Ladies, please share your bags

Has anyone tried the Kipling Angie? I have been debating between the Kipling Alvar and Kipling Angie but there’s not a lot of info on the Angie :)

Has anyone tried the Kipling Angie? I have been debating between the Kipling Alvar and Kipling Angie but there’s not a lot of info on the Angie :)
I found a YouTube review on the Angie that might be helpful:

I don't have any experience with it, but it looks cute!

Ive only gone when the weather was a little less nice, so between my bigger coat and a small crossbag, i didnt have any issues. But i guess it depends what all youre looking to bring. A nice compact backpack is nice, too!

I found a YouTube review on the Angie that might be helpful:

I don't have any experience with it, but it looks cute!

Great review. Thanks for sharing :) I think that I might go to the store and check out the Angie and Alvar and see which one I prefer. i've kind of narrowed it down to one of the two.

I use the Vera Bradley Hipster. It's surprisingly big on the inside and has a couple of zipper pockets. With my luck, I have planned trips that have put me in a position to need feminine products three months in a row, so that's a nice feature to have. My husband and I have a tradition of getting an ornament on every trip and chopsticks from Japan every time we go to EPCOT, and we usually only stay a couple of days so it's not enough time to do room delivery, but this is roomy enough to fit those comfortably. The cloth strap also is comfortable. It's rubbed my neck a couple of times, but that's only been when I've put some heavy stuff in there like a small water bottle that weigh it down on my neck. Otherwise I never notice it's on.

I carry a Dooney nylon backpack. We go in summer, so I carry water bottle, sunblock, rain ponchos for 4, sunglasses holder, reading glasses, wallet and phone. I love this backpack!! It does great in repelling rain during a downpour, and it's very rugged. DH doesn't mind carrying it, because it's navy, instead of the pink I originally wanted to buy it in. It has little brass feet on the bottom of it, so the fabric doesn't get yucky when I set it down. I also use it for ballgames, the zoo, etc. Got it at the outlets for a great price, although you can buy it online too.

Love Lesportsac items
What do you need to carry around?

I carry our ID's, lipbalem, sun glasses on an inside ride (or wear them), cell phone.
What else do yu need?
I also hook a calibiner onto the Lesportsac to carry my hat, or what ever can hook onto it.

I travel light in the parks
Less to carry around while walking 3-6 miles a day.

Love Lesportsac items
What do you need to carry around?

I carry our ID's, lipbalem, sun glasses on an inside ride (or wear them), cell phone.
What else do yu need?
I also hook a calibiner onto the Lesportsac to carry my hat, or what ever can hook onto it.

I travel light in the parks
Less to carry around while walking 3-6 miles a day.
I don't carry much, hubby has the backpack for lunches, water bottles and ponchos. I really need mine more for a small wallet, phone, camera, medication, sunglasses/glasses (depending on which is on my face at the time), feminine products,hand sanitizer and lip balm.

My daughter and I each carried a small Baggallini crossbody bag. It was large enough for our essentials, but so light that most of the time I didn't even realize I was carrying it. We bought these bags at TJMaxx for much less than regular price.:):)

Last edited:
I used to carry Vera Bradley hipster. I now carry Vera’s mini hipster and love it. It has a built in wallet and believe it or not it has lots of room. I just ordered a mini hispter from the Vera Bradley website last week for under $20. It is black with yellow and red polka dots...very Minnie Mouse! ::MinnieMo

I have a baggallini crossbody bag that I bought when I went to Europe. It weighs next to nothing and has multiple zippered pockets, plus a water bottle holder on each side (one would work for an umbrella, or even cell phone) There are many styles to choose from. Also travelon makes great bags. Ebags.com has great deals on them. I always come back to the one above because it can carry as much or as little as I want and doesn't weigh much. Having a spot for my water is important in any bag when I'm in WDW. Good luck!

sunglasses/glasses (depending on which is on my face at the time)

My prescription eyeglasses are for distance vision, so I got Transitions (the ones that darken in bright light). No need for sunglasses. Plus on vacation I wear them with a string so I can hang them around my neck when we go inside.

I carry a Harvey's ParK Hopper either my mermaid or my Mickey Colorblock. Perfect park bag for me

I use a simple cheap drawstring backpack for when I'm in the parks. Disney has a few that are super cute if you want to stick with that theme. I find it more secure than anything since no one can open it while it is on my back. I worry that with a normal purse or backpack, someone could easily open up a zipper or 2 and take what they want while I'm waiting in line for something. It may not seem very big but we can usually stuff a few water bottles, 2 hoodies/light jackets, 2 ponchos, portable backup battery or charger, contact solution, eye glasses with protective case, and small first aid kit. It is all in how you pack it. Plus, it is small enough then to easily fit under your legs on any ride, even 7 dwarfs mine train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter