Last one to post........... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyn5 said:
I was reading back at all the discussions on making friends and getting through difficult times with the help of the DIS and the LTP and I have to say that all of you have helped me stay sane! Really, if I didn't have here I would be so bored and unhappy at work and hate coming....I love my coworkers, but we are just slow right now. Like today, DH was telling me to take the day off and I told him, "that's o.k. I have a meeting at 9 and then I can go on the LTP." so work isn't so bad. And, like last night I could talk with Kim and Kayla when my kids wouldn't sleep (and I read back all the super posting you guys did which was very entertaining) and I was more tolerant and patient with them...since I was occupied too. Other than the kids videos and an occacional DVD when I walk, I don't watch much t.v.....the LTP is my soap-opera. So thanks everyone :love:

oh, and I think the thing that is funny about life here is that the little things are important...like what did Tracy find in her closest? What did Kathy find in her basement? How were the ribs Kelli's mom made? How was the dentist for Kliz? Is Kayla feeling better? How is the 3 year old at Kim's work? How was Kelly's day at school, did any kids get paint on their shirts? How was Jake's cruise? What happened to Kethanie, she just disappeared? Why is the server so darn busy right now? :rolleyes:

I was just reading back, too! You guys are all like family to me. I think Lyn really summed it all up great! I don't know what I would do without you guys. And I feel so lucky to have been able to meet Kelli in person. Maybe someday I'll get to meet more of you...but til then I hope we'll all stay together here on LTP! :grouphug:

Mom2Ashli said:
Yep that is exactly how I feel. Some days I am super busy at work and other days not so busy or not so pressing.

I have found a wonderful group of people here. NEVER in my Life did I think that I would be on a message board sharing my life. NEVER in my Life did I think that I would meet someone that I met over the internet. It just isn't done. But it was so cool when I finally meet Kathy in person. She is a super wonderful women and her family is incredible.

:hug: Gee, thanks! You and your family are great too!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I was just reading back, too! You guys are all like family to me. I think Lyn really summed it all up great! I don't know what I would do without you guys. And I feel so lucky to have been able to meet Kelli in person. Maybe someday I'll get to meet more of you...but til then I hope we'll all stay together here on LTP! :grouphug:

Me too! I still think we need a trip to Vegas :rotfl: Kathy cousin Tracy might need to visit soon! :rotfl: :rotfl:

My mom gave me a magnet with a recipe for boiling water printed on it for a wedding gift! :rotfl:
some people really can't boil water. My DSIL was once boiling bottles in water and went outside the house...for a while....and then they could smell the burning plastic. They went in and the bottles completely melted and the pan was destroyed :rotfl: lucky for them the house didn't catch on fire....but it sure stunk. Then, we found out that my DMIL had done the same thing years ago, but she was in another room and her SIL could see the flames in the kitchen from SIL's house and called my DMIL....It may run in the family, just to be safe DH isn't allowed to boil water and I started teaching DS and DD how to cook.
;)

trappednabox said:
:grouphug: You know we love ya Kathy!! :grouphug: Hope he doesn't have to much trouble at school! I know how hard it can be when other kids think you did something you know you didn't do!

Thanks, Tracy!

Lyn5 said:
:sad2: kids can be the meanest type of people....

Boy, that's the truth.

We've seen stuff before with our oldest DS. He has Down Syndrome and kids can be cruel. But the kids in our elementary school always looked out for him and they never teased him. He would only get teased or get stares from "outsiders." But poor Andrew's seeing how mean kids can really be!

trappednabox said:
Me too! I still think we need a trip to Vegas :rotfl: Kathy cousin Tracy might need to visit soon! :rotfl: :rotfl:

You'll have to count me out of the Vegas trip. Too far to drive and I won't fly! :rotfl: Could we just do WDW instead? :teeth:

I've told you...come on up, Cousin Tracy!

NC is kind of a central point for most of us. (Except Lyn...sorry Lyn, I don't think anything's central for Hawaii! :rotfl: ) Anyway, we could all get together here!

You'll have to count me out of the Vegas trip. Too far to drive and I won't fly! :rotfl: Could we just do WDW instead? :teeth:

I've told you...come on up, Cousin Tracy!

That's where I wanted to go to begin with, but I thought for a weekend trip vegas would work. I wouldn't mind going to wdw just for the weekend though :rotfl:

Looks like everyone's left! I finally get caught up on all the posts from today and everyone's left me!

Just as well. DH is glaring at me. He wants his computer time!

See you guys in the morning.

Looks like everyone's left! I finally get caught up on all the posts from today and everyone's left me!

:wave2: see ya! :wave2:

Boy, that's the truth.

We've seen stuff before with our oldest DS. He has Down Syndrome and kids can be cruel. But the kids in our elementary school always looked out for him and they never teased him. He would only get teased or get stares from "outsiders." But poor Andrew's seeing how mean kids can really be!
My DS is getting bigger, but he is on the smaller side (takes after my dad, 6 feet tall and weighs about 130 pounds)....well, I love him always and no matter what...but then he goes to preschool and got teased and then a girl tried to carry him and called him a baby. :mad: He was so upset and hurt and so was I...some people just suck, even at 4 years old. But on the bright side, now he is a little bigger...almost the same size as everyone else and he has stood up for other kids to bullies...at least he learned compassion...I on the other hand could still .... be not so nice to that girl. Lucky I learned anger control a few years back :rotfl:

NC is kind of a central point for most of us. (Except Lyn...sorry Lyn, I don't think anything's central for Hawaii! :rotfl: ) Anyway, we could all get together here!

That's a good idea! It would be less expensive than WDW

:wave2:

Lyn5 said:
My DS is getting bigger, but he is on the smaller side (takes after my dad, 6 feet tall and weighs about 130 pounds)....well, I love him always and no matter what...but then he goes to preschool and got teased and then a girl tried to carry him and called him a baby. :mad: He was so upset and hurt and so was I...some people just suck, even at 4 years old. But on the bright side, now he is a little bigger...almost the same size as everyone else and he has stood up for other kids to bullies...at least he learned compassion...I on the other hand could still .... be not so nice to that girl. Lucky I learned anger control a few years back :rotfl:

Hmmmmm....maybe you're not so sweet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: J/K
kids can be so harsh!

trappednabox said:
Hmmmmm....maybe you're not so sweet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: J/K
kids can be so harsh!
you know how the say not to touch a puppy if the mommy dog growls.....yep, that's about how protective I am...I would probable bite too :dog2:

Lyn5 said:
you know how the say not to touch a puppy if the mommy dog growls.....yep, that's about how protective I am...I would probable bite too :dog2:

Believe me I understand!! if anyone hurts my sis I attack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter