June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya everyone,

EE22, My window is monday. Can you make them for 10 days at a time? I thought so. :confused3 I have to work on monday thou. Not sure how we will handle it. Did you have trouble with times? What did you have problems with?

mky:cutie:

Hi Everyone,
With a heavy heart I have to tell you all, that my Mother has taken a turn for the worse again:sad1:....this time it is life threatening:sad1:....It seems that she is accummulating fluid in her abdomen...and it is affecting her breathing....she was rushed to the hospital the night before last, and the ER doctors removed 4 liters of fluid from taping her stomach.....they feel now (and are doing further testing)...that she may have either a Failed Liver, or Cancer in her Stomach.....either senario is not treatable.....and with her Dementia....it is causing an added problem.....they must keep her sedated constantly to do all the testing....she`s gone through a CT scan, and an Ultra Sound , and we are waiting for the conclusive results, but I spoke to the Doctor yesterday, and he basically told me that she can pass at any time now....especially since her Lungs are filling with fluid as fast as they are taking it out.....:sad1:
Mr. Tomar and I will be leaving for Californina in a week or so (I am makeing the ressies today )....I just hope that she holds on until we get there so I can see her beautiful face once more:sad1:
I wanted to let you guys know what is happening ....and that I won`t be posting for a while until I return.....I ask you to please keep my Mother in your prayers,..... and.....mabe say one for me too :sad1:
Thank you all for being such great friends :grouphug:

Hiya everyone,

EE22, My window is monday. Can you make them for 10 days at a time? I thought so. :confused3 I have to work on monday thou. Not sure how we will handle it. Did you have trouble with times? What did you have problems with?

mky:cutie:

Yes, you can make them for 10 days. I didn't have any problems except with multiple reservations I could not make the full 10 days. No issues...just read about them. I was at least able to move into the second reservation window, but not into the 3rd.

I wouldn't let them make more than 8-10 reservations before confirming though. The system seems to crash and everything can be lost.

I was even able to get a Fantasmic package which are hard to get.
We booked Keys to the Kingdom and the Tea at the Grand.

I think things fill up fast, but only the hard to get ones. I have to call tomorrow for the 3rd reservation and I hope I can move into the last one so I can book the Castle for lunch with DL11.

Worst case...I have to call Sunday and then Monday I will be able to do all of the rest.

Status Report from the grassy sector of flying weighted Frisbees:goodvibes
DL11 has placed 2nd, 3rd and today 2nd.
DS has place 1st and 2nd. He has only had two meets.

Weather was cold for one...very cold. Decent for another and today the weather was nearly perfect:goodvibes

Oh Tomar, :hug: I feel so bad for you. Yes, prayers for you and your family. It does sound very serious. Safe travels. You will be in our thoughts. :grouphug: Hang in there.

EE22, thanks for the help. Good luck with your adr's too. Congrat's to your DS & DD. They must love this time of year. Are you out on spring break now? For how long? When does school end for you? Here some get out 2nd week of may, and some in late June. Makes no sense. :confused3 You probably used alot of snow days this year thou.

TP2, Hope you have a great family get togther.

Happy Easter, mky:cutie:

Hi Everyone:wave2: Boy has it been a long time since I got an update.:rolleyes1

Tomar: I am so sorry for your mom and you.:sad2: I feel like there has been so much bad news lately. I have been to 3 funerals this month.:scared: I pray they are done now.:sad1: So sorry you are going through this. It seems like everyone I talk to is going through the same thing. It has been a crazy year so far. Good luck with everything this next couple of weeks. We will pray for her and you.

I keep trying to keep my mind focused on our trip. Lots of stress with this house thing. Thought it was sold (for a second time) and then the buyers were just nuts and took ourselves out of the deal. We get to book flights on Tuesday.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I need something fun and productive at this point. At least I know we are going in a couple of months.

EE22: Congrats to the kids. How exciting.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

MKY: Can you believe you are planning another trip already? How exciting for you and Bug.:worship:

Candi: How are things going with you? Hopefully things are setteling down after your FIL. Like I said earlier, it seems to be everywhere lately. :sad2::sad2:

mky: we were on spring break back when you were in WDW. We are done with students on 6/5 and then work Mon and Tues of the next week. We had 5 snow days and 3 will be made up before June. We have made up two already...one yesterday.

good luck with your adrs.

TP2: good luck with the flights this week. The house sounds like a lot of extra "stuff" going on.

Continued prayers Tomar.

mky: thought I'd give a report. I was done in 13 minutes and they did allow me to make all of my last days so that is good.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter:cloud9:

Tomar: Prayers for your mom and for your entire family.:angel:

Oh Tomar, :hug: I feel so bad for you. Yes, prayers for you and your family. It does sound very serious. Safe travels. You will be in our thoughts. :grouphug: Hang in there.

Happy Easter, mky:cutie:

Hi Everyone:wave2: Boy has it been a long time since I got an update.:rolleyes1

Tomar: I am so sorry for your mom and you.:sad2: I feel like there has been so much bad news lately. I have been to 3 funerals this month.:scared: I pray they are done now.:sad1: So sorry you are going through this. It seems like everyone I talk to is going through the same thing. It has been a crazy year so far. Good luck with everything this next couple of weeks. We will pray for her and you.

I keep trying to keep my mind focused on our trip. Lots of stress with this house thing. Thought it was sold (for a second time) and then the buyers were just nuts and took ourselves out of the deal. We get to book flights on Tuesday.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I need something fun and productive at this point. At least I know we are going in a couple of months.

:

Hi Guys:grouphug:
Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all your concerns !:grouphug:
You guys are the best, thank you so much !:angel:
We made our ressies to go to LaLaLand last night....6 1/2 hour flight....I need to talk to my doctor tomorrow to see what my limitations are ....
Nana is slipping away quietly, she keeps building up with fluid, and they keep taping her to release the pressure for her to breathe....I pray I get there in time to have her see my face :sad1:

EE22- so happy that the kiddos are doing well with their meets:cheer2:

TP2- Im not getting any notifications either....I have to check on our thread every so often to see what is posted...
Im sorry about the house....there will be someone soon I pray that will adore your home and everything will go smoothly.....it is very stressful to be in the real estate game ....when we sold our house in NY to move to NJ.....it was the same way....the market was terrible for sellers...and we stressed over it so much with would-be buyers ...that fell at the way side.....too too much...
I don`t ever want to go through that again....:sad2:

MKY- I know your the bestest Nurse....so from what I am explaining....you have an idea what is going on with Nana......This is the most devistating thing for us....I have 4 brothers ....and we are all just walking into walls in shock........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter