July 2012 Resort and ADR Lists Thread...Countdown to Disney!

Disney tomorrow, the day is finally here.
You're all packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
Hope your trip is merry and filled with special things.
And that you are surrounded with the magic that Disney brings!
pixiedust:

Arriving July 23
MTLFamily- July 23- July 29 @ BC CL
Bangzoom6877 - July 23- August 2 @ BWV
LWallace2012 - July 23- August 4 @ POP

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. Safe travels :drive: and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave2::wave:

My mom came in last night. She really surprised the kids. Today we went to DTD and tonight was 'Ohana. Had a great meal. Tonight hoping grandmom will take the kids do we can do EMH at MK.

Sounds like it was a suprise visit. Glad you enjoyed Ohana's, we did also. We are having Disney withdraws... Be careful and have a super time. Thanks for taking the time to visit with us. It was our pleasure...

And that you are surrounded with the magic that Disney brings! pixiedust:

Arriving July 23
MTLFamily- July 23- July 29 @ BC CL
Bangzoom6877 - July 23- August 2 @ BWV
LWallace2012 - July 23- August 4 @ POP

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. Safe travels :drive: and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave2::wave:

MTLFamily - Bangzoom and LWallace - you are there, May Pixie Dust pixiedust: be sprinkled on your vacation. Have a wonderful time... I am off to work..:badpc: :drive: I will drop DD at Equestrian Riding Camp this week. :wave2:

Leaving in 3 hours, so wanted to wish my fellow travelers, safe Travels!!

We do the Autotrain today and will see you all tomorrow in the World!

:cool1::banana:

To All of the Diser's at the World and arriving at the World... Have a Super Duper Magical Day...:cool1:

Yawn! And ouch! I forgot just how exhausting a Disney Vacation could be! We are having a blast, we pretty much went commando on Sunday at MK. Even with the crowds, we rode everything but CoP, Tiki Room and Peter Pan twice, got in a mid day break and meet several characters. We ended up moving our Jiko dinner so we could have our first night at MK with no interruption. Not to mention we just have bad luck with the MK bus. Never any trouble catching it, just issues getting back.... We had a magical first day. If you happen to be in MK Sunday and seen a family all in pink, that would be us. We wore pink in memory of a friend who died of breast cancer this past winter. And I am pretty sure she sent us her own "Beth" kind of magic. We were stopped in Fantasyland by a couple CM and were given this huge (well gianormous) sundae! They said Minnie seen the family all in pink and wanted them to have it! :)

Yesterday was a bit of a wash out. We went to AK. We did everything by 1:30. Even played in the rain! When we came back to the room, we DD2 asked if we could stay here for the rest of the day and just swim and do hotel activities. Me and her ended up staying here and swimming and DH and DD1 went back to AK. They got rained out! We had Jiko at 8:55. So we all got some rest and went for a wonderful meal. I got the braised ribs, DD1 the filet, DD2 the kids steak and DH the duck. I have to say, he had the stand out meal. It was melt in your mouth amazing! If you have not been to Jiko, GO! It's so worth it!

Things got interesting after Jiko last night. We came back to a flooded room. Either our drain broke on a shower yesterday. Someone above us has a broken drain or the walls were leaking from the rain. In any case Maintenance sent us to the lobby to get another room while they traced the water. So anyone near room 4032, if you have water in your room, it's not our fault! Lol. We are now on zebra trail, a few rooms from the elevator. And now in a savannah view with bunk beds. They wanted to put us on the other side of the resort and I asked if they had anything closer to the pool as that is where we wanted. We didn't need a upgrade for something that was no ones fault. Well, all pool rooms are sold out. This was the only room open close to the pool. It works. Room is alittle smaller and missing the chest of drawers but it works! And the kids were so tired they didn't even fight over the top bunk! Lol

Well, we are off for breakfast at Mara then heading to Epcot for rope drop and lunch at Le Cellier! Have a magical day!

Oh and I need to give kudos to the staff here. I called maintenance at 10:30. They had the room checked, changed and moved and in bed in our new room by 12:30! Very impressed!!!!

Yawn! And ouch! I forgot just how exhausting a Disney Vacation could be! We are having a blast, we pretty much went commando on Sunday at MK. Even with the crowds, we rode everything but CoP, Tiki Room and Peter Pan twice, got in a mid day break and meet several characters. We ended up moving our Jiko dinner so we could have our first night at MK with no interruption. Not to mention we just have bad luck with the MK bus. Never any trouble catching it, just issues getting back.... We had a magical first day. If you happen to be in MK Sunday and seen a family all in pink, that would be us. We wore pink in memory of a friend who died of breast cancer this past winter. And I am pretty sure she sent us her own "Beth" kind of magic. We were stopped in Fantasyland by a couple CM and were given this huge (well gianormous) sundae! They said Minnie seen the family all in pink and wanted them to have it! :)

Yesterday was a bit of a wash out. We went to AK. We did everything by 1:30. Even played in the rain! When we came back to the room, we DD2 asked if we could stay here for the rest of the day and just swim and do hotel activities. Me and her ended up staying here and swimming and DH and DD1 went back to AK. They got rained out! We had Jiko at 8:55. So we all got some rest and went for a wonderful meal. I got the braised ribs, DD1 the filet, DD2 the kids steak and DH the duck. I have to say, he had the stand out meal. It was melt in your mouth amazing! If you have not been to Jiko, GO! It's so worth it!

Things got interesting after Jiko last night. We came back to a flooded room. Either our drain broke on a shower yesterday. Someone above us has a broken drain or the walls were leaking from the rain. In any case Maintenance sent us to the lobby to get another room while they traced the water. So anyone near room 4032, if you have water in your room, it's not our fault! Lol. We are now on zebra trail, a few rooms from the elevator. And now in a savannah view with bunk beds. They wanted to put us on the other side of the resort and I asked if they had anything closer to the pool as that is where we wanted. We didn't need a upgrade for something that was no ones fault. Well, all pool rooms are sold out. This was the only room open close to the pool. It works. Room is alittle smaller and missing the chest of drawers but it works! And the kids were so tired they didn't even fight over the top bunk! Lol

Well, we are off for breakfast at Mara then heading to Epcot for rope drop and lunch at Le Cellier! Have a magical day!

WOW!!! you and your family had an eventful day. Glad everyone is ok and doing well. Hope nothing was damaged or ruined. We'll have to try Jiko in July of 2013.

Have a wonderful day, we miss Disney !! :goodvibes

Oh and I need to give kudos to the staff here. I called maintenance at 10:30. They had the room checked, changed and moved and in bed in our new room by 12:30! Very impressed!!!!

I am a firm believer in when Disney has to do something, they will do whatever it takes. This is my experience... :)

To All of the Diser's at the World and arriving at the World... Have a Super Duper Magical Day...:cool1:

4 more days for me!!! Well 3 days and 11 hours and 31 minutes! I am not counting or anything like that!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

4 more days for me!!! Well 3 days and 11 hours and 31 minutes! I am not counting or anything like that!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Nancy - Funny, I am already counting until next year. 353 more days until July 13 2013 at Polynesian..:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

You have a great trip.

Maybe there is something with that strip of rooms. We originally were in room 4030 when we first got here which was right next to your old room. We would have been neighbors. The room smelled like mold when we first got there so we asked to be moved. The carpet even felt wet. Maybe it's been a small leak for a while that just got worse. Now we are on the other side of the hotel as well.

Well yesterday I had no time to post. Sorry to those I did not post a goodbye for for that day. Getting on here while on vacation has been a little challenging.

Yesterday we did EMH for AK. We got to ride Dinosaur and Tricerotops spin two times each, we did the safari, EE, saw Flights of Wonder, and did some of the treks and animal paths. We ate at Tusker House and then saw Festival of the Lion King. We left when it started pouring rain. We came back, changed, and went to MK also in the rain. We ate at Liberty Tree Tavern. I will have to say, it was ok, but not my favorite meal of this trip. I think we might try somewhere else next time.

Then we got to do Stitch's Great Escape, people mover, Buzz Lightyear, Carousel of Progress all in one hour before heading out of the park early.

Today was Hollywood. We got to do Star Tours right away, signed up for Jedi Training again, rode Toy Story Mania, meet Phineas and Ferb and Lightning McQueen, do Muppets 3D, before lunch. Then we headed to Mama Melrose which was really good before riding ToT twice while grand mom took the kids on the Great Movie Ride. We then left as it started getting really dark to finish a few things at AK again since we won't be heading back there again. We got to ride Dinosaur, go down some animal trails again, ride Everest again before heading out. We are now on our way to Boma before heading to the pool. We need a night to just quick back and relax.

Well yesterday I had no time to post. Sorry to those I did not post a goodbye for for that day. Getting on here while on vacation has been a little challenging.

Yesterday we did EMH for AK. We got to ride Dinosaur and Tricerotops spin two times each, we did the safari, EE, saw Flights of Wonder, and did some of the treks and animal paths. We ate at Tusker House and then saw Festival of the Lion King. We left when it started pouring rain. We came back, changed, and went to MK also in the rain. We ate at Liberty Tree Tavern. I will have to say, it was ok, but not my favorite meal of this trip. I think we might try somewhere else next time.

Then we got to do Stitch's Great Escape, people mover, Buzz Lightyear, Carousel of Progress all in one hour before heading out of the park early.

Today was Hollywood. We got to do Star Tours right away, signed up for Jedi Training again, rode Toy Story Mania, meet Phineas and Ferb and Lightning McQueen, do Muppets 3D, before lunch. Then we headed to Mama Melrose which was really good before riding ToT twice while grand mom took the kids on the Great Movie Ride. We then left as it started getting really dark to finish a few things at AK again since we won't be heading back there again. We got to ride Dinosaur, go down some animal trails again, ride Everest again before heading out. We are now on our way to Boma before heading to the pool. We need a night to just quick back and relax.

Sounds like you and your family had a great day. We use to really enjoy Liberty Tree Tavern when they had the Characters at lunch. We have not gone back to eat there in 4 years. Has the food quality changed?

Dinosaur Ride at Animal Kingdom is where I lost our back pack.. What a wild ride Huh??? We did not swim at all this trip. Took bathing suits but we just did not go..

Glad you are having a GRAND time.

I can't believe we were neighbors! Really really small world! We are at MK. Kids are hopping on and off Thunder Mountain. We did EPCOT this morning. Yeah, bad idea. Every tour group was there! We had lunch at Le Cel which was great as normal. We went back to the room by 130 and came over here around 4. As soon as they are done we are heading back to the room. I am zonked!

pixiedust:

Arriving July 25
GoofyDadinVA- July 25- July 28 @ POP
mvc1225 - July 25- July 29 @ off site
Pirate4Ever - July 25- August 1 @ Kidani
snowangel72- July 25- August 4 @ Bonnet Creek

Sounds like you and your family had a great day. We use to really enjoy Liberty Tree Tavern when they had the Characters at lunch. We have not gone back to eat there in 4 years. Has the food quality changed?

Dinosaur Ride at Animal Kingdom is where I lost our back pack.. What a wild ride Huh??? We did not swim at all this trip. Took bathing suits but we just did not go..

Glad you are having a GRAND time.

No, the food quality hasn't changed. It was just the night I think. Our waitress seemed really stressed, took food off the table before we were finished. It was just really rushed.

Yeah, my husband didn't want to put his back pack in the little pouch and I told him you had lost yours on the ride. That made him change his mind really quick.

Nancy - Funny, I am already counting until next year. 353 more days until July 13 2013 at Polynesian..:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

You have a great trip.

Thanks Bob! I know we will be counting down again as soon as we return home as we are planning a trip for March 22nd 8 days! Then probably again in July to get good use of our annual passes.

pixiedust:

Arriving July 25
GoofyDadinVA- July 25- July 28 @ POP
mvc1225 - July 25- July 29 @ off site
Pirate4Ever - July 25- August 1 @ Kidani
snowangel72- July 25- August 4 @ Bonnet Creek

Anjalee you continue to amaze me! I see what all you are doing each day and continue to think of others when you have got to be totally exhausted!!

Everyone arriving tomorrow have safe travels! Snowangel72 hopefully we will see each other at Bonnet Creek! I will be the tall blonde with a taller son he is 6'1".. I will be the one saying "Tyler wait up!" LOL

No, the food quality hasn't changed. It was just the night I think. Our waitress seemed really stressed, took food off the table before we were finished. It was just really rushed.

Yeah, my husband didn't want to put his back pack in the little pouch and I told him you had lost yours on the ride. That made him change his mind really quick.

I'm sorry about the service and glad your back pack was safe. I wonder now how many other's have lost personal belongings on this ride.

Thanks Bob! I know we will be counting down again as soon as we return home as we are planning a trip for March 22nd 8 days! Then probably again in July to get good use of our annual passes.

WOW !! maybe we will be able to see each other this next July. Have a great trip.

Anjalee you continue to amaze me! I see what all you are doing each day and continue to think of others when you have got to be totally exhausted!!

Everyone arriving tomorrow have safe travels! Snowangel72 hopefully we will see each other at Bonnet Creek! I will be the tall blonde with a taller son he is 6'1".. I will be the one saying "Tyler wait up!" LOL

I agree with you Nancy, Anjalee is amazing. Anjalee is very in tune as to Who, Where, and When the fellow Diser's are going to the World. We are very fortunate to have her lead this thread. I could not keep up.

So....the news this morning is that we are toying around with the idea of bouncing back...just DH and I for our 10th anniversary in November! It's not a definite yet, but we honeymooned here 10 years ago and we would really like to come back. Another trip would be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter