Ladies-only trips/Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and if you went shopping today, I hope you got some awesome deals!!! :thumbsup2

Just a reminder, we now have about a week and 3 days to finish up the stockings and get them ready to be mailed. :)

16.gif

I will probably send mine out this week. I have a couple more things to get for it.

I'm going to go shopping tomorrow. Most of the stuff I got from ebay arrived while I was away--it's all so nice--and I just want to make sure I have enough. I might be shipping it this week!

24.gif
I am hoping to get mine in the mail either Monday or Tuesday!! :cool1: I will post once I do.

This has been fun!! I hope everyone else is having fun shopping as well.
16.gif

13.gif

I'd suggest that anyone sending to me does not use a shipping method for which I have to provide a signature. I probably won't be home to accept deliveries but they will be left at my door unless a signature is required.

TDC Nala said:
I'd suggest that anyone sending to me does not use a shipping method for which I have to provide a signature. I probably won't be home to accept deliveries but they will be left at my door unless a signature is required.
Good to know. I will pass that on to your person in case they don't see this post. Thanks!! :thumbsup2

I've just got to wrap some of the stuff, pack up the box, and it will be going in the mail!

Missy1961 said:
I've just got to wrap some of the stuff, pack up the box, and it will be going in the mail!
You are going to wrap them too???? I am impressed. But I won't be doing that! :lmao: I hate wrapping. :teeth:

I mailed mine out today - I hope it is well received. I have never done this before, so it was a new experience.

Happy Holidays!!!

Mine is being delivered tonight :teeth: In person at dinner :cool1:

I figured it was safe to post that because I know she's already on the road to meet me. :goodvibes

Thanks for posting ladies! Whoo hoo! Two more on their way. Well, make that 3 because DH mailed mine out today!!! Priority with DC! :woohoo:

I sure hope my person likes it! :teeth:

Remember to post once you send (or hand deliver, lol) and also when you get yours and list what you got! :thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc

mommaU4 said:
You are going to wrap them too???? I am impressed. But I won't be doing that! :lmao: I hate wrapping. :teeth:

Well, I might not. I wasn't going to wrap everything, just the stuff that I couldn't fit in the stocking. And I bought the perfect paper--but now I can't find where I put it! I hate when that happens. :rolleyes:

jedi_librarian said:
Mine is being delivered tonight :teeth: In person at dinner :cool1:

I figured it was safe to post that because I know she's already on the road to meet me. :goodvibes

well, guess what i got at dinner tonight......my christmas stocking from carmen. what a surprise it was, i had no idea she had my name!

such a sweetie, it was filled with lovely things that only a disney mouse ear wearing gal would love. disney stationary she got in ny, pin, pencils, little donald and mickey book, mickey post lists for the fridge, treats and all from the heart. thank you jedi/carmen everything was so nice.

sissy ate the treats........... :teeth:

macraven said:
well, guess what i got at dinner tonight......my christmas stocking from carmen. what a surprise it was, i had no idea she had my name!

such a sweetie, it was filled with lovely things that only a disney mouse ear wearing gal would love. disney stationary she got in ny, pin, pencils, little donald and mickey book, mickey post lists for the fridge, treats and all from the heart. thank you jedi/carmen everything was so nice.

sissy ate the treats........... :teeth:
Yay! Out second stocking delivery! Sounds like it was full of lots of Disney goodies! Glad you two had a fun dinner. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone is getting their stocking shopping wrapped up. We have less than a week before the mail by date. :cool1:

Please post here when you send it and when and what you receive. :thumbsup2

I found the wrapping paper! So I'm going to try to wrap today, ship tomorrow. At worst, I should be shipping on Friday.

MUFFYCAT said:
When is the deadline? :sad2:

signed,
procrastinator :blush:
Don't worry, you still have time. It's Monday the 4th, so you have 4 days after today to get it boxed up and shipped out. :thumbsup2

FYI, I always send it priority mail with delivery confirmation. The post office has flat rate boxes too. Everyone can send it any way they want to though, whatever works best for them. :)

Missy1961 said:
I found the wrapping paper! So I'm going to try to wrap today, ship tomorrow. At worst, I should be shipping on Friday.
Well, that's not "at worst" since you would still be shipping before before the deadline. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter