Kylie's Countdown: Home now

These 9 days will fly by Kylie!! :goodvibes

If you had your DD's party at Revesby, you mustn't be too far from us, so I will think of you as we make our way down Alfords Point Road towards the M5 on Friday morning - it will be you before you know it!! :cloud9:

I have to pack - where is my personal concierge - she would have it done. (I saw one on A Current Affair and laughed and laughed - as if?!?!) :rotfl2:

Sounds like we are close Busy Busy - and I spent my teen years in Illawong. We're just on the other side of Milperra Road.

8 sleeps to go

We had DD's school variety night last night. She sang beautifully and in three separate numbers. Although she's in choir there were parts where I think she was the only one who remembered the words - it was a hard song! :rotfl: I could hear her. She woke up throwing up this morning, so she's home from school with her Nan. I'm thinking it's nerves, the combination of the knee, a really late night for her last night has all combined and it was just too much. She will be back to normal tomorrow or Saturday.

Hope your DD feels better soon. With so much excitement it sounds like she needed a break. Kids bounce back quickly though.

Revesby, Illawong, Bangor... I'm at Loftus...

5 sleeps to go​

DD is now 9. She had her first "date" last night :rotfl2: DD's words, not mine. Her BFF - who is a boy - came to the family dinner last night. Very happy with her American Girl doll I got her for her birthday. Last minute I purchased tickets to Hairspray (musical) so DD and I are going today.

DD is 90% better. Still a bit pale. Better than her date last night who fell asleep at the table at 7.05pm! His mum was in the same complex, I smsed her and she came and got him. These 9 year olds know how to party!!!

I've been Amazoning - took a leaf out of Battymum's book - I think it was Battymum - and am purchasing shampoo and the like that way. I have Prime at no charge, no idea how that happened, so I'm getting 2 days free shipping. I'm also going through random pages on Amazon for fun - who knew you could get pickled flavoured toothpicks, a fake cockroach, and toilet paper with flamingos printed? I kid you not.

My Sim card arrived.

DH has officially started holidays, but he has been finishing his documentation for others in his team. I'm hoping he'll get that finished today so he can actually be on holidays.

Still have the primary school concert to Wednesday night.

One of my biiiiggggg projects kick off tomorrow so I only have a little hand over to do for that one.

And that's it. Come on, 5 sleeps. I need to think about packing.

5 sleeps :cool1: glad dd is feeling better and that is so cute that her "date" fell asleep at the table :rotfl2: :goodvibes getting everything you need to get done:goodvibes

So exciting. Reading about everyones preparation makes me feel like i should be running around doing stuff already :)

5 sleeps :cool1: glad dd is feeling better and that is so cute that her "date" fell asleep at the table :rotfl2: :goodvibes getting everything you need to get done:goodvibes

So exciting. Reading about everyones preparation makes me feel like i should be running around doing stuff already :)

Thank you both.

I'm trying to get excited, but it's just not happening. Nope, nothing, about as excited as going to the Gold Coast for a week (which isn't a big deal to us as my Mum is up there so go visit regularly.)

Hairspray was pretty good - though the actor that played Tracey's mum kept fluffing his lines. Glad I didn't pay full price for it.

Though I've done two Amazon and one Lane Bryant order.

On Amazon I got some shampoo, conditioner, cuttlebug dies for DD's machine (if you scrapbook you'll know, otherwise don't worry) an Otterbox for my iPad, a DVD and some Tigi Bed Hair stuff.

SIL ordered a heap of skin care. One item has an arrival date of one-three days before we get home, but she's willing to risk it based on how cheap it is compared to here.

And Lane Bryant. I went to get their store locations in Orlando when they had a 50% off sale today :woohoo: It's 14+ clothes including TALL, and I'm a fan. I just spent $350 and got about 16 pieces including from their on-line outlet. I'm hoping it's successful as there was no proper state and country fields, so I put my state as Florida and added a 0 to my Australian Postcode. So far so good, I'll wait to see if it ships first! I find their sizing consistent so I had a look at what I wear now from their label.

I'm exhausted. I'm getting a cup of tea, then bed.

I'm excited for you!!!

Great pics of your DD's birthday. I grew up in Revesby and my folks and my sis and her family all still live there :) Looks like there are a lot of us from 'round there :)

I'm back now!!!....

number4.jpg

Bit of a rotten day. My project at work had a minor fail. Not a biggie, but enough to stress me out. Fixed now, but not fun. Didn't affect any customers but sent our error logs crazy...

On the holiday front, activated my T-mobile sim, added nail polish remover to my grocery order so I'm not the one that causes flight probs if it leaks. DD and I are having Minnie toe nails. hehehehe. Bright red with white spots. We're painting them on Thursday night.

DH is on hols, but he's logged in doing stuff tonight. But he's "not working" :rolleyes1

Tomorrow is three sleeps, my last day in the office, working 1/2 day Wednesday from home. :yay:

Kylie - In case I don't check in here in the next 3 days, have a great holiday. Let us know where your blog/TR is so that we can all check it out!!! :goodvibes

I must live really close too! at East Hills. One of my girls has been to a party at Pink Mix. Have a great time on your trip.

Thanks PIO and Aust. I think a lot of use live in this area!

3 sleeps to go.

Woke up to my Lane Bryant order being canceled as I don't have a US credit card. :confused: Really disappointed. They did say they were planning on international from October. I can only hope.

Can't sleep. I've been up for an hour already. I'll go into work soon.

3 sleeps woohoo I hope you don't get up as early tomorrow and that you got everything you needed to do at work :hug:

I have finished work... kind of. I'm work from home 1/2 day tomorrow. So at noon I'll be on leave. :cool1:

This is a pic of my desk just before I left today:

IMG_0186 by ~* Kylie *~, on Flickr

It's an antenna topper with a toy Qantas plane. And I did the post-it note, for good measure!! It's on an iphone, so it's not great pic,

Tomorrow DH is taking the dog to the Salon whilst I have some calls. Then after lunch I'm free. I'll pop up to Target/Big W for a few bits and pieces, and the school concert is tomorrow night.

A little annoyed at DH though. A while back we were going to extend our holiday by a few days but he said he needed to get back for a conference on that weekend. Oh, so we stick with the short trip. Then today he starts talking about the conference and it's the weekend after! So we could of stayed, but anyway... too late now

3 sleeps, 3 sleeps. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter