**July 2020**

Hi Guys! Assuming the parks open by July.. do we think Epcot WILL open? I don’t see why not. Can’t American cats members fill in in some countries temporarily? I heard rumors a few weeks ago epcot may not open for a while, and I am PRAYING that’s wrong!!
Hoping it does. Honestly, if they can staff it with American/local CM's, it totally makes sense simply from a social distancing standpoint.

Hoping it does. Honestly, if they can staff it with American/local CM's, it totally makes sense simply from a social distancing standpoint.
Epcot I believe is the park with the largest land space too ! We will unfortunately cancel if Epcot is closed during our July/August stay . We stay at YC so we can walk to Epcot and HS . 🤞🏻 We need our pool open also . Positive thought ......

I am reading about people with late June reservations getting cancelled. I pray they open in July. I’m starting to get nervous
We're very nervous too. I was so hoping the parks would be up and running for more than a few weeks before our scheduled trip on July 18th. We were hoping to read some trip reports from people's experiences and not be some of the first. We will more than likely cancel in the next few weeks. I'm sad about it because this was a graduation trip for my nephew.

I am reading about people with late June reservations getting cancelled. I pray they open in July. I’m starting to get nervous

Me too! We're scheduled for 7/07 and I was really hoping the parks would open June 1st so they could work out the kinks before our trip. Now I'm starting to wonder if our trip will even happen. :sad:

I don't know what to say... 4 day trip, I know it's short, but we've done a ton of them in the past (including in March). I couldn't get FP for 7D, SDD, MRR, SR, FOP... not a single headliner/new ride. Not one. I'm going to keep trying, I know all the tricks... but seriously? Nothing?

I don't know what to say... 4 day trip, I know it's short, but we've done a ton of them in the past (including in March). I couldn't get FP for 7D, SDD, MRR, SR, FOP... not a single headliner/new ride. Not one. I'm going to keep trying, I know all the tricks... but seriously? Nothing?

Yeah, my fast passes are pretty terrible too for my 7 day trip. I was able to get Frozen Ever After, but that's it. I suspect that the rumored virtual ques may have something to do with it. I guess we'll see when Disney announces their plans in the next week or so.

Ours were initially terrible for our 5 day trip. I still haven't found FOP, but I have snagged a couple of SR in the days since just getting lucky, but I would happily trade them off for either SDD or MMRR. I'm also still trying to finagle getting some earlier times for our first Hollywood Studios day since I planned for us to just be there until after lunch and then head to Springs in the afternoon.

I was able to get everything 60+10 and earlier except MMRR but some later in the day than I like:)

We added 2 nights on to our July stay so now we're the 3-11th instead of the 9th :) Still CR through the 5th and then BW club level, now we just need them to open.......and then there's our back up July stay the 24-31st :rolleyes: Really hope we hear something by the end of this week! We did rebook our cancelled Disney June dates for Universal so we're looking forward to that in a couple weeks.

We added 2 nights on to our July stay so now we're the 3-11th instead of the 9th :) Still CR through the 5th and then BW club level, now we just need them to open.......and then there's our back up July stay the 24-31st :rolleyes: Really hope we hear something by the end of this week! We did rebook our cancelled Disney June dates for Universal so we're looking forward to that in a couple weeks.
Your posts are so positive and gung ho for July, it boosts my spirits:) thank you 🙏!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter