Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

When I first saw that picture, I couldn't figure out why TC had posted a picture of a weird looking fruit roll-up. Then I realized that I just have never seen a jelly roll. I've always thought jellyrolls were jelly donuts. You know - like jelly in a roll :blush:.

I'll be at the airport at this time tomorrow. Woofreakinghoo.

I'm doing the kids' laundry, finishing up the grocery shopping so they don't starve while I'm gone, I pack tonight, take the cat to the vet tomorrow.....then off I go on Tuesday. See you guys then. Safe flights to you all!!!!! Get my bed ready Karen!!!! The Diet Pepsi has been ordered!!

Safe travels everyone!!!!!

My kids know I'm going...and I have just 3 days of work this week. Can't wait until Thursday morning!!!!

All you folks have a safe trip down. See you on Friday. :cool1:

I'm leaving for the airport in about an hour. See ya soon!

I wish I was with Karen right now!!!

Safe travels Diane - see you on Friday.

I'll see all of you wild people on Friday. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Some of you even sooner!!! Wednesday and Thursday's festivities are just warm ups for taking over Jellyrolls on Friday, right? :teeth:

Wooooo-hoooooooo! I think we all need a fun little vacation, and we're going to make this a good one! :cool1:

Im so Jealous. Id like to go again.
I got the AP Renewal just a couple of days ago. Alas, we will not be getting them for the next year. Probably will wait a couple of years till Jake is older.

Yall have fun now, Ya hear

Important: Please read.

I spoke with someone at Jellyrolls, and I negotiated a 2 for 1 cover charge for our group. I need everyone's names by 10:00 p.m. Tuesday night so that I can hand them over to the owner.

Please PM me your names and the names of the people in your groups so that I can get as many names on the list as possible. I'll take care of the people I know so that they are on the list, but I need to get as many people's names as possible by Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. eastern, as I won't be checking e-mail again after that time.

Thanks.

Karen

Oh dear God!!!! She got there and then was still up at 2:00 a.m.!!!!! I'm doomed. Looks like it won't be an early night for me tonight. And still making plans for us...what a woman!!! Leaving in 6 hrs......see you guys Friday night, some sooner!!!

Wow, Thanks KAren.....

I sent:

me, LK, SB, Gail, Deb, Sandy, Sue, lars and matt, dyan and mom

but I put all the last names in the PM.

I also added my inlaws if they show up as expected later. :teeth:

:banana: :banana:

Thanks for that list, Donna!

Keep those names coming everyone! I'll be checking my PM's again tonight.

Karen

I guess it's pretty safe to assume you have my name?? Have a good day, I'll see you tonight!!!

Diane, did you notice that I posted at 2:00 am? And now I'm posting at again before 7:00? Who needs sleep? I'm at Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter