Kim's Journal ~~ ashbradnmom, karajeboo complete :)

yachtsman.jpg

teppan_edo.jpg

rosecrown.jpg

kennedy_space_center.jpg

Thanks for finishing these so quickly!!! They look great!

You're very welcome. :) Glad you like them. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you so much for the cover pages! I love them and can't wait for my kids to see them.

You are so talented and I'm thrilled that you are willing to share it with us.

Again, thank you so much.

You're so welcome :) Glad you're happy with them. Be sure to tell me if you need anything else.

WOW.... Talk about talent! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.:worship: :worship:
If you are not to busy I was wondering if you could have a couple of requests. Can you make a "through the eyes of" for Alexander in green please and also do you have a page for the All Star Movies Resort?
Thanks so much!:goodvibes

WOW.... Talk about talent! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.:worship: :worship:
If you are not to busy I was wondering if you could have a couple of requests. Can you make a "through the eyes of" for Alexander in green please and also do you have a page for the All Star Movies Resort?
Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Thank you so much! :) Here is your cover. I have other requests for All Star Movies, so I'll be doing that one pretty soon too.

cover_alexander.jpg

Just in case anyone was wondering how much longer it would be until their request is completed, here's a list of requests I currently have. That'll give you an idea about when to expect it.

:goodvibes

ashbradnmom: HSM pep rally

karajeboo: CSR, POR, HDDR

nancyjo1998: Mickey's Backyard BBQ, HDDR, Cape May character breakfast, Play n Dine at Hollywood and Vine, General FW page, Favorites page, Summary of parades and fireworks page

momatater: Contemporary Resort (leaving in September)

chocovrdmicears: Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Haunted Mansion, Goofy's Barnstormer

stephaniemc: Boardwalk Inn Villas, the boardwalk

disneymommato2boys: Star Wars Weekend with Padawan Training, OKW

lukesmom: Carousel of Progress, Tomorrowland Transit Authority

haveitall: The Esposito's 2008, Citricos

arwood82: Zane's 11th birthday cover, Jericho cover, Chris's first trip cover, All Star Music

JackJack08: All Star Movies, Boo to You Parade, HalloWishes

cnlmom: Fort Wilderness campground

love2disney: Marrakesh

yensidretlaw: Caribbean Beach

tybrilinja: Fort Wilderness Campground

goofyandmickey: All Star Movies

I see that you are very busy, but will you please add me to your list? I would like a page on All Star Sports, if possible. Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much for taking my request! Would you be able to add a couple of Journal covers for me?? A blue cover for McKenna and a red cover for Kylar.Thanks so much....you're awesome!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I see that you are very busy, but will you please add me to your list? I would like a page on All Star Sports, if possible. Thanks in advance!

No problem at all. I'll have those to you as soon as possible. I noticed that you're leaving in about 2 months. If you notice that I haven't completed it and it's getting close to time for your trip, please send me a PM :)

Thanks so much for taking my request! Would you be able to add a couple of Journal covers for me?? A blue cover for McKenna and a red cover for Kylar.Thanks so much....you're awesome!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You're very welcome. I'll have those covers for you tonight. They only take a few minutes to complete.

Wilsonfamily4 Thanks You!!!

You're very welcome!

Here are your covers. Let me know if you need anything changed. :goodvibes

cover_mckenna.jpg

cover_kylar.jpg

Thank you SO much, Kim! These pages look fabulous...I can't wait to add them to our memory books!!!

Hi Kim - I love the cruise journal - Would it be possible to have pages for the Magic instead of the Wonder? Thanks. :)

Kim, thank you for the Morgan cover page. Would it be possible to get it in pink (Morgan is one of those names ;) ).

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

How cute is this!!! I thought I was excited about my disney vacation but this is the icing on the cake!!! This will be a great keepsake for my girls. could you do one for my girls book.... Howard family 3rd trip... POP page... one for the princess meal at Epcot!!!
Thanks so much!!!
What size and type paper do you print these out on?? :hug:

These are amazing! Your are very talented...

Could I get a pink cover with the name Emilia and a green cover with the name Connor?
And maybe resort pages for Yacht Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Our trip is in Oct. Thanks so much! I appreciate your time.

Julie

Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work. These are truely awesome! We homeschool :-)scared1: this is me at this moment with it!:scared: ) and these are going to be awesome for our trip so we can do school while we are there and make sure we see all the "educational" stuff.
thanks again! You rock!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter