John and Jessica's Wedding - - June 2010 SBP

Here's another set of compliments!
You looked just beautiful :bride:, and your whole wedding looked so sweet and perfect :flower3: Congratulations on your little girl!!

I am so excited to be planning a trip back to Disney!! This trip will be more special as we will be bringing our daughter there for her 1st visit. We are planning for either June of 2013 (our 3yr anniversary) or Oct 2013...Would love to know if anyone has a wedding planned for that time that we can spy on :rotfl:

I am so excited to be planning a trip back to Disney!! This trip will be more special as we will be bringing our daughter there for her 1st visit. We are planning for either June of 2013 (our 3yr anniversary) or Oct 2013...Would love to know if anyone has a wedding planned for that time that we can spy on :rotfl:

I'm so excited for you!! It seems like your wedding was just yesterday!! It'll be amazing to take your daughter on her first trip!! I would choose October (less crowds, less heat, +food/wine!)--but whenever you go--have tons of fun!!

Wow that's great news!! I'm so jealous, I have no idea when we're going back :( Have fun planning your trip! I'm sure you're so excited for your daughter to see all the Disney magic :goodvibes

Wow that's great news!! I'm so jealous, I have no idea when we're going back :( Have fun planning your trip! I'm sure you're so excited for your daughter to see all the Disney magic :goodvibes

Yes we are very excited to show her all that Disney is! I hope all is well with you and Eric!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter