Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's awesome!!! :thumbsup2 I was just wondering if you could post your photobucket account, so that I (and others) can transfer the DISigns over to our photobucket account easily!? I am sure you are going to be overcome with requests, as you seem to really be on to something here!!!! If not, that is o.k. It just makes it a little easier!! Thanks so much....and keep the Disigns coming!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 Thank you, I can't wait to see pictures. But I can't take all the credit for that one, I tweeked one of Natalie's disigns. She is soo talented. Kinda like and ispiration to me. Someday I hope to be as good as she is!:wizard:

No that's awesome!!! :thumbsup2 I was just wondering if you could post your photobucket account, so that I (and others) can transfer the DISigns over to our photobucket account easily!? I am sure you are going to be overcome with requests, as you seem to really be on to something here!!!! If not, that is o.k. It just makes it a little easier!! Thanks so much....and keep the Disigns coming!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Again, you talking to a newbie, so I guess I will have to figure out how to straighten up my photobucket and get the link into my signature.:surfweb:
It took me 3 days to get my Kellybell image with Tink into my signature. :rotfl:
But I will try as soon as I can.:rolleyes:

Great work! I've been looking for something to make for our Hollywood Studio day. Can you personalize?

The Dressler Family
01/09

I also love your Epcot design! For a newbie, you're doing a great job!:thumbsup2

This one right?;)
vanderbeek.jpg

If you have time, can I get this one with The Cardenas Family featuring Nancy Ismael Tyler & Ethan. TIA

Could I request also. I would like Day-Cassidy Family

Bumpy, MA, Tricia, Meathead, Shelby, Stephan, John, Zach, Madison and Mara. 2008. (can you fit all of those names??

Thanks soo much. I also love your epcot design.

Tricia

Could I request also. I would like Day-Cassidy Family

Bumpy, MA, Tricia, Meathead, Shelby, Stephan, John, Zach, Madison and Mara. 2008. (can you fit all of those names??

Thanks soo much. I also love your epcot design.

Tricia

Your welcome, here ya go! I would also love to see pictures of the finished tshirt!:wizard:

day-cassidyfamily.jpg

O Darnit I just noticed a spelling mistake I will correct it right now!
I guess that's why theres a preview post button!!!!!!!!!

O Darnit I just noticed a spelling mistake I will correct it right now!
I guess that's why theres a preview post button!!!!!!!!!

Well, with all of those names, there was bound to be a typo! :rotfl:
Sorry about that the good news is I fixed it!:lmao:

Here ya go!:)

day-cassidy.jpg

Great work! I've been looking for something to make for our Hollywood Studio day. Can you personalize?

The Dressler Family
01/09

I also love your Epcot design! For a newbie, you're doing a great job!:thumbsup2

Thank you. Here is your disign!:wizard:

With the help of one of Natalie's disigns I tweeked it for an Animal Kingom shirt. I added the border and a year! Again the main image of the disign is from Natalie so she gets most of the credit! ;)

I really hope she doesn't mind, she is so talented and I can't help but use these images, because they are so professional looking!:rotfl:

Akshirt08.jpg

With the help of one of Natalie's disigns I tweeked it for an Animal Kingom shirt. I added the border and a year! Again the main image of the disign is from Natalie so she gets most of the credit! ;)

I really hope she doesn't mind, she is so talented and I can't help but use these images, because they are so professional looking!:rotfl:

Akshirt08.jpg

Kelly,

They all look great. A thought is you could PM Natalie to ask if she minds. :goodvibes

Could I request a Vacation design for "Fry Family" with the names Dennis, Kristie, Brianna and Emily. We are taking our daughters to DW for their first time and the t-shirts would work great for us. You have done a great job with the designs, I wish I had your talent. Thanks in advance.

--Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter