Ladies-only trips/Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread

My stocking arrived today! Catherine sent me some really awesome gifts. First, the stocking was a POTC stocking, and on it it says "Holiday Booty--Yohoho!". Inside was a Toga Mickey beanie, 2 dice shaped lollipops from "Sin City", a candy cane Tootsie Pop lollipop, some Lindt milk chocolate truffles, a magnet from WDW, a cute little book called "The Little Black Book of Chocolate" which has lots of great recipes, a Star Wars Lego stormtropper key ring & a Darth Vader key ring, a CD she made calle "Catherine's eclectric Christmas!" (can't wait to hear what's on it) & a Mets "Wooly Willy" which is a toy that I had when I was a kid. This is what it looks like:
pMLB2-1965788th.gif

Thanks Catherine! I love it.

I got my stocking today! I want to send out a huge "thank you" to Mac for an awesome stocking stuffed with very cool stuff. I got:

a orange Mickey Mouse baseball cap ::MickeyMo
a 4-pack of holiday nail polish
a gift topper
fanny May chocolates
a very cool fibre optic present (my DD is eyeing this up)
Mickey Mouse candy canes
ferrero rocher hazelnut chocolates
Mrs Fields cookie inspired chocolates
a big hersheys kiss
Mrs Fields decadent chocolates
Mickey Mouse sticky note pads
Christmas tree sticky note pad
Mickey and Minnie note pad
Holiday list pad
Capt. Jack keychain pirate:
Mickey Mouse pencils
Mickey Mouse gel pens
a very pretty cube w/an etched butterfly inside :butterfly

Thank you very much, Mac. I loved everything. :wizard:

Missy1961 said:
My stocking arrived today! Catherine sent me some really awesome gifts. First, the stocking was a POTC stocking, and on it it says "Holiday Booty--Yohoho!". Inside was a Toga Mickey beanie, 2 dice shaped lollipops from "Sin City", a candy cane Tootsie Pop lollipop, some Lindt milk chocolate truffles, a magnet from WDW, a cute little book called "The Little Black Book of Chocolate" which has lots of great recipes, a Star Wars Lego stormtropper key ring & a Darth Vader key ring, a CD she made calle "Catherine's eclectric Christmas!" (can't wait to hear what's on it) & a Mets "Wooly Willy" which is a toy that I had when I was a kid. This is what it looks like:
pMLB2-1965788th.gif

Thanks Catherine! I love it.

Theres one thing you didn't mention - there was a yellow envelope in there, if you look inside it you will find it - I enveloped it to keep it away from the magnets. Didn't want it zapped.

TDC Nala said:
Theres one thing you didn't mention - there was a yellow envelope in there, if you look inside it you will find it - I enveloped it to keep it away from the magnets. Didn't want it zapped.

I just found it! A Starbucks card...I will think of you tomorrow when I get a Peppermint Mocha...and I forgot to mention the Mickey Christmas antenna thingee too. Wow, Catherine, it's all awesome. :thumbsup2

This was a fun exchange. I had a blast shopping, and I had a great time opening mine! I can't wait to show Samantha & Dana the stocking, Sammie will love the keychains too. But I ain't sharing my candy!

Didn't want you to not find the Starbucks card. Might have been easy to overlook since it was in an envelope.

I love the Mets Wooly Willy...It was hard to find Mets stuff that wasn't typical Mets stuff.

When Beth finds us I will tell her that I'm packing some of the candy canes she sent me to eat on the airplane...hard candy helps with the pressure at landing.

special treats for a special lady trish........glad you liked it all.

i tried to do a stencil of your name on the white portion of the stocking.
let's just say, my talent does not lie in being artistic......

Wow, there is some great stuff going out here. You girls did a great job!

macraven said:
special treats for a special lady trish........glad you liked it all.

i tried to do a stencil of your name on the white portion of the stocking.
let's just say, my talent does not lie in being artistic......

I thought it came out very nice. :santa:

Sounds like everyone is getting some great stuff!

It is so much fun to do these exchanges since we all know each other! :banana:

Hi Ladies!!
8.gif

So today was the day! Looks like mostly everyone got it out on time. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I only have 5 people that I need to hear from whether or not they got their stockings out. Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow. :)

And I see we got some arrivals today as well!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

They all sound so great! I am loving it! It's nice to get a little something just for you this time of year, when we are all so busy doing for others. And Teresa, I love the idea of putting it up for a refill from "Santa". Too cute.

Well, everyone have a great night and I look forward to hearing about many more fun arrivals this week. :bounce:

TDC Nala said:
Didn't want you to not find the Starbucks card. Might have been easy to overlook since it was in an envelope.

I love the Mets Wooly Willy...It was hard to find Mets stuff that wasn't typical Mets stuff.

When Beth finds us I will tell her that I'm packing some of the candy canes she sent me to eat on the airplane...hard candy helps with the pressure at landing.
That Mets Wooly Willy was an awesome touch! You are good at these Catherine! I think we need to see you signing up for the Valentine's Day one. ;) lol

And I am glad those candy canes will come in handy on the plane. I hope some of those flavors are ok. Some sounded ummmmm, interesting. lol :teeth:

xmas-smiley-039.gif

Good Morning! Anymore packages going out?? Please remember to post once you send. Thanks!

Also I hope we get to hear about some more arrivals soon!! :woohoo:

I'm a day late, sorry!!!-Beth put the whip away- My package went out this morning, I hope my person likes her goodies, some of them came directly from WDW :sunny: :wizard:

AND I got a HUGE box of goodies from MuffyJo!!!! :banana: :banana: She put in her note that this was her first exchange, Joanne you did a wonderful job :thumbsup2

I got some great stuff ~~

Lindor truffles---my all time favorite, and they didn't last through the night :blush: but I had a little help from ds.

M&Ms plain, my second favoite :goodvibes

New York chocolates

Christmas mug with hard candies

A cute pink straw purse---and MuffyJo I'm not giving it away, that's mine!!!

Yankee Candle warmer set- Harvest scent it smells so good, I took it out and used it last night.

Amber Vanilla candle and another Vanilla candle

Snowman salt and pepper shakers

Snowman cheese spreader set

Really cute mini bath set

A wreath that plays Christmas music

A New York Flyer, that my ds immediately claimed :rolleyes:

And a Pirates tote, the one with Captain Jack from Disney shopping that we were talking about!!!! I love it and I'm going to use it as my carry along back and forth to work :thumbsup2 :teeth: :banana:

If I forgot something, sorry, there was just so many good things :goodvibes

Thanks a bunch Joanne, you really really made me feel wonderful :goodvibes

Wow, what a great package Muffy Jo! And a nice treat for you to come home to Tammy. :goodvibes

Glad you liked everything, Tammy.
That's great that you got it so fast.

You made it easy when you said you wanted that bag. :thumbsup2

SnowWhite33 said:
I'm a day late, sorry!!!-Beth put the whip away- My package went out this morning, I hope my person likes her goodies, some of them came directly from WDW :sunny: :wizard:

AND I got a HUGE box of goodies from MuffyJo!!!! :banana: :banana: She put in her note that this was her first exchange, Joanne you did a wonderful job :thumbsup2
What?? Put the whip away??? Oh man! Where does a girl have to go to have some fun around here? :sad2:

LOL

Welcome back Tammy. Sounds like you arrived home to a fabulous package!! Way to go Joanne! :cool1:

Sorry I have been MIA here.

My stocking did go out. I sent it priority mail so it should be there in 2-4 days.

I got my stocking today from Jenna. it was really nice. It had some Stitch ornaments and washcloth, some yummy candy, a really nice smelling holiday candle, some really cute Gingerbread spreaders, snowmen dishes (like a candy dish).
Cute Pooh sticky pads and pencils, pedicure set, foot lotion and lip balm.

It had a lot of cute stuff in it! Thanks Jenna! :grouphug:

4greatboys said:
Sorry I have been MIA here.

My stocking did go out. I sent it priority mail so it should be there in 2-4 days.

I got my stocking today from Jenna. it was really nice. It had some Stitch ornaments and washcloth, some yummy candy, a really nice smelling holiday candle, some really cute Gingerbread spreaders, snowmen dishes (like a candy dish).
Cute Pooh sticky pads and pencils, pedicure set, foot lotion and lip balm.

It had a lot of cute stuff in it! Thanks Jenna! :grouphug:

Glad you got it Deena, I enjoyed shopping for you. Jonathan kept saying "why are you buying Stich stuff?" I was laughing!

Okay so I've heard from all but two people on the stockings and hopefully those were mailed and they just haven't had time to post yet. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter