Jersey Week People - Check in here!

We're from Michigan but we are catching the tail end of Jersey Week.

Our trip is Nov. 5-16. We won't do the parks on our travel days. We are still debating whether to join all you jersey folk in the parks that first weekend.

I'm not checking in...boo hoo! I just wanted to say that we went for Jersey week last year and it was AWESOME! Great weather, low-ish crowds and we got to enjoy F&W for the first time. I'm jealous! Hope you all have the BEST time!

We're not doing the free dining, we're using the military discount and paying for dining.

Our ADR's are:

11/2 - Planet Hollywood 6:15pm
11/3 - Hollywood & Vine 8:15am
11/4 - Crystal Palace 5:35pm
11/5 - Whispering Canyon Cafe 9:30am
11/6 - Cape May Cafe - 8:55am

Our last day we are staying on a comp'd reservation, so even though we'll be there 6 nights we're only on the DDP for 5.

I had a PH res at 630 that same night, but changed it to 1900 :)

We live in FL now, but my family is all from Jersey. Fairlawn and Patterson mostly.

My Grandmother and I will be at POP Oct 30 - Nov 3.
ADR's:
Sat Oct 31 - Kouzzina 8:20pm
Mon Nov 2 - Citricos 7pm
Tues Nov 3 - Cape May Cafe 10:35am

I will have some Lime Green Mickey Heads on me...and I will try to get my Gram to wear some, so if you see us, say hi!!!

I'm not checking in...boo hoo! I just wanted to say that we went for Jersey week last year and it was AWESOME! Great weather, low-ish crowds and we got to enjoy F&W for the first time. I'm jealous! Hope you all have the BEST time!

Thank you. I can't wait to get there. :)

Any room for a couple from Napa Valley, California? We'll bring the wine! We'll be there Oct 31-Nov 7.

I already checked in on Page 2 - here are our ADR's:

Nov 2 - 3:25 Sci Fi
Nov 3 - 7:45 Whispering Canyon
Nov 4 - 6:40 Biergarten
Nov 5 - 8:15 breakfast at Hollywood and Vine

Nov 6-8th we'll be at the Nick Hotel (not really by choice but we won a free stay and airfare from Parents Mag). I was delighted when I found out that neither Airtran nor Nick Hotel blacked out of those dates for award travel - fingers crossed that means crowds will be low.
At any rate, we bought hoppers for our entire length of stay, so not sure if we will hit parks after we leave CSR - Friday to Sunday. We might be beat and just hang at the hotel, or else just drop in for fireworks or repeats of favorites. Whatever my DS wants - we are going without his 18 month old little brother, so he is thrilled to not be constrained by nap times and tantrums (although our game plan is ropedrop, parks until after lunch, then hotel for rest or swimming, then back to parks.)

I believe I saw on Touring Plans so it must be a big deal, but what special incentive is offered to get people from New Jersey to come down (other than the obvious).

Alas... no Jersey Week for me but my first two trips to WDW were Jersey Week trips! Brings back great memories especially when we randomly ran into a teacher from my mom's school in line!

Have a great time all!!

My ds9 has off election day and the Thursday and Friday for teachers convention so he'll only miss two days of school (which I still feel guilty about). We'll be asking for work for him to do or have him make it up when he gets back--whichever works out best for his teacher.

Princeton checking in. October 31st (MNNSHP) through November 7th - BLT.
After almost a whole year of planning, can't believe it's 3 weeks away.

Not from NJ, but coming from PA Oct 31 - Nov 7 @ Pop Century

Melinda

Our family from Emerson, NJ headed down 10/30-11/4... staying in the Nick Hotel but headed to the Not So Scary Halloween Party on Nov 1st, Universal on 11/3.
11/5 staying at the Disney resort in Hilton Head :o)

Should be a fun driving adventure with 5 yr old twins and 9 yr old son :o)

There are no special incentives to residents of NJ that I'm aware of - just a mini school break to take advantage of!
Here are my ADRs:
Sun. Nov. 1 - arrival day, no res, prob. CS in Morocco with wine from France :goodvibes
Mon. Nov. 2 - Chefs de France
Tue. Nov. 3 - Narcoosees
Wed. Nov. 4 - Boma
Thu. Nov. 5 - The Wave
Fri. Nov. 6 - Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Other than Boma, which we HAVE to go to each trip, the rest are new for us. We really try to mix it up, try new things!

Not from NJ but we will be there Nov 4-10, we always go during Jersey Week.

We were booked for Jersey week but we soon found out that the airfare out of Atlantic City was $1,000.00 more for four people than in October. So we leave in 5 days.

Never heard of Jersey week before. NY will be there Nov 1 through 8 (MNSSHP on the 1st) staying at BC. At least our accents should fit in. ::yes::

:ccat:

We will be there from 11/3 to 11/10...at the POLY!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Nov. 4 - Cindy's Royal Table :thumbsup2 9:45 am
Nov. 5 - Prime Time Cafe 5:35pm
Nov. 6 - Whispering Canyon at 6:10 pm
Nov. 7 - Kona Cafe 8:45 am
Nov. 8 - crystal palace 4:50 pm
Nov. 9 - ohana 9:30 am

can't wait!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

oh, and we are from Hamilton Township, NJ...right outside Trenton :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter