Karen's Third Annual December Jellyrolls meet--12/2/05--Photos begin on page 58

CamColt said:
Geesh! Where is everyone? What, did you all go to Disney or something? :teeth:
Not long now....

No Kathy...unfortunately, still stuck in the wonderful state of Mass 'tll Friday 8AM. When do you leave?

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for coming to the Jellyrolls meet last night! It was a rousing success. I would say we had over 50 people there! Everyone seemed to have a great time and it was nice to meet so many new people!

The piano players enjoyed our group! They mentioned the Disboards by name several times.

Thanks again, everyone!

Karen

Karen, I was thinking about all you guys last night. Really wish I could have been there but things just did not go my way. Oh well at least it looks like we'll get there in the spring.

Sounds like you had a really great time.

Are we going back to Jake Ivory's in April '06?

Note to self:

It's fun to close Jellyrolls down, and it's fun to have breakfast meets. But you are TOO OLD to continue scheduling them back to back.

We had a blast at the Jellyrolls meet last night! To all who were there, it was great to see you, meet you and sing along with you!

To all those who were not there, you've got to try to join us for one of these next year. Just wait until you see the pictures. :rotfl:

Thanks for organizing a GREAT DIS meet, Karen! Wish I could've stayed later, but I had to catch an early shuttle to the airport today.

So last night I'm sitting eating dionner with DH, and I said (with a big siiiiggghhh) "There's a DIS meet tonight at Jellyrolls that Karen organized....lots of DISers.....I wish I was there" And DH says "Oh. Well gee. How come you didn't go yourself, jsut for the weekend" :faint: HELLO!! We're leaving on the 19th to be there for 8 nights - me D and DD...I didn't even want to bring it up!!' :earseek:
SO...I WILL be there next year! I absolutely will be!!

Thanks Karen! Jellyrolls is most definitely my new favorite place in WDW :) I went 3 times total (once being the DIS night, of course). Geesh, it's a good thing I don't live near there or I would be broke! Thanks again! It was great to meet everyone and it was a really fun time :banana:

-Stacy

WebmasterKathy said:
Note to self:

It's fun to close Jellyrolls down, and it's fun to have breakfast meets. But you are TOO OLD to continue scheduling them back to back.

We had a blast at the Jellyrolls meet last night! To all who were there, it was great to see you, meet you and sing along with you!

To all those who were not there, you've got to try to join us for one of these next year. Just wait until you see the pictures. :rotfl:

Hey I thought what happens there, stays there...pictures! :earseek: Actually, it was a great night and I had fun meeting lots of great DISer's! :banana:

Dyan, make a sweet enough offer and maybe the pictures won't be posted... :smooth:

I had a great time, and got to meet tons of DISers! I was a little surprised (and a lot relieved) to not spot any glittery carcasses when I walked in. I have to assume they didn't make it through airport security.

However, there were lots of singing spoons in evidence, and Bethie had to do the birthday dance onstage. :teeth:

WebmasterKathy said:
and Bethie had to do the birthday dance onstage. :teeth:
Bet you didn't know I was such a good break dancer, did you?! Too bad I didn't get to show you my Moon Walk!!

Thanks Karen....I had the best time...only one problem though. Since I have the Tigger ears, it looks like a repeat for me next year!!! WooooooHooooooo! Already told George I'm heading back for 4 days next year...no problem. Yippee. thanks everyone.....well, except for maybe the all-knowing note taker (you know who you are :teeth:)...never seen anyone so quick with a pad and pen in my whole life. See you next year, if not before :banana: :banana:

Oh, don't just hate reality. Yesterday at 2:30pm I had finished my Segway Tour, used my Soaring Fast Pass and was eating my way "round the world" all in the 80 degree sunshine. Fast forward 24 hours.....it's 30 degrees, two inches of fresh snow, catching up on laundry, babies are crying...oh my, "Calgon, take me back to WDW!!!"

What a great time. It was nice to see everybody again and to meet new friends. Thanks for putting such a great meet together, Karen and thanks to Beth for the great shirts and John for the pins and to everyone else that helped make us very "flashy" for the event.

Never mind pitcures, Kathy. I want you to post what you were writing in that little book of yours all night :goodvibes

Well, off to change a diaper :sad: :faint:

Oh Mary Ann, I don't think we need to know what Kathy was writing down!!!! She has enough 'evidence' to sink a battle ship, or at least sink me!!! What a terrific time we had. Sorry I didn't get to spend as much time with you as I would have liked. Maybe next year?????

Another Jellyrolls meet survivor checking in. Unfortuantley, I have returned home, to the land of cold and snow! Its just not right, I tell ya!

I really had a blast with all of you Friday night. And to those I never got to meet, I wish I had. I wasnt really sure who were even Disers since everyone in the bar had the green bracelets, LOL!

Thanks again Karen. You did a great job with yet another meet. And thanks for taking care of us last night too. ;) :rotfl2:

CamColt said:
Another Jellyrolls meet survivor checking in. Unfortuantley, I have returned home, to the land of cold and snow! Its just not right, I tell ya!

I really had a blast with all of you Friday night. And to those I never got to meet, I wish I had. I wasnt really sure who were even Disers since everyone in the bar had the green bracelets, LOL!

Thanks again Karen. You did a great job with yet another meet. And thanks for taking care of us last night too. ;) :rotfl2:

Are you feeling okay today Katie?? I was telling George all about those 'blue drinks' (won't go into the other name we had for them) and he can't figure out why you two didn't just fall over!!!! THen I showed him my drink receipt and he just turned white!!!!
Same time, same place in '06????

What was I writing down? I was making notes to send to Santa for his naughty and nice lists. :rotfl:

Most of us will be on the nice list.

Diane, however... let's just say the naughty list will be longer than usual this year. :teeth:

Sounds like you talked to someone, Diane. ;) I was on the nice girl list...like I said, Ive fooled them all! :teeth:
I felt fine this morning...just completely exhuasted. I'm completely out of it now. Somehow, under 4 hours of sleep just doesnt seem to be enough...even in WDW.
Did you just explain to George that Disney overprices everything, yeah, thats it. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter