Jordak, can you help me with a disign?

oops, I'm sorry!

Jordak,
We will be going on the fantasy may 19 2012 we are getting ready to pay off our cruise and we want to celebrate , so if you are able could you make something for the fantasy and maybe some of the kids. The license plates are cool. Maybe you can do the porthole ones for the kids and the older ones either the portholes or the ones up on the deck!

Kayden (boy age 7). Twin brother Kyran (boy age 7) chip Dale if you do something together if not Donald and Mickey in that order.

Jon ( boy age 5 ) his sister Kenlee (girl age4) any character! Fab 5

Kelsey age 18 Cinderella Kevin age 21. Capt hook/ pirate Mickey/jack sparrow
Heather age 19 tink

Tony stitch Susan the pasquel from tangled or ursla from little mermaid

If you are feeling more than sweeter then you already are can we get the yellow slug bug with
Mickey and Minnie with either Susan and Tony or the Rogers family. And the poker setup with
the Rogers family Once again thanks!

If you can come up with something I would love it, you do great work!

hi - i was wondering - i dont know if its possible for u to do but i love the mickey head ice cream on a stick could u just do that no background just the ice cream with meltings and if u could write on the ice cream i guess in white(vanilla) one that says Rosie and another one that says Ari.
we will be going on aris wish trip may 8th. so when i saw the ice cream that is his fav!! i just know i had to ask if it was possible so that i can make an iron on for a shirt for him. thanx so much!

Jordak,
When you get a few minutes, can I please get this with "Kate"?

Can I also get the Mickey with "Dad"?

Thanks so much!!

hi - i was wondering - i dont know if its possible for u to do but i love the mickey head ice cream on a stick could u just do that no background just the ice cream with meltings and if u could write on the ice cream i guess in white(vanilla) one that says Rosie and another one that says Ari.
we will be going on aris wish trip may 8th. so when i saw the ice cream that is his fav!! i just know i had to ask if it was possible so that i can make an iron on for a shirt for him. thanx so much!

Hi Jordak .... Absolutely Love your work and would like to request a few for our first Disney cruise when you have a chance!

Stephenson Family
Disney Magic
June 8-18th, 2011

and

Adkins Family
Disney Magic
June 8-18th, 2011

1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/llittlebites/tangled_cruise.jpg
Thanks so very much!!

Hi Jordak .... Absolutely Love your work and would like to request a few for our first Disney cruise when you have a chance!

Stephenson Family
Disney Magic
June 8-18th, 2011

and

Adkins Family
Disney Magic
June 8-18th, 2011

1084.photobucket.com/albums/j413/llittlebites/tangled_cruise.jpg
Thanks so very much!!
Welcome

Sorry if I didn't get to your designs. I really need to step away for awhile. Not sure if it will be a few days or how long. Just need to mentally recharge before I completely burnout.

Jordak,
When you get a chance I'd like to request some license plates & graphics.

This one with Disney Dream, The Bokash Family, April 10-15, 2011

3 this style:

All 3 saying Disney Dream and April 10-15, 2012 but each with different family names: Boyle, Janney & Bokash

Also this style plate, all saying Disney Dream:

Kyle - Goofy
Justin - Donald
Taylor - Rapunzel
Cody -Tigger
Greg - Jiminy Cricket
Kim - Tink
Doris - Tink
Shirley -Dory
Irene - Tink
Patti - Mickey & Minnie

Sorry this is a big order. No rush at all and no pressure. The cruise is still a year away so whenever you get to it is fine.

Thank you so much! It's great to see you back! :hug::flower3:

Sorry, I just now saw your previous post about taking a break. Not trying to slam you. Enjoy your break. You certainly deserve a long one!

They look wonderful and we really do appreciate all your work!! Thanks again and enjoy your well deserved break :)

Hey Jordak! Love your designs!

I was looking for the Fantasy pixie dust one --November 3, 2012 Eastern

and a minnie and mickey on the beach (from behind) personalized for Jenn and Eric

And can you do the porthole license plates to say Fantasy? If so, I'd like two of minnie in the porthole personalized for Evelyn and one for Lauren.

Does any of this make sense:rotfl2::rotfl2:

THANKS!

Sorry if I didn't get to your designs. I really need to step away for awhile. Not sure if it will be a few days or how long. Just need to mentally recharge before I completely burnout.

For those that did not see this...

Thank you so much for taking the time to do all of the requests you receive!

May I request the following?

castawaycayDonaldandDaisy.jpg
Carl and Jacqueline

GotVerandah.jpg
Dream June 21-26

Sorry Sign -The Piazzas

Thanks,
Jacqueline

On behalf of Jordak I would like to thank everyone for their patience while he continues to take a rest. He will post once he is ready to return to making designs again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter