Ladies-only trips/Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread

The sock is in the mail. My duty is done. I hath received, and I hath given.

That storm never came here, went up to NY instead.

For those of you who have mailed already thanks for posting!!

Mac, you are far more dedicated than I am. lol

And for those of you who will be mailing on Monday, that's fine just remember to post once it heads out.

We should start seeing some arrivals soon too so remember to check back and also once you get yours to come here and post what you got. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I hope everyone has had fun shopping for their exchange person! :)

Hi, everyone! It sounds like the stockings that have been delivered have had some nice things in them!

I am FINALLY done shopping for mine and I will be shipping it out on Monday. :teeth:

daisy_77 said:
Hi, everyone! It sounds like the stockings that have been delivered have had some nice things in them!

I am FINALLY done shopping for mine and I will be shipping it out on Monday. :teeth:
Sounds good! Just remember to post back here once it goes out for sure. :thumbsup2

BTW, I keep forgetting to tell you how cute your Christmas Daisy is!!! :goodvibes

Tomorrow is the mail-by date!!
10.gif

I am done shopping and it will be mailed tomorrow.

But I will post again, after it is on it's way! ;)

Packing up the box. It will be mailed later today!

That was a lot of fun. It was especially fun to shop for someone that I actually met & know!

I have mailed my box!!!

O.K. sort of. Its in outgoing mail. But unless the mailman doesn't show up today, it should go out today. Its being sent priority but I can't do delivery conf from her so crossing fingers.

you can get the delivery confirmation label on line kat.

i just found 3 things i did not put in my box
rats.........i hate when that happens

My box is on it's way. I had it all packed, taped it shut & then realized I forgot to add the note...so I opened it up, added the note & reclosed it.

macraven said:
you can get the delivery confirmation label on line kat.

i just found 3 things i did not put in my box
rats.........i hate when that happens

You forgot to put rats in your box? :scared:

She thinks she is still at Halloween horror nights.

I need to go out shopping soon but it's too cold.

TDC Nala said:
You forgot to put rats in your box? :scared:

She thinks she is still at Halloween horror nights.

I need to go out shopping soon but it's too cold.

i see someone caught my pun..

rats, mickey ears.........it's all the same.

one thing i do regret is the long john silvers pirate hat........

it's symbolic.
i might get a mailer and still send it out.

Just got my special package in the mail today and I must say I was like a little kid. Tore that box open fast and didn't let my kids help, nope made them watch, this is mommy's special gift...

My stocking was from Barbara aka tiggergrams1. I got the most awsome gifts ever. Disney candy; snowmen and santa candles; angel ornament and snowman socks.... Thank You so much Barbara I really enjoyed opening your stocking (which by the way is beautiful). I hung up my stocking and said really loud to my dh "sure hope santa refills this on christmas eve" :lmao:
h010.jpg

Very nice, you got alot of goodies! :thumbsup2
I love the stocking! :goodvibes

My box was mailed today, it should arrive in a day or two! :cool1:

Hello Ladies!

I sent and received my package today! :Pinkbounc

I got a stocking filled with goodies from Wendy. She did a good job!

I got disney socks, candy, nail art for my fingers or toes (will definately be fingers!), a cute Christmas notepad and pen, bath salts, and some shower gel.

Thank you, Wendy!

YAY!! Denise I'm so glad that you liked everything!!!! It got there fast too! WOW! I mailed it out on Friday. :D

i checked on line my confirmation number.
my box was received today!!!!

it was worth the walk saturday after all.........she got it.

TinksPixieDust said:
YAY!! Denise I'm so glad that you liked everything!!!! It got there fast too! WOW! I mailed it out on Friday. :D

It did get here fast. That was fun, I felt like a kid again! Thanks again, Wendy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter