Last one to post........... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

trappednabox said:
Does he want to go Kathy?

I didn't ask him yet. I know he'd want to, though. It's his favorite singer! He's got all his cds and watches him whenever he's on tv. I didn't want to mention he'll be in concert nearby until I decide 'cause if I mention it and then we don't go I think he'll be disappointed.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I didn't ask him yet. I know he'd want to, though. It's his favorite singer! He's got all his cds and watches him whenever he's on tv. I didn't want to mention he'll be in concert nearby until I decide 'cause if I mention it and then we don't go I think he'll be disappointed.

Yeah! You have to make sure b4 you say anything, you wouldn't want to disapoint him

trappednabox said:
Yeah! You have to make sure b4 you say anything, you wouldn't want to disapoint him

I just found out the tickets had gone on sale yesterday and I just went online and there's still some good seats left. It's in Charlotte where DD goes to college. I guess I'll have to wait and talk to DH.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I just found out the tickets had gone on sale yesterday and I just went online and there's still some good seats left. It's in Charlotte where DD goes to college. I guess I'll have to wait and talk to DH.

you would even be able to sneak in a visit with DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter