Jennifer and Luke's PJ/TR NY/WDW HM 6/6/2010,Wedding photos up! 12/08

So...I would LOVE to say we have previews but we don't I am starting to loose my cool. He said 2 weeks and then when I emailed him (took him 2 days to reply btw) he said oh I did say that sorry! I will have them posted by Monday.....well its Thursday and still nothing. This is just the previews!!!! Seriously we had so many problems with the other ones...I don't need this. I'm trying not to get mad at him but I really am becoming impatient. Should I email him again?

So...I'm a little on edge today...stuff at work and other things. SO I am going to post the last day which is sad but might make me feel better (I hope)

Day 11 (last day :sad1:)

So this morning we woke up super early. We needed to get our bags down to the airport check in and held before we could head off to do our Keys to the Kingdom tour. This is how it looked early in the morning from our balcony
IMG_4020.jpg

So we checked our bags in and got our tickets and such. This was a pretty easy process! I was impressed. Then we got our bags held and given a claim ticket. Then we were free to take on the MK one last time.

We headed over on the bus. It was early enough that there was no one around. I'm pretty sure we were alone on the bus.

We hung around not sure if we could go in yet because everyone was talking about breakfast and not tours....soon we were let in though and we found a wonderful site! A practically deserted main street! Photos were a must.

IMG_4034.jpg

Someone saw us and offered to take our photo
IMG_4035.jpg

I really like this one so i'm glad they did!!

IMG_4036.jpg

that pink group behind DH would drive us nuts later in the day....but not now! we were too happy to be in a pretty empty MK

So we checked in with our tour, we were asked what we wanted for lunch and then given our name tags and badges. We were given free coffee and water :lovestruc Which made me happy and I took some water for the rest of the tour. We were also given radios and head sets.

We just hung around and waited for everyone to show up.
IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

I look so tired in this photo...oh well.

So I'm not going to spoil this tour for anyone else. We did really enjoy it. We got to ride Jungle Cruise, Pirates and Haunted Mansion. Because of the head sets we could be far from our tour guide and still know what was going on which was nice. We had Lunch at Columbia Harbour House. (YUM)

We both really enjoyed the tour....a lot of the stuff we did know because we have both read Walt's Biography and researched Disney world to death...but we still had fun. It was cool going back stage and all.

IMG_4048.jpg

Us with our tour guide.

So after our tour ended at about 12:30. We needed to leave around 2:30-3 to get back in time Magical Express :sad2:

We hit up our favorites trying to soak it in. BTM and Space of course (our other favorites we went on in the tour) On the way over to BTM the Volunteer parade was starting.....and I had two people I needed to see before we left (we always seemed to miss this parade)
IMG_4057.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

I really love the muppets and wish there was more with them in the parks and parades.

This is how close I was to getting my goal of a photo with the white rabbit...
IMG_4063.jpg

but the line was so long and we didn't really have time...

So to end the day we took the train around one last time. We spotted an armadillo near the train (I LOVE them) and we also got a peek at the construction.

I really wanted a photo in front of the train station but every time we were out front there were never any photopass photographers there. I saw this one from the train and dragged DH there.

Photo0271.jpg

Photo0273.jpg

Then we took the sad boat back. I was pouty and sad. We arrived back at WL earlier then expected (DH is always afraid we are going to miss the bus..) So we grabbed some food at Roaring Forks. We still had so much food credits and snack credits. we got our fill and pouted some more. Talked about how we could come back for my birthday in December (before we really figured the $ out...) Then we decided at 3:30 we really needed to sit out front and wait for the bus.

IMG_4067.jpg

I was very determined to take lots of pictures....gripping onto the last bits of our wonderful honeymoon..

IMG_4070.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

This is DH being just as sad as me...
IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

I was very excited that we got a real Magical Express though!

IMG_4082.jpg

aww...sad face

Here is our last Disney picture.....
IMG_4084.jpg

Big difference from our First
IMG_2554.jpg

SIGH
So we got to the airport and waited on the extremely long line at security (why is it always SO much longer then anywhere else?) This is the point where I would love to say "we had an uneventful flight and got home with no problem" But....being us...I can't! :rotfl: So apparently Chicago was having these crazy thunderstorm and tornadoes? We were stranded in the airport for like 6 hours.....to which I was moaning that we could have stayed at MK!!! :laughing: which annoyed DH...a lot. Then when we finally got on our plane...I passed out, waking up to us landing.....only for DH to say no....go back to sleep...we are it St. Louis :eek: pardon? They didn't put enough gas in the airplane!!!! Well done Southwest....glad you were so prepared! haha. We ended up getting home at 4-5am(the sun was rising). Our original flight has us arriving at 9:15pm. Craziness.

Our honeymoon was amazing. It was everything we could possibly of asked for. We were so so glad to have chosen WDW and WL. It was perfect. (can we go back yet?!?!?!) Thanks for following along as I recapped our Honeymoon adventures!

It is so sad when a Disney trip ends :( You can see it on your faces that you don't want to go home, and I know the feeling lol It looks like you had a great time on your trip though, lots of great memories! I am glad to hear that you liked the KTTW tour - I have thought about doing it, but never have.
I hope that you get your previews soon! It is so awful that you have had to deal with so much about your pictures. Be sure to let us all know how everything turns out!

It is so sad when a Disney trip ends :( You can see it on your faces that you don't want to go home, and I know the feeling lol It looks like you had a great time on your trip though, lots of great memories! I am glad to hear that you liked the KTTW tour - I have thought about doing it, but never have.
I hope that you get your previews soon! It is so awful that you have had to deal with so much about your pictures. Be sure to let us all know how everything turns out!

Yeah I know! We were both such big pouts about leaving. Especially because we had such a long trip....it felt like home! I think it is def a tour you should try once. Its cool to go back stage and see what goes on back there.

Me too! Thanks...the waiting makes me worry...don't want a repeat! haha. I will post when I get them!

Looks like a wonderful last day.. I don't like the photos for the DME bus arriving though, it's a sad moment when that comes to pick you up for the airport! ;)

My sister & I did the KTTK tour last year and we loved it... I wish we'd taken a photo of our tour guide too! .. did your guide tell you the story of the 'partners' statues (Walt & Mickey, Roy & Minnie)? I had to put my sunglasses on at that point because I started crying!! :cutie:
amazing tour that doesn't spoil the magic at all IMO.. just makes me appreciate the CMs and Disney even more!!

Emma princess: x

Looks like a wonderful last day.. I don't like the photos for the DME bus arriving though, it's a sad moment when that comes to pick you up for the airport! ;)

My sister & I did the KTTK tour last year and we loved it... I wish we'd taken a photo of our tour guide too! .. did your guide tell you the story of the 'partners' statues (Walt & Mickey, Roy & Minnie)? I had to put my sunglasses on at that point because I started crying!! :cutie:
amazing tour that doesn't spoil the magic at all IMO.. just makes me appreciate the CMs and Disney even more!!

Emma princess: x
I know.....Its so nice getting on it when your going...but it just is mean when it picks you up. The guy also almost played the welcome to disney video! which would have really made me sad. :laughing:

He was very happy that we asked for a photo, I guess a lot of people dont? we were the only ones who asked. I dont remember him telling us about walt and mickey but he def talked about roy and minnie. I agree, I don't think it really spoiled the magic.
:sad:It's over!!! *pout*
popcorn:: for the other photos though...that guy needs to get his act together...
I know! I'm sad too.....DH laughed when he read your post. He really needs to get his act together. There are so many dis brides who got married after our photo session that have all their wedding photos back!! I guess our guy is a perfectionist? (or I guess I hope) :confused3

I'm so sad that is is all over! M/E is the best worst thing. When you see it at the airport it is so exciting, but when it is picking you up from the hotel to bring you back, it is so sad. It looks like your last day was lots of fun though! And you will be back soon :goodvibes

I'm so sad that is is all over! M/E is the best worst thing. When you see it at the airport it is so exciting, but when it is picking you up from the hotel to bring you back, it is so sad. It looks like your last day was lots of fun though! And you will be back soon :goodvibes

I know! I tried to draw it out as long as I could :rotfl: It really is!!! its funny how you can love and dread something so much! I know....ending this review was only okay because we will be back soon! and now I can start planning our trip. 180 is coming up really soon!!

I loved hearing about your Disneymoon. I know the feeling when you have to leave. It is the worst feeling. Knowing that we are going back always helps me through.

I can't remember, did you say you were going for your birthday? I know it's the 2nd of Dec as mine is the 4th. :cheer2:

We have 42 days before we leave and it seems so far away, yet I remember telling people it was 100 aways.

I think you should email the gentlemen about your pictures. If he gave you a timeline then he should follow. I am quite surprised since you had no issues with him before. I can't wait to see the pictures.

I loved your trip report. It looks like you had a really magical honeymoon.
Thanks for reading! We def did!
I loved hearing about your Disneymoon. I know the feeling when you have to leave. It is the worst feeling. Knowing that we are going back always helps me through.

I can't remember, did you say you were going for your birthday? I know it's the 2nd of Dec as mine is the 4th. :cheer2:

We have 42 days before we leave and it seems so far away, yet I remember telling people it was 100 aways.

I think you should email the gentlemen about your pictures. If he gave you a timeline then he should follow. I am quite surprised since you had no issues with him before. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Yeah...it helps a lot. Though when we were leaving we didn't know for a fact we could go back anytime soon. so it was hard!!!

siiiiigh.....no we couldn't afford both trips. I tried a million different ways....including flying down just to be there on Dec 2. but....we just couldn't do it. and DH said it was my birthday or our 1 year anny trip. so I wasn't giving that up! So sadly no we can't go.

Oh thats great! I'm so jealous. Give mickey a big hug for me! I love how when your not paying attention your trip seems to get closer!

Yeah I did email him! I think he feels bad.. I should have the previews up tomorrow!

I think they are great too. The locations are great, love the one in the park, so pretty. My favorite is the one where your DH is holding the parasol and you're laughing at him. Can't wait to see the rest!

yay photo previews, finally!! :goodvibes Love them so far, you guys look so cute. The locations are great.

I've been reading this ever since I came across your comments on my sister TinkLoverSam's PJ and loved it... I read every word! I'm so happy you finally got some great photos and can't wait to see even more. You two make such an adorable couple!

I think they look really great! My favourite is definitely the last one! The locations look really amazing! How do you feel about the way they turned out?
Thanks hun! I think its funny you like the last one. I really do too...but when I asked DH he was like I hate it. BOYS!! I like them but for me its really hard to tell how much I like them because its such a small sample? and usually the ones I end up liking arent the photographer's favorite..I don't like the two where I'm looking at the camera...but i had to tell myself this is 7 out of like 300...I will like some of them! hahaha. I just wanna see more now!
I think they are great too. The locations are great, love the one in the park, so pretty. My favorite is the one where your DH is holding the parasol and you're laughing at him. Can't wait to see the rest!
Thanks hun! I really loved the locations. That one is so us...hahaha. we have a hard time being serious. Me either!
They look awesome! Can;t wait to see more!
Thanks hun!
yay photo previews, finally!! :goodvibes Love them so far, you guys look so cute. The locations are great.
hahaha I know right? Thanks hun!
I've been reading this ever since I came across your comments on my sister TinkLoverSam's PJ and loved it... I read every word! I'm so happy you finally got some great photos and can't wait to see even more. You two make such an adorable couple!
awww thank you so much! Thanks for reading along.

OMG pictures!!! They are lovely! You two are too cute together. I love them! Yay!

Nooo :( it's over. Your last day looks like it was lovely...but the countdown begins for the one year trip! Muhahah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter