Kristi and Brian's Wedding **New Plans!**

Kristi, I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you and Brian will work it all out and lead a life of happiness. I will miss you on the boards as you were probably the first person that started to talk to me. Good luck to you!!!

Hiya!!!

I'm not sure who is still on the boards and who isn't, but I just read all of the responses from July and wanted to tell you girls that responded thanks so much for the responses! I was truly amazed at all of the love and support I received that I didn't even know about!!!

Wellll.... I'm back on the boards and lots of things have changed! As some of you know, I was supposed to get married on September 25th and we cancelled it two months before. Something didn't feel right about it all. My grandfather ended up passing away on that very day, whom I was extremely close to. It was really tough and very strange how it all worked out that way.

So Brian and I are back planning a wedding again. We've worked alot of things out and feel like everything happened for a reason. I couldn't imagine getting married while my grandfather was going through what he was.

Anyways, We do not have a date yet, as we are researching all of our options. It will definitely be in 2012 though. We definitely want something very small. One big option for us is the characters in flight wedding. I've sent them an email tonight to get all of the details. If anyone has any other recommendations for smaller weddings, that would be great :) We hope to make a decision on this soon!

It's so great to be back!! :dancer:

Hiya!!!

I'm not sure who is still on the boards and who isn't, but I just read all of the responses from July and wanted to tell you girls that responded thanks so much for the responses! I was truly amazed at all of the love and support I received that I didn't even know about!!!

Wellll.... I'm back on the boards and lots of things have changed! As some of you know, I was supposed to get married on September 25th and we cancelled it two months before. Something didn't feel right about it all. My grandfather ended up passing away on that very day, whom I was extremely close to. It was really tough and very strange how it all worked out that way.

So Brian and I are back planning a wedding again. We've worked alot of things out and feel like everything happened for a reason. I couldn't imagine getting married while my grandfather was going through what he was.

Anyways, We do not have a date yet, as we are researching all of our options. It will definitely be in 2012 though. We definitely want something very small. One big option for us is the characters in flight wedding. I've sent them an email tonight to get all of the details. If anyone has any other recommendations for smaller weddings, that would be great :) We hope to make a decision on this soon!

It's so great to be back!! :dancer:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Welcome back!!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, but it is wonderful that you and Brian have worked it out. :goodvibes

I'm so glad to see you're back! You must have had a difficult few months, but how wonderful that you get to plan a new wedding. I hope you're feeling very happy!

Oh, Kristi, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandfather -- I'm sure the past couple of months were really hard, but I'm so glad you and Brian are in a better place! You were so wise to take the time you needed to make sure everything was right. Welcome back! :goodvibes

Since you're trying to keep things small, have you considered doing Disney's Memories package? I think the Characters in Flight idea is fun, too -- I'm anxious to hear the details. :)

Kristi... I am so glad you are back and that you and Brian were able to work everything out. I am so sorry about your grandfather!!! You have had a difficult couple of months!!!

I am still around not as often as I like but I check in now and then. I really need to update my PJ. Can't wait to hear what you guys come up with.

woo hoo! :woohoo: welcome back to the boards! We've missed you (even though I see you on FB...:goodvibes)

I'm so pleased that you and Brian have worked through what you needed to and I can't wait to start hearing your plans for the big day! :lovestruc:hug: xx

Welcome Back!! I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I am glad you are back and planning a wedding!! :banana:

Welcome back! I'm so happy that everything with you and Brian worked out and I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. It sounds like everything worked out of the best because that would have been awful if your grandfather passed away on your wedding day. Happy planning and I can't wait to hear all about what you decide!

I am so glad things are working out for you Kristi! I am sorry to hear about your grandfather, but it seems like it worked out for the best that you put your plans on hold! I can't wait to hear the new details!

I'm sooo glad you are back! I knew your grandfather had passed away from facebook, but didn't realize it was on the 25th... so sad and really quite strange how things play out. I'm so happy for you and Brian and can't wait to hear how your plans turn out!

I'm glad you're back!!!

Sorry for your loss though.

Hopefully all of this just made you and your DF that much stronger. Can't wait to hear all about your new plans!!

Yay yay yay!!! I have a few days away from the boards and return to the wonderful news that my sweet Kristi is back!!!! Welcome back and I am so happy that you and Brian have sorted things out!!! I am so sorry, sweetie about the loss of your precious Grandfather, but it seems that everything has turned out for the best and you were able to be with him in his final days and not at WDW for your wedding.
As for suggestions about wedding venues, you know full well that I would recommend staying with Karen and the S/D!!! How predictable and boring am I!!!!
Anyway, I am all excitement to hear of your new plans!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter