Jennifer and Luke's PJ/TR NY/WDW HM 6/6/2010,Wedding photos up! 12/08

:goodvibesWonderful pics. I'm so glad you eventually got the picture problem sorted. Can't wait to see a few more

I love the tunnel photos! Did you not end up going with your bouquet? I can see Luke's button hole (which looks super cute) but there aren't any photos of your bouquet.

Jenn they look awesome. Your hair and makeup look great. I can't wait to see the rest. I am so happy it all worked out for you in the end :)

haha joined your pj wayyyyy late, but loved reading from start to finish! :) Glad you had a wonderful honeymoon!

OMG pictures!!! They are lovely! You two are too cute together. I love them! Yay!

Nooo :( it's over. Your last day looks like it was lovely...but the countdown begins for the one year trip! Muhahah!
Thanks so much!!

Yeah! thats the best part of ending my TR I get to start planning! Love planning.
:goodvibesWonderful pics. I'm so glad you eventually got the picture problem sorted. Can't wait to see a few more
Thanks hun! Me either
I love the tunnel photos! Did you not end up going with your bouquet? I can see Luke's button hole (which looks super cute) but there aren't any photos of your bouquet.
Thanks hun! I like those too. I did use my bouquet but we used it only at the beginning and We haven't gotten any of those yet....I hope there are some with it....or i'll be so sad. There are also suppose to be a lot of prop photos....still waiting for them.
Jenn they look awesome. Your hair and makeup look great. I can't wait to see the rest. I am so happy it all worked out for you in the end :)
Thanks hun! I was happy with the way it turned out too.
haha joined your pj wayyyyy late, but loved reading from start to finish! :) Glad you had a wonderful honeymoon!
Welcome welcome! Thanks so much!
3rd from last is my fav!
Oh thats one of my favorites too!!

Oh and here are our ADRs for our one year trip!

Ohana's (D)
CRT (B)
Citricos (for our anniversary dinner!!)
Kouzzina (B)
Le Cellier (D)
Tusker House (B)
Boma (D)
Captain's Grill (B)
Brown Derby (fantasmic package!) (D)
Sci Fi (L)
Yachtsman (D)
Liberty Tree Tavern (L)
Artist Point (going out with a bang!)

Jenn the pictures look beautiful. I am so happy that they came out nice and that you are happy with them. It is such a crappy feeling when you look at your pictures and know they suck. Now you have so many nice ones of you and Luke to choose from.

It's not recognising the passcode for me :confused:

Oh I see, it's best, not Best lol

Your photos are beautiful!:goodvibes
Thanks!!
Jenn the pictures look beautiful. I am so happy that they came out nice and that you are happy with them. It is such a crappy feeling when you look at your pictures and know they suck. Now you have so many nice ones of you and Luke to choose from.
Thanks hun. Yeah I was def worried we'd have a similar problem but we are so happy and now I don't feel disappointed anymore! I can't wait to get the cd so we can make a blurb book!
It's not recognising the passcode for me :confused:

Oh I see, it's best, not Best lol
Oh i'm sorry! I didn't realize that it was cap sensitive!

Ok so I know I am a bit late, but absolutely beautiful pictures! My favorite is the one of you two running on the beach absolutely magnificent you both look like you had so much fun. I see from your ticker you are going to WDW in June, we are going then too for our honeymoon must be a good month for it, lol. Any recommendations on good restaurants?

Ok so I know I am a bit late, but absolutely beautiful pictures! My favorite is the one of you two running on the beach absolutely magnificent you both look like you had so much fun. I see from your ticker you are going to WDW in June, we are going then too for our honeymoon must be a good month for it, lol. Any recommendations on good restaurants?

Never too late! Oh thanks so much! we like that one too. Yep! we are going back on the 5th! When are you going? the beginning of the month is kind of quiet and then slowly gets busier. Our favorite restaurants were Artist Point, Citricos and Ohana's. we have a fantastic experience with them for dinner. We also really enjoyed Kona Cafe for Breakfast. I did a full review on our dining the link is in my sig. but we liked AP, Cit, and OH so much we have ressies for them this time too!! I hope that helps. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon!

I just read your entire dining review. I just wanted to say Thanks!!! You have no idea how helpful it was. We are constantly going back and forth about what restaurants we will eat at.
In your opinion from your experience, what would you say would be the best restaurant for you and your guests after a wedding? We are leaning towards either O'hana or California Grill :)

I just read your entire dining review. I just wanted to say Thanks!!! You have no idea how helpful it was. We are constantly going back and forth about what restaurants we will eat at.
In your opinion from your experience, what would you say would be the best restaurant for you and your guests after a wedding? We are leaning towards either O'hana or California Grill :)

oh i'm glad it was so helpful!!! well if you didn't have any you were leaning towards I would say Citricos. they were so so nice and the food was amazing. I also know someone who had their reception there and she was so happy. out of the two you named....it really depends what look you want. Ohana is def more crowded. there are people who dance and stuff. so it would be a lot more casual. California Grill is more formal. I liked the food and service better at Ohana's out of those two though. If you wanted more formal and quiet so you can spend time wit your guest i'd go to Citricos over Califronia. Hope that helps.

Can't believe I missed the pictures! They turned out amazing, you must be thrilled. My favorite is 230, you both look awesome in that one, but they are all great!

Hey we're going back to Disney for our anniversary trip May 30th - June 5th!! We will just miss each other :sad1: We're also going to Citricos for our anniversary dinner, of course :goodvibes Your ADRs look great!

BTW I don't know how, but I also missed the rest of your wedding photos!! These are really beautiful, you must be so happy with them. I love the colors, so bold...they look great!

Never too late! Oh thanks so much! we like that one too. Yep! we are going back on the 5th! When are you going? the beginning of the month is kind of quiet and then slowly gets busier. Our favorite restaurants were Artist Point, Citricos and Ohana's. we have a fantastic experience with them for dinner. We also really enjoyed Kona Cafe for Breakfast. I did a full review on our dining the link is in my sig. but we liked AP, Cit, and OH so much we have ressies for them this time too!! I hope that helps. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon!

Your dining review really helped thanks :) We haven't tried O'hana and I been hearing good things so I think we shall try that for breakfast. It was hard to read your review it made me hungry with every picture :laughing: We are going to Disney May 31st until June 5th. We are thinking about extending to the 7th, haven't decided yet, but with all the recent Illinois tax increases we will see if this is possible, lol I am completely stoked about the trip, it will be nice to see what has changed since our last trip, you gotta love Disney it's always changing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter