Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

Wow - thanks, Karen!!! :love2:

Enjoy your day and tell Mickey we'll "C you real soon!" ::MickeyMo

TLinden16 said:
Diane, did you notice that I posted at 2:00 am? And now I'm posting at again before 7:00? Who needs sleep? I'm at Disney World!

That's the spirit Karen!!!!

WebmasterKathy said:
I'll see all of you wild people on Friday. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Some of you even sooner!!! Wednesday and Thursday's festivities are just warm ups for taking over Jellyrolls on Friday, right? :teeth:

Wooooo-hoooooooo! I think we all need a fun little vacation, and we're going to make this a good one! :cool1:

Kathy & Diane: Have a safe trip and looking forward to seeing you again!! :goodvibes

Karen: Just replied to your PM.

To everyone else: Can't wait to see everyone - I don't think Jellyrolls will EVER be the same again after Friday night!!! :cool1:

Well, I am just going to shoot myself and be done with it!!! After going to the vets yesterday to get the cats nails trimmed one last time and to put her harness on, the vet on duty tells me he won't just 'update' my flight health cert for the cat. The actual physical has to be within 10 days...that's the law. Our regular vet had told me on Nov 8 that she would just give me a new one with yesterdays date on it when we came in. So......we had to have yet another physical. Okay, it cost only $30 total and that's what I figured the appt would cost anyway. As long as I have that cert in hand. So...........
this morning, I go to go out with dd to wait for the bus and what do I find on the floor??? The *^#@ dog has gone into the cat carrier, taken out the cert and eaten it!!!! One little piece of a corner is all that remains!!!! I don't think I'm really supposed to take this trip. So, I call the vet's office, they laugh at me and it's just one more stop on the way to the airport for us!!!
Calgon....take me away.

And yes Karen, I noticed!!!! You are a crazy woman!!! :banana:

Why not just have Jellyrolls let everyone with an official button in for half price? Wouldn't that be easier???

Towncrier said:
Why not just have Jellyrolls let everyone with an official button in for half price? Wouldn't that be easier???
That would make sense, but aren't we getting the buttons when we get inside?? Or are we meeting outside at a specific time?

You don't have your button yet. :earseek:

NO DISCOUNT FOR YOU!!! :rotfl2:

I suppose someone could sit outside and hand out the buttons. I guess that it's before coffee and I am not thinking clearly. Never mind. I've PMed my name (and the names of my 500 closest friends) to Karen.

I wasn't thinking too clearly earlier either. When I first read Karen's post, I thought she arranged for us to get 2 for 1 DRINKS all night! :rotfl: Woo hoo!!!! :cool1:

Good news on the 2 for 1, Karen-thanks!.... and thanks Donna for taking care of us ! :)

TLinden16 said:
Thanks for that list, Donna!

Keep those names coming everyone! I'll be checking my PM's again tonight.

Karen
Oops........before I read Donna's post I pmed my names too :blush:

TLinden16 said:
Diane, did you notice that I posted at 2:00 am? And now I'm posting at again before 7:00? Who needs sleep? I'm at Disney World!

ROFL! :cool1:

Kathy & Diane (and if Im missing anyone else), have safe trips,

Thanks for getting us the great deal Karen. :banana: Hope you are having fun. PM is on the way.

Thanks for working the deal Karen. I sent your pm.

I don't know Diane..that cat sure sounds like trouble :goodvibes

Great job on the 2 for 1 deal, Karen! :cheer2:

Safe travels, everyone. See ya real soon! :banana:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have the list updated from all the PMs. Thanks for sending your names, folks! It's sure going to be a blast!

Karen

I hope you all have a fabulous time. I could not get off of work to go but we are finally interviewing people so hopefully I won't be so swamped soon. Maybe next year. :)

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I will not be checking PM's again before handing in the list to the Jellyrolls staff.

If you have not sent me a message with your name at this point, you can PM Travelin'Tigger until noon eastern time tomorrow, and she will touch base with me tomorrow to let me know if there is any additional names.

Also, I don't know if they will just be charging us $4 when we go in, or if you need two people to get the two for one deal. So, just a warning that if you show up alone or with an odd number of people it may not work out. But hopefully at least some of us can take advantage this.

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I will not be checking PM's again before handing in the list to the Jellyrolls staff.

If you have not sent me a message with your name at this point, you can PM Travelin'Tigger until noon eastern time tomorrow, and she will touch base with me tomorrow to let me know if there is any additional names.

Karen

If you haven't PM'd Karen already, please send me your names ASAP so you can get the "2 for 1" deal.

Thanks!!! :teeth:

Geesh! Where is everyone? What, did you all go to Disney or something? :teeth:
Not long now....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter