Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with all of those names, there was bound to be a typo! :rotfl:
Sorry about that the good news is I fixed it!:lmao:

Here ya go!:)

day-cassidy.jpg

Kellybell,

You are the best! but, we forgot my daughters name after meathead. Her name is Shelby. Also we forgot Zach after John. If you have to leave off the 2008 and make the names on two lines I am okay with that.

You rock

Thanks and I will post my shirts once they are done.

Tricia

WOW these are great. Can I make 2 requests? I would like the hollywood studios one for the Farmer Family and the date 1/09 and a Farmer Vacation with the names Chris, Lenel, Courtney, Annie and Brendan (I hope it fits). Thank you so much for sharing your work!

Kellybell,

You are the best! but, we forgot my daughters name after meathead. Her name is Shelby. If you have to leave off the 2008 and make the names on two lines I am okay with that.

You rock

Thanks and I will post my shirts once they are done.

Tricia

My bad. Here ya go.

day-cassidyfix.jpg

thanks for being nice, but I checked the original post and you did request Shelby's name. totally my fault and I'm gonna delete the other two. whew,:scared: after 3 atttempts I hope I got it right!:rotfl2:

Great work! I've been looking for something to make for our Hollywood Studio day. Can you personalize?

The Dressler Family
01/09

I also love your Epcot design! For a newbie, you're doing a great job!:thumbsup2

dresslerfamilyhs09.jpg

Here is your image, I don't know what happened in the previous post. Sorry about that, please remember I'm a new 2 this. Hope you like.:wizard:

Could I request a Vacation design for "Fry Family" with the names Dennis, Kristie, Brianna and Emily. We are taking our daughters to DW for their first time and the t-shirts would work great for us. You have done a great job with the designs, I wish I had your talent. Thanks in advance.

--Dennis

Thank you very much, I to am taking my twin girls for thier first disney adventure next year! My five year old has already been twice, but since the twins, we haven't made it there for two years can't wait until next summer to experience it thru thier eyes! Here's your disign.:wizard:

fryfamily.jpg

I would love to see pictures of finished t shirt!:)

Okay Kellybell, 4th time is a charm. We need to add Zach after John. Sorry to be a pain in the rear. I know it is hard with all of the names that I am asking for. thanks for helping me out.

Tricia

WOW these are great. Can I make 2 requests? I would like the hollywood studios one for the Farmer Family and the date 1/09 and a Farmer Vacation with the names Chris, Lenel, Courtney, Annie and Brendan (I hope it fits). Thank you so much for sharing your work!

Thank you for your appreciation! Here are your disigns, I would love to see pictures of the finished t shirts.:)

farmerdh.jpg

farmerfamily1.jpg

Okay Kellybell, 4th time is a charm. We need to add Zach after John. Sorry to be a pain in the rear. I know it is hard with all of the names that I am asking for. thanks for helping me out.

Tricia

WOW I GUESS I REALLY AM NEW TO THIS AND AGAIN I APOLOGIZE! Okay 4th times the charm!:wizard:

day-cassidy4th.jpg

O mericiful disign god please let this be right!:worship:

Unfortunately the image says it has been removed or deleted. Thanks and I will post a picture later this weekend - busy with vacation bible school at our church.

Unfortunately the image says it has been removed or deleted. Thanks and I will post a picture later this weekend - busy with vacation bible school at our church.

Which image? I can see it in the thread. I'll post again.:laughing:
fryfamily.jpg

WOW I GUESS I REALLY AM NEW TO THIS AND AGAIN I APOLOGIZE! Okay 4th times the charm!:wizard:

day-cassidy4th.jpg

O mericiful disign god please let this be right!:worship:

Looks like the gods were with you!!!! I really appreciate you being patient with me!!!:banana: :banana:

My computer must have been acting up because I can see both of the designs now. Thanks so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter