Ladies-only trips/Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
22.gif

14.gif
13.gif

Okay, all the names are out!! :thumbsup2

Remember there is a $20 minimum for this exchange that includes the cost of the stocking but NOT shipping or any little "extras" should you choose to include them.

Mail-by date is not until Dec.4, so you all have tons of time to shop and get them ready to mail.
Delivery confirmation is highly recommended but not required.

If you have any questions please let me know. And don't forget to post here once you send and again when and what you receive. We all want to hear what fun surprises were in your stocking.
1.gif

Have fun shopping!!! :bounce:

I also wanted to let you all know if you want to send your stocking out early, that is fine.
Just make sure you post here, and please keep in mind that some people are leaving for the week of Thanksgiving (or longer) so try to time the arrival of your package appropriately so we don't have any sitting out in bad weather.

Thanks!! :)

2.gif

I'm going to be doing some shopping today...I tried to do some online shopping last night, but just couldn't find anything I liked. So I'm heading out to a few stores today. I probably won't be mailing the package until after Thanksgiving.

Missy1961 said:
I'm going to be doing some shopping today...I tried to do some online shopping last night, but just couldn't find anything I liked. So I'm heading out to a few stores today. I probably won't be mailing the package until after Thanksgiving.
No problem! Me too. Have fun shopping!!
1.gif

mommaU4 said:
Whoo hoo!
6.gif

The stocking is so cute. And I'm planning to do some more shopping this week. I also know I'm doing some shopping on Black Friday, and I'm hoping to get to Target, so I'm waiting to see what I can find there too before I mail the package!

Just to let everyone know, my package will be mailed on Dec 4, since I won't be back from WDW until Dec 2. I can't wait to find some goodies at WDW to go in my package :banana:

SnowWhite33 said:
Just to let everyone know, my package will be mailed on Dec 4, since I won't be back from WDW until Dec 2. I can't wait to find some goodies at WDW to go in my package :banana:
No problem! That is the mail by date so you are fine. :thumbsup2
Now if you are late.....then you have to answer to me.
2.gif
;)

Missy1961 said:
The stocking is so cute. And I'm planning to do some more shopping this week. I also know I'm doing some shopping on Black Friday, and I'm hoping to get to Target, so I'm waiting to see what I can find there too before I mail the package!
Target has some really cute stuff. I did most of my shopping there and at Kohl's. I also picked up some candies from the Cracker Barrel restaurant.
I think I need to stop shopping....I have enough to fill two stockings. :rolleyes: :teeth: But it's been alot of fun!! :Pinkbounc

mommaU4 said:
No problem! That is the mail by date so you are fine. :thumbsup2
Now if you are late.....then you have to answer to me.
2.gif
;)

Oooo whips! :banana:

I got my stocking packed full with goodies. I am planning on sending it out after Thanksgiving. :teeth:

I have been shopping around here and there and I am starting to find some REALLY cute things! I hope that my exchangee likes them! I am not done shopping yet...probably will ship out after Thanksgiving! :goodvibes

daisy_77 said:
I have been shopping around here and there and I am starting to find some REALLY cute things! I hope that my exchangee likes them! I am not done shopping yet...probably will ship out after Thanksgiving! :goodvibes
::yes:: There are some cute things out now!!

Hallmark has the most adorable ornaments. And Target and Michael's both have dollar spots. The Dollar Tree store has some cute things. And Kohl's has some good deals on candles, frames, slipper socks, etc.

Plus all the Christmas candy!!! Yum. :cloud9:

4.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter