June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RHMH,

Yes we considered DL seriously too this year. But, our AP's where only used once last oct. so needed to stay at florida to get them worth the high cost. :confused3
But, we are interested in your trip > and thinking Hmmmmm, maybe next year?????? I know EE22, loved DL but Tomar didn't.
I think the appeal of less walking with Bug and knee issues would be a plus.
But, everytime we search it I feel soooooooooooooo lost.

I am starting to feel like a real expert as far as fp+ goes. My new plan >>
Its nice if it works out otherwise half of our choices we didn't even make, expecially more poor planning to start.

** 1 secret >> you can change and alter fp+ up to the day of the tix.
So the night before > your feeling tired want to sleep in >> check if you can change your times. Because the day of the fp+ you are totally unable to change them. Which is different then the test. We could alter them as long as they where not used yet, up to the time before or after fp+ time.

Ok, in case anyone sees the weather yes it is snowing in norther illinois / chicago area today. OMG. :rolleyes2 Even the weather people cannot believe it. :eek:

Happy friday & as always Happy Planning!

mky :cutie:

Good Morning Everyone !! :goodvibes

Well, the weather here in NJ has been very lovely this weekend, however it did start off on Friday with a Bad Rain Storm alllllll day !! :faint:

MKY :cutie:- SNOW ? :scared1:...Seriously ? :scared1:......O M G...I thought we were past that BAD word for a while !
Soooo...after some discussion, we have decided to leave the remainder of the ADR`s we cannot tweak, and ...Che Sera Sera for this trip :wizard:
Now, just to clarify this discussion about DLR vs WDW....I "LOVE" Disney "Everywhere", I just love Disney "MORE' at WDW .....lol ;) :mickeyjum, and in all fairness to RHMH, I haven`t been to DLR in LaLaLand , since my boys were much younger, so my opinion might not count as much as EE22`s , since she`s been there more recently. :goodvibes

Happy Rest of the weekend Everyone :grouphug:

Hiya everyone, :wave2:

Tomar, I would not of believed the snow either if they didn't show it on TV. Just crazy. Dad said he had the AC on 2 days while we where gone. :confused3 So this is really crazy weather.
Sunny here today, been raining since we got home. Was in high 70's too.

I was not crazy about DL the last time we where there. But, [ok will be dating myself] if was 1995. :upsidedow :scratchin DL / California wasn't even starting to be built. :rolleyes2 So I am sure it must be pretty different now.

Well, suppose to return to work tommorrow. Wonder if I will be cancelled. But, if we want to return in Sept. I need to start working more. :crazy2:

Hope everyone had a great weekend! mky princess:

Hi everyone, :wave2:

Hope your all getting ready for the big holiday weekend.
I am working all weekend and holiday. Ugh :upsidedow
So am celebrating thur and fri! :cheer2:

Happy planning! mky princess:

Hi Guys !! :goodvibes
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO EVERYONE !!! :yay::cool1::cheer2:
YAAAAY !! The official beginning of Summer !!! :yay::beach:
Right now we are experiencing a Major Thunder Storm here in NJ....Lightning and Thunder, and pouring rain ....( I hope this is not the forcast for the rest of the weekend ugh:scared:)....we were hoping to go to the Beach one day at least.....:beach:
After the winter we just had, I`ll take every sunny day I can get :beach:

MKY- I hope you enjoyed your thurs. and Fri. off pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hope everyone has a great weekend !! :grouphug:

MKY - I know the feeling - At times I feel lost. Planning DLR is so different - I have been searching & reading menu selections for every restaurant until I turn blue in the face, still nothing really appeals to us. We are going to miss WDW eateries very much.

I will share as much information as I can about our trip without sounding like I'm a DLR expert after the first trip. Ok? :lmao:

Tomar - Your thoughts are appreciated... The FP+ system was the main reason we decided to migrate out west. I just did not want to tackle it until the system settle down.

Lucy and her Mother's first trip to WDW was last year and they loved it. They love riding rides as much as we do and we spoiled them with the ability to ride as many as we could including really working the old FP system. I think one day I was able to capture 12 FP's - I work hard and ran around the park every time a FP window opened. Yes, I was wore out by the end of the day but our friends were happy.

Happy Memorial Weekend To All -------:yay:

Goofy's Kitchen was excellent for breakfast and the best place hands down was Brennan's Jazz Kitchen at DTD at DL:thumbsup2

:wave2: Hiya everyone, :wave2:

EE22, Beautiful pictures! What a nice day. So happy for your DS! Your vacation start yet? Kids here still have a week or two because of the snow day thing. Ugh.

RHMH, I give you props for running around. That is simply just too much work. :scratchin I like the new system > gives more people an even playing field. I think each time > you get a little better with it. And hoping we all learn it soon, to feel more comfortable with it.
It just is a little more "pre" planning than we are used to. Now, you really lose any spontaniety you could do. But, we actually blew off a few fp+'s in favor of doing something else in the park > that we felt like at the time.
I am sure you will love DL thou. Less walking, cars land, Indiana Jones, and great weather.

Tomar, sorry about your storms. We are sending really sunny hot weather your way. And expecting the change to rain here tonight / tommorrow.

Well I worked 24 hrs sat and sun. But mon [today] I got cancelled! WooHoo.
Only thing better than that > We have finally reached a contract with the hospital. Been without since march. So glad that is over. Very tense situation.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday! And happy memorial day to all service people & veterans. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

mky :cutie:

Hiya everyone & Happy June! :cheer2:

Everyone is getting closer! Summer is practically here. Was 90 today here. and sunny.
Did some major planning for sept. today. ADR's are a challenge during free dining. :eek: Slim picking when doing it too late.
But, will see how things are when fp+ times roll around.

Have you guys got your fp+ set up yet? Lots of heavy planning.

Lets see a countdown :dance3: :yay: :dance3:

mky princess:

Hi Everyone !!:goodvibes

So, the Tomar Family is at: ......TADA......:woohoo:

party:37 Days !!! party:

There is sooooo much I have to do yet, my head is spinning !! :eek:

Happy Planning MKY- :wizard:

EE22- before you know it , you will be counting down to leave as well !!:goodvibes

Hiya everyone! :wave2:

Great Countdowns!!!

Tomar #36! :cheer2: :hyper: :cheer2: Any last minute fp+ ???'s Hope everything worked out.

EE22, #201!! pixiedust: :goodvibes pixiedust: You go girl ;)

I am kinda embarrassed but we are at #107 :hourglass Still haven't told dad. :crazy2: But, he know's we are up to something.

I know RHMH are about a month out too, I think. and TP2 probably 2 months?

Hope everyone enjoyed their summer parties: graduations, relegious events, etc.... I am working on 1 off 1 this week> traded for a friend to attend sons grad. from 8th grade. Date changed from snow day changes. Ugh.
No biggie. Just kinds weird going 1 day and then off.
Work remains slow. Not many accident's anymore. Kids are just not the daredevil's :confused3 they used to be. We could always count of a good skate board, bike, or rollerskate accident > now they will probably come in with carpal tunnel. :rotfl:

Happy tuesday all! Enjoy our great weather > rain is coming. :crazy2:

mky princess:

Good Morning Everyone

Sorry, been MIA for a bit.. DD graduating 8th grade, enrolling DD into High School, DD's Summer Camps and getting my Boss ready for our vacation..

Again, he is having a fit....:furious: as always.. but he'll get over it..

High School is becoming one big bank roll.. trying to get a 20% discount on tuition if I pay 2014 - 2015 in full by next week.. I am trying..

Told my DD we might be eating crackers and peanut butter on vacation..:lmao: DD did not think it was to funny.. told me to get a part time job is finances are tight.. This is what I am dealing with at 14... wonder what it's going to be like when she's 16 and I have to buy her a car.. I will probably do this..:worship: -----:rotfl2:

Yes, 35 more days until we for the west coast... Disneyland here we come...

Everyone is getting so close.. Happy Friday to all.. :goodvibes

RHMH, you are tooooooooooooo funny! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:
Yes, you created her and now you are going to deal with an adolscent female! :thumbsup2 Wait till she is picking out colleges. :duck:

So excited for your trip! Cannot wait to hear what you have to say about the west coast. We very well might be thinking of heading west next year.

Keep the countdown's moving!

Happy planning, mky :wizard:

party:WHOOO HOOO ! 30 !!party:

Starting to get nervous thinking I am far behind on getting ready !! :scared:

RHMH- Congrats to Midori !! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

EE22- Soooooo Happy School is out !! :yay::yay:

MKY- Happy Planning for your new Adventure, Free Dining is Great !!! :goodvibes

Happy Week everyone !! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter