John and Jessica's Wedding - - June 2010 SBP

Congratulations! You both look so happy in your teaser pics! I'm glad you had a beautiful day! That's too bad you had a not so good experience with Rev. Tim. We were really happy with him, but everyone has an off day I guess. :rolleyes: Even though your welcome bags were a pain I'm sure your guests loved them! Great work! Again, congratulations! :goodvibes

Congrats! The teaser pics are great, you look beautiful and you and DF look so happy! The welcome bags look great, if I were a guest I would have loved one. Looking forward to hearing more about your big day!

Your pictures look great!! It makes me really happy that we booked Randy for our wedding! Your glad I did section was really helpful as well. I am sorry that your experience at O'Hana was less than perfect - it seems like this is happening a lot lately :( Your welcome bags also looked wonderful, I hope that your guests really appreciated all of the work you did!

The teaser pics are KILLIN me, and those are some wonderful and generous welcome bags! Waiting for more! :)

I'm so happy for you! Everything turned out perfectley. I LOVE Randy Chapman. We are using him for our day and used our Engagement shots as a trial! He is seriously so great at putting you at ease! Not to mention the pics are amazing!

Can't wait to see more!

Wow, you did go to a lot of effort with your bags! They looked awesome, and I can understand that they would have been stressful!

Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

The welcome bags look fantastic.
Your photos are stunning, you look beautiful and the flowers & shoes are so pretty :)

Hi!

Wow - everything looks great! Your photos are beautiful and you look so happy!

Your welcome bags and shoes look awesome too! Excellent choices!

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing everything!

Leah

Yayyy!! We made our reservations to go back to Disney to use our Annual Passes one more time. We are booked to go from Dec. 6-13th...I'm super psyched because I have never gone at Xmas time and I'm look forward to seeing Disney decorated in christmas lights..

I promise to get moving on the TR too..

Yayyy!! We made our reservations to go back to Disney to use our Annual Passes one more time. We are booked to go from Dec. 6-13th...I'm super psyched because I have never gone at Xmas time and I'm look forward to seeing Disney decorated in christmas lights..

I am suuuuuper jealous. That was the week me and DH were talking about going but he said he doesn't think it will happy this year. Its the BEST time to go. No lines and its beautifully decorated!

Awesome! :cool1: That's really funny because we were thinking about going during Christmas time this year too! I really need to get my wedding day TR started too haha.

I made sure that I added some personal touches to our wedding day. I love how everything turned out and figured I'd share.

We had this made to use for our thank you cards
thankyou.jpg

Personalized map cuff links of where we met and where we got married
cufflinks.jpg

the bottom of my shoes
bottomofshoes.jpg

The socks I made for DH
socks.jpg

So the day arrived that all of our guests to arrive. My family arrived early @ 11am and DH's family arrived a little later in the day. DH and I didn't want to sit around the hotel and wait for everyone to arrive to we went to extra magic hours at Animal Kingdom. We spend a few hours there and then made our way back to the hotel to welcome everyone!

It was the first day of wearing the classic wedding ears! They got us a lot of congrats from everyone! So much fun!!
IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

we hit up Bug's Life (it was DH's first time seeing the show)
IMG_1169.jpg

Then our guests started arriving...my family was already eating lunch in the food court when we spotted DH's dad and step mom
IMG_1197.jpg

Then it was back to the room to start getting ready for our Welcome Dinner @ Ohana. We had to put together everyone's gifts and get dressed up. Tonight was also the night that I would be meeting Mikkel with my Groom's Cake for DH. The pictures of this cake do it no justice, it was unbelievable! Ohana was less than impressive, but they did call DH and I up there for a practice for our first dance.

All the gifts
IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

20100607_16.jpg

My parents hung their window cling and door hanger
20100607_15.jpg

20100607_13.jpg

We got called up to dance
20100607_23.jpg

20100607_24.jpg

20100607_25.jpg

Grooms Cake
IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

Up next: Wedding Day Morning!

yay! I love how the thank you umbrella looks! I'm glad you decided to get it. Your pictures are great, I love that they made you practice your first dance! so cute. and that cake came out awesome! Did your DH know about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter