this forum bc we didn’t have FB then.
The sole admin is currently on a cruise.

ETA: scratch that I see there are 2 others now. I made a post asking if someone can approve new people..

Yeah they closed them a little earlier than I'm used to as well. If there were enough people here that wanted to participate you could do a group.

Yeah they closed them a little earlier than I'm used to as well. If there were enough people here that wanted to participate you could do a group.
So we r totally cool doing something easy nothing crazy if someone wants to list their cabin we are open to doing two cabins for three nights we are in 11510 no pressure or anything

Sadly, we are no longer going to make it on this cruise. We are managing to make it back to Walt Disney in February so hopefully that will make up for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter