John and Jessica's Wedding - - June 2010 SBP

I saw your ticker and just wanted to say congratulations on the new addition to your family!! You must be so excited. I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy, birth and family!

I just saw you comment on another PJ and I had to come here and say congrats on the baby!! You must be so excited!

Over the past few weeks, I've been getting messages from people wanting to know more details about my wedding and since I deleted a ton of my pics a while ago, I thought I should repost! Enjoy!!

In case you missed this here is the link to all my DIY projects.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2596054&highlight=personal+touches

Now on to the pictures!

JJ03046-9-10-1.jpg

sneekpeak.jpg

sneekpeak2.jpg

sneekpeak9.jpg

20100609_65.jpg

20100609_89.jpg

20100609_114.jpg

20100609_117.jpg

JJ03986-9-10.jpg

JJ07356-9-10JJ07356-9-10.jpg

you're back!!!! how was your trip???

The trip was fun! We were hoping for warmer temperatures while we were down there but it never really happened. Most days were between 30-50 degrees...and very windy! I definitely indulged in some good food while I was there and just enjoyed ourselves as that will be the last time we do disney without a child.

Hey everyone!! I can't believe Christmas has come and gone. At this time last year I was planning my wedding now we are setting up a nursery. Time flies!! As a christmas gift, I planned a 2d/3d gender determination ultrasound for DH. He works during the week and can never make it to my appointments so I made this one for a Saturday. He was so surprise and LOVED every second of seeing our baby.

and for those who are interested, we are having a little baby GIRL:lovestruc:lovestruc!!!

CONGRATS!!! those ultrasounds are too cool and so clear. have you thought of any names yet? hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!:flower3: maybe one day your daughter will get to have her own disney wedding too!

OMG CONGRATS Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::yay::cool1:

I'm so happy for you both - a baby girl will be so much fun to spoil with Disney princess stuff :laughing: I'm glad your trip went well!

Congrats!!! It must be so exciting and to decorate for the room!:cutie:

Hope the rest of your pregnacy goes smoothly and soon enough before you know it you will have a baby to watch over!! It's so exciting to see a Disney Wedding come together and then having a baby! I'm sure she will have many trips to WDW too, She's already got one under her belt right??:lovestruc

Congratulations on the baby girl! Those ultrasounds are amazing and it is great that you and your husband were able to share that together.

Congrats to your growing family! :goodvibes You must be so excited to welcome your little princess soon. The disney store has so many cute baby things and they are on sale now, there was an adorable minnie jacket with ears on the hood. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter