Last one to post........... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
trappednabox said:
Pittsburgh Pa, even the Pa fits but Nutsy said it wasn't them :confused3

I'd post again...something like "Nutsy are you sure it wasn't ilvsocr00. The clues all point that way."

Yeah I should have done that, I just posted that I was stumped :rotfl:

ok I think I'm off to bed this time for real! See ya all later :wave2: Have fun baking tomorrow Kath! Eat a brownie for me :teeth:

trappednabox said:
ok I think I'm off to bed this time for real! See ya all later :wave2: Have fun baking tomorrow Kath! Eat a brownie for me :teeth:
GOOD NIGHT

trappednabox said:
Yeah I should have done that, I just posted that I was stumped :rotfl:

Go back quickly and edit your post and just put some kind of smilie. Then PM her. :rotfl:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Go back quickly and edit your post and just put some kind of smilie. Then PM her. :rotfl:
:rotfl2: That is something I would do, but I'll just leave it :rotfl2: I think this was my 1st and last exchange anyway.

Night Kathy, night Steph!! :wave:

how are you? i am tired but i want to stay on to see my auctions end

Stephieann said:
how are you? i am tired but i want to stay on to see my auctions end

I'm tired too and heading off to bed soon. I really need to get back into ebay. I made my living that way for quite a while but haven't had anything up for auction for a few months and now I'm finding it hard to jump back into.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I'm tired too and heading off to bed soon. I really need to get back into ebay. I made my living that way for quite a while but haven't had anything up for auction for a few months and now I'm finding it hard to jump back into.
i am thinking about getting into it heavier than i am... i just do an occasional post onit

Great...they just put out a tornado watch out for our county...as long as it does not turn into a warning this has been some freaky weather this year

here is how crazy our weather is:
our temp is 62 right now
tonight A chance of some strong thunderstorms. Low 42F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%

tomorrow Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sunday night Rain showers in the evening. Then a light wintry mix overnight. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter