June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DD is growing up to fast, can't get her to slow it down....:lmao:

MKY - WOW!! I am so excited for you...

Tomar - The weather is so crazy isn't it? - 80 this past weekend, 34 degrees here this morning.

EE - Happy day to ya....

MKY- SNOW ?.....O M G !!! Nooooooooo !!! :faint:
It actually came over to the east coast in the form of Pouring rain today, but I`ll take the rain, (April Showers bring May Flowers ) lol :flower1:
You are sooooooo close to your trip now !! Whoooo Hooooo !! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: 17 MORE DAYS !!!:woohoo:

RHMH- Your 60 day mark is coming up soon, hope you get all the ADR`s you and Midori planned for your trip !! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

EE22- End of the School year is soon !!! :cool1::cool1:

Happy Planning Everyone !!:grouphug:

:banana: Hiya everyone! :banana:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yes. Daffadils all covered in a heavy wet snow. Took the sun about 6 hrs to rid us of that evil today. Now we are back to mud. :scared1: Our grass is green > but the backward with 2 big boys =8 paws. You get the picture. :worried:

Last nite Yoda got sick at 2 am. Had the exorcist at the end of my bed vomiting. I took him out and we both got to see the "red" moon. Was definately odd. Told Yoda to look up > not something you see every nite. :worried:

Did a lot of my spring cleaning mon and today. Got to get done before we start packing....

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

EE22, yes school is almost outttttttttttttttt!!!

RHMH, Yes your planning will be going into full swing soon!!! :dance3:

Tomar, I know you are ready! And glad you didn't get the snow.

mky :cutie:

:beach: 13 days !!!!! :beach:

:wave2: Hiya everyone,

Have a great holiday weekend! :grouphug:
We started off today with spring cleaning, woohoo :confused3 But, house looks nice > tommorrow resurrecting the deck and "summer motif". I actually am taking a risk > but I put the snow shovel back in the garage. :thumbsup2 Hope I don't have to dig that out again. :crazy2:

mky princess:

MKY: So excited for your trip. Have a wonderful time. We will be in full swing here with school and I won't get a chance to wish you well.

We had terrible wind, rain, and finally snow on Tuesday. Totally nuts.:p

STILL not sure if we are going this summer. Waiting to see my work schedule. Hope to know before school lets out. :rotfl: Wish me tons of pixie dust.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.:beach:

Hi everyone!:wave2:
Happy Easter to all!
My DH just booked our 9th trip to the World for August-the week before we go back to school! :hourglass DH and I are both teachers, so I guess I will have to get my room ready before the trip! Talk about motivation!:thumbsup2
Let me know if any of you are staying at POP Century the same time we are! :surfweb:

We always say we aren't going back for a while and the next thing you know we have a new trip booked! Our kids would rather go back to Florida then visit somewhere new! We are a Disney family for sure! pixiedust:
Good luck with you plans!!!!

:wave2: Hiya everyone! :wave2:

:cheer2: 11 days! :cheer2:

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone has / had a great weekend! Was sunny and 80 here today. Thought we would never see that yet. But, changing to cool and wet tonight. :confused3 Its ok working mon and tues. ;)

TP2, I am sure where ever you guys are going to go > it will be wonderful. But, just in case pixiedust: pixiedust: wdw pixiedust: pixiedust:

Whatever happened to the WDW easter parade? Or, am I dating myself too?

mky princess:

:flower:Happy Easter Everyone:flower:

MKY - 11 days!!!! So close..... I am so ready..:cool1:

Katy - Have Fun

TP2 - :goodvibes

Tomar - :goodvibes

Can't believe some of you are still getting snow....:cold:

MKY ~ O M G ~ You are in SINGLE DIGITS TOMORROW !!! Soooooo Exited for you !!!
Whooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo !!! party:party:party:

Alice ~ Congrats on double digits !! :cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

TP2 ~ Just noticed your countdown, Girls only trip this year ? princess:princess:princess:princess:

RHMH ~ Hope you have all your adr`s ready for your trip to DLR :goodvibes

We are now only 2+ weeks away from making our FP+ picks on line, I have no clue how to do this...Any suggestions on what time I should get on MDE to snag Soarin , TSM, and ...Do you think the Reserved area FP+ for Illuminations is a good idea ?...Does anyone know where it is actually ?...O M G...I am soooo not the Tech savy person....I customized our MB`s last night, (we have 3 sets coming to us, no clue why)....I called Disney IT support, because after I customized our AP bands, it said it will be shipping them ? WHAT ?:scared: Without our FP+ sellections ?:scared:...The tech said , "No Matter, any one of the sets of MB`s will be loaded upon arrival...O.KAY:rolleyes2...I....Hope......soooooooo !!!!! :eek:

Hope Everyone has a Great week !!:grouphug:

:wave2: Hiya! :wave2:

8 days!

:chewy::ewok::yoda::darth: :chewy::ewok::darth::yoda:

On my last couple of days off before Vacation! Lots of action over here.
Bug, will pack this weekend while I work. I am working straight through Sat> Tues. I have a few days off here before we go and Bug does not.

So much to get done. :hourglass But Soooooooooooooooooooooo worth it!!

Have a great week everyone!

mky princess:

I need a favor, :grouphug:

I am desparately watching to see when the mine train > goes on fp+.
I read the dedication is May 2. The day we get to WDW.
But, so far nothing about it on fp+ yet. Most people are speculating will not be on till > after May 2. I will have to do alot of manuvering when it hits. So if you see anything > please call, text, email, pm, or write on this line.

Thanks everyone! mky & Bug. princess: :littleangel:

party:party:MKY- WHOOO HOOO ~ 6 ! ~party:party:

Will be checking for you about the 7 Dwarfs ride FP+ opening !!! :goodvibes
Hope your all ready for your Trip !!! :cool1:

mky: :cool1::cool1::cool1:Can't believe 6 days out.

I am clueless with all of the new fp+ stuff. Hopefully I will have time to figure it all out before I need to book.

Sitting here grading papers and saw the countdown. Couldn't not chime in.

Bug and MKY: Have a wonderful trip. It will be amazing...no matter what. At least you won't be waiting of the 5 hour Frozen line!:thumbsup2

Think DH may end up coming. Originally he didn't want to but in the end, he does have fun.:upsidedow Plus we are only staying for about 1 week, which seems almost pointless.:sad2: But I figure better one week than nothing.:scratchin We all have too many obligations this summer. I guess with the kids getting older it is to be expected. Still nice to have a full week of family time.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter