Kylie's Countdown: Home now

2 day dance....

I've gotten us better seats on the plane. Yep, the flight to Dallas uses Premium Economy Seats as Economy seats, and somehow I got lucky and got 5 seats in the fluffy seat section, still get economy service, but when you have a fluffy seat nothing else matters ..... :-) I was also able to do something similar on last trip.

Our Amazon stuff if arriving in 8 parcels. Yep, 8. I asked for "group my items into as few shipments as possible..." but I'm still getting 8. Due to arrive today and tomorrow at the hotel. that's on top of DD's wheelchair and our grocery shopping. Some bellboy is going to love my tip - I'm guessing 10 items is $10.

Work officially finishes for me in 1 hour and 19 minutes. Why am I Disboarding now? :rotfl:

How exciting!!! 10 parcels - wow, it's going to be like Christmas :)

Less than an hour left of work...

2 day dance....

I've gotten us better seats on the plane. Yep, the flight to Dallas uses Premium Economy Seats as Economy seats, and somehow I got lucky and got 5 seats in the fluffy seat section, still get economy service, but when you have a fluffy seat nothing else matters ..... :-) I was also able to do something similar on last trip.

Our Amazon stuff if arriving in 8 parcels. Yep, 8. I asked for "group my items into as few shipments as possible..." but I'm still getting 8. Due to arrive today and tomorrow at the hotel. that's on top of DD's wheelchair and our grocery shopping. Some bellboy is going to love my tip - I'm guessing 10 items is $10.

Work officially finishes for me in 1 hour and 19 minutes. Why am I Disboarding now? :rotfl:

:dance3::dance3:2 days :dance3::dance3:

:confused3 Can you explain how you got the better seats in Economy did you book in online? Please :)

Sooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Is today your last day at home? Is it tomorrow you leave?!?!?!?!?!? Has the dog been sheared, are you ready? So FUN!!!!!!!

:dance3::dance3:2 days :dance3::dance3:

:confused3 Can you explain how you got the better seats in Economy did you book in online? Please :)

it's a bit of luck, luck and luck.

On the Dallas flights there is no first class - business pax sit in first (still with business service) Premium Economy get Business seats and premium economy becomes part of the regular back of the plane people! But those seats are reserved for platnum frequent flyers and similar who have heaps of status, unlike us!. Same with other really good economy seats in bulkheads with extra room, the ones at the back in the 2 x 3 x 2 last rows, etc. No matter how much you grovel with no status you don't get those seats without status.

Three days before the flight they open up all seating in your cabin. So if you're quick enough and not many people know this you re select your seat in the nice fluffy seat section (cause it's still classed as economy, at least for Dallas.)

Works domestically too. I think domestically is by 72 hours not whole days, but don't quote me on that. It's how you get the exit row domestically.

And now we're in PE seats, but with economy service. I can handle that. Very surprised we got it as there are 5 of us. We were lucky.

Sooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Is today your last day at home? Is it tomorrow you leave?!?!?!?!?!? Has the dog been sheared, are you ready? So FUN!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. We go tomorrow.

Dog is back from the salon, really nice and soft and fluffy. Won't last long, she'll be back in the mud before too long! She's nicely trimmed though ready for spring weather. For a Cavellier King Charles she likes getting dirty! Good dog though, and she's staying with her "Nan" whilst we're away.

Have Minnie Mouse toe nails now, same with DD. It's bright red with white spots. We just gave ourselves pedicures. I kept DD home for rest today - they do heaps of stuffing around today and tomorrow with sport and games and stuff, so she can't really participate anyway. The school production was last night, really good. They gave DD a role that didn't involve dancing.

Kind of started packing, I've got stuff on our beds. I'm relaxed about it this year, somehow. Even DH has put his work laptop away!:banana:

it's a bit of luck, luck and luck.

On the Dallas flights there is no first class - business pax sit in first (still with business service) Premium Economy get Business seats and premium economy becomes part of the regular back of the plane people! But those seats are reserved for platnum frequent flyers and similar who have heaps of status, unlike us!. Same with other really good economy seats in bulkheads with extra room, the ones at the back in the 2 x 3 x 2 last rows, etc. No matter how much you grovel with no status you don't get those seats without status.

Three days before the flight they open up all seating in your cabin. So if you're quick enough and not many people know this you re select your seat in the nice fluffy seat section (cause it's still classed as economy, at least for Dallas.)

Works domestically too. I think domestically is by 72 hours not whole days, but don't quote me on that. It's how you get the exit row domestically.

And now we're in PE seats, but with economy service. I can handle that. Very surprised we got it as there are 5 of us. We were lucky.

;) you could of given me that info before i came back from Dallas:rotfl2:
We had the 2 2 2 seats on the way over and they were so roomy it made us fell really cramped on the way back when we had 2 rows of 3 and contrary to belief the plane was nearly full on the way home i think there was only 4 seats left so there was no room to spread out.

:banana::banana:Enjoy your last day Happy packing :banana::banana::banana:

Bon Voyage

I hope you all have a magical time and can't wait to hear about it on your return. Enjoy some magical family time.

Oh Kylie, your time is finally here!! That means that it's a week today for us :) I hope you have such a great time and I look forward to being your "neighbour" for what is a couple days I think!!

:jumping1: less than 12 hours to go for you hope you get some sleep tonight.
party: Have a fantastic time hope dd's knee does not affect her fun to much.
Have a safe trip pixiedust:

No doubt you'll be setting off now but bon voyage and have a fantastic trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Hi all - thanks for hte good wishes. We leave for the airport in a few hours.

The Qantas strike doesn't affect us from what we can tell.
The dollar plummeting won't cause us any real grief - already purchased $$$
No cyclones to get us.
We're still in the fluffy seats.
Almost finished packing - having a tea now, off to get ready and close bags.
Transport arranged to airport.

Life is good!!!!

I am on the plane between Dallas and Orlando. Flight has wi-fi. Ok it cost $10 but I really wanted to do it. Currently at 30,700 feet. Flight was uneventful. Got the pe seats as planned. Got through customs pretty easy. Very tired. Should be landing in about 1.5 hours. The AA flight is full, but half would be from Australia !!!
:cool1:
:thumbsup2

I am on the plane between Dallas and Orlando. Flight has wi-fi. Ok it cost $10 but I really wanted to do it. Currently at 30,700 feet. Flight was uneventful. Got the pe seats as planned. Got through customs pretty easy. Very tired. Should be landing in about 1.5 hours. The AA flight is full, but half would be from Australia !!!
:cool1:
:thumbsup2

Glad you have arrived safely:cool1: i would have to pay for the wifi to:lmao:
Have a great time :banana::banana:

Hurray! THe first flight is over and second nearly over. Now onto more fun and exciting things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter