Last one to post........... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
trappednabox said:
Hmmmmm....maybe you're not so sweet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: J/K
kids can be so harsh!
By the way....just so everyone doesn't think I am horrible or dangerous the anger control comment was exaggerated ...but I am protective. You know how the say not to touch a puppy if the mommy dog growls.....yep, that's about how protective I am...I would probable bite too :dog2:

o.k. first the server doesn't want to post my post, and now it post in between typing????? how odd.

or...it could be a user error :scratchin :badpc:

you never know!! anyway, I better go get back to packing! See ya later!

Lyn5 said:
No worries...I have been reading back and it took me a LOOOOONNNGGGG time...It is so cool we have two new "S"es, Stephanie and Sharron...I think I met Stephanie here a month or so ago.
hello again everyone!! just correcting...it's shannon...or whatever...or you could call me ...
LAST!!

Pretty good! I took a couple of days off of work so I don't have to go back till Wed!!! :cool1: :cool1: I've just been packing all day.

Did you have a nice day?

hey...great day here! if you could call it that!! i do child daycare, and mondays are our worst day...lots of kids...and little ones at that!! oh well, we made it thru, and now it's time to check out the dis!! i love this time of day!!
what are you packing for?? are you going to the world? i know it was prob posted before, but i haven't gone thru all the posts!!

wheelerkidz3 said:
hey...great day here! if you could call it that!! i do child daycare, and mondays are our worst day...lots of kids...and little ones at that!! oh well, we made it thru, and now it's time to check out the dis!! i love this time of day!!
what are you packing for?? are you going to the world? i know it was prob posted before, but i haven't gone thru all the posts!!

I wish I was!! We're moving this weekend. I hate moving, but at least we're just moving to the apt upstairs :rotfl:

wheelerkidz3 said:
hello again everyone!! just correcting...it's shannon...or whatever...or you could call me ...
LAST!!
:blush: I am so sorry, I could blame it on lack of sleep or my horrible spelling, but I think it was just a mistake...I will look on the bright side, I can hopefully sleep more tonight, it is a good thing I don't make my living teaching english and I doubt I will forget again :blush:

Please forgive me :worship: :worship: :worship:

Lyn5 said:
:blush: I am so sorry, I could blame it on lack of sleep or my horrible spelling, but I think it was just a mistake...I will look on the bright side, I can hopefully sleep more tonight, it is a good thing I don't make my living teaching english and I doubt I will forget again :blush:

Please forgive me :worship: :worship: :worship:
no forgiveness needed...it actually happens all the time!! Not a problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter